AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Automate Marketing & CRM, Popup, Abandon Protector, Cart recover

Lampara

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing customer service!! Online chat support is very handy. Liz in particular had been so helpful and kind. Would recommend this app 100%

ChiqueChic

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Jasmine was very quick to respond and helpful in getting the AVA branding removed ASAP from my marketing emails. Unfortunately, my email server (gmail) identified their test emails as spam, which made me concerned about the effectiveness of this app in the future. Jasmine was quick to help and test the website from her end to confirm her email server was not identifying my email as spam. We found out that this occurred because both the sending and receiving email were from the same address, so this should not happen in a real environment.

Ideia Iluminada

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

gostei muito do suporte com a atendente Hana. me ajudou muito em tudo. obgdd!!!! estou gostando do Avada

Stevvex

Roger is a best customer support ever, he's been answering to all my queries, solving problems, prompt response. The app is great so their customer service is :)

Century Agave

Tony helped me out with my issue quickly and efficiently, great support. Would definitely use them again. Thank you!

JAY Fashion Store

Got quick help from the support team, Jasmine helped me to resolve and test the abandoned cart flow and suggested the areas where i am missing out some information while setting up the flows. I would really appreciate her support on this.

wc sports

Location Brazil

App ótimo até para iniciantes igual eu
tive algumas duvidas mais Jasmine resolveu mais rapido que imaginei

AmbaJewellery

Time spent using app About 7 hours

I have had it for a day, but it is very easy to create pop-ups/automatic e-mails and when I spoke to their team they were so helpful!

KT Dress Hire

Location Australia

Liz provided prompt and speedy support! thank you, the automations are easy to use and very effective

Confitty

Location Indonesia

Avada helps me to bring us closer to buyers on our website. Help from Jasmine also helps us to be better able to master this application