4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly email and SMS marketing features, including automation and forms integration. They value its customizable templates and detailed analytics for data-driven decisions. The app's segmentation and targeting capabilities are praised for enabling personalized campaigns. Merchants also commend the responsive 24/7 support team. The free plan is seen as a cost-effective option for new businesses.

November 23, 2023

Dés Vu
Türkiye
About 1 month using the app
October 25, 2023

Emily was very helpful and fixed the problem every quickly and easily.

Derek Charles Photography
November 13, 2023

Sehr einfach zu bedienen, mit vielen tollen Templates. Vorallem als small business leicht die kostenlose version vollkommen aus. Das live support Team ist auch total freundlich und hilfsbereit und konnte mein Problem in kürzester Zeit lösen. Danke Hana !!
Kann die App jedem nur ans Herz legen und hat die 5 Sterne auf jedenfall verdient!

Unya&co
Germany
3 months using the app
September 30, 2023

Emily was very helpful with my free upgrade to send more emails/month. Fast, effective service. Thank you!

CANADIAN Naked Nursing Tank
December 2, 2023

excellent help, patient and thorough thank you Jasmine

GIFTS IN EVERY SEASON
6 days using the app
July 31, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using Avada Email Marketing & SMS, and I must say, it exceeded my expectations in every way. This incredible tool has revolutionized my communication strategy and helped me connect with my audience on a whole new level.

One of the standout features of Avada Email Marketing & SMS is its user-friendly interface. Creating and designing visually stunning emails and SMS campaigns has never been easier. The drag-and-drop editor allows even those with limited design skills to create professional-looking content effortlessly. The extensive collection of pre-designed templates also provides a great starting point for those seeking inspiration.

The segmentation and targeting capabilities of Avada are truly impressive. With advanced segmentation options, I was able to create highly personalized campaigns tailored to specific customer groups. This level of customization has significantly improved engagement rates and conversion rates for my marketing efforts.

Another aspect that sets Avada apart is its automation features. I was able to set up automated email sequences and SMS reminders, saving me time and ensuring that my messages reach the right people at the right time. The detailed analytics and reporting provided by Avada also allowed me to track the performance of my campaigns and make data-driven decisions for future improvements.

LuxuryDeals
Israel
November 12, 2023

Avada is very thorough and their customer service team is excellent. When I have an issue, Emily resolves it quickly and responds with detailed responses to my questions and screenshots.

Hakka Brothers Corp
7 days using the app
January 8, 2024

fast and good service from sunny

Astro Glory
About 1 hour using the app
January 14, 2024

great feature and great responsive customer service

Detox