AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Marketing & CRM

Pedal & Chain

Time spent using app About 1 year

Useful app with even better support through live chat. Candace was very prompt and always happy to help!

Fauteuilonline.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Perfect app. Support reacts instantly, the app is intuitive and it's easy to set-up. Besides, the forms and mails look beautiful! Would definitely recommend everyone! Thank you so much Jasmine for your support :)

Maria Soledad

Location Spain

INCREDIBLE ATTENTION FROM CANDACE. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SOLVE A PROBLEM I HAD WITH A WELCOME EMAIL. THANKS A LOT

Geocrafty

Great app, blends very well with my store and my needs. They have a 24/7 support team. Candace was very responsive and willing to help! Thank you again!

SONIA GILL

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I love the app so far and the support I received from esp Candace. Its been amazing help and guide step by step and I am happy to continue using Avada.

AllNewEstoque

Location Brazil

Eu usei o avada para melhorar a velocidade da minha loja e gostei e depois testei esse, e estou gostando, é fácil e o suporte é excelente! recomendo!

Mdriver

Location France

Ça n'aurait honnêtement pas pu être mieux. Il y a eu un bon accompagnement du début à la fin et l'application est très instinctive.

HORSEANDANGELS

Location Germany

A great app with many functions, modern and very easy to use. In addition, there are always updates and extensions. the support itself is absolutely brilliant. direct help with questions or problems. it doesn't get any better than that! Keep it up!

Xsquare Decor

Location Hong Kong SAR

The user Interface is easy to use with so much features that we need. Great customer support! We Recommend it!

Places We Go

I use Avada for my email marketing and SEO. Both are simple to use and I am very pleased with my experience so far. When I had an issue with a campaign they were prompt in determining the problem and fixing it.