4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly email marketing, automation, and forms integration features. Its free plan is popular among small businesses, and the customization options are highly valued. The customer support is often praised for its efficiency, with team members like Hana, Esther, and Jasmine frequently mentioned for their exceptional service. Merchants commend the app's automation features, customizable templates, segmentation capabilities, and analytics. The 24/7 support availability is a bonus for those working outside regular hours.

November 19, 2023

audrey Quickly helped me solve the pop-up exception, thank you

CAROMA
Hong Kong SAR
9 months using the app
November 27, 2023

Hi, this is my first day using Avada. But the customer service has been great so far. Agent Jasmine helped me and walked me through a portion of the onboarding process I had questions about. She was very helpful and nice and assisted me very quickly. I appreciated that! I give 5 stars for customer service so far. Thank you!

Wi-Fi & A Dream Motivation Merch ™
About 24 hours using the app
Edited November 1, 2023

I never had a better support experience like this. Hana is beyond amazing. She did everything for me. I am beyond satisfied. 10 stars and 5 is not enough.
Thank you sooooo much. You are the best :) We just finished and I am so happy with what she did for me. You can't see this every day. She is one of a kind.
Today is November 1 I chat with Emily and this is another customer support beyond amazing. Love this app. Thank you

Milena Los Angeles
30 days using the app
February 9, 2024

very supportive

Kute Jewelry
4 days using the app
October 11, 2023

I am really happy to use the app. Its very useful. We are building our business with avada thanks for always being helpful

Juste
Türkiye
9 months using the app
July 10, 2023

Avada has literally the best apps on the app store, I believe they are a must-have for your store as they are so easy to use and the customer support is just awesome. I needed help and Esther was super fast to respond and helped me out in literally 2 minutes. I always know I can count on the people at Avada, thank you truly!

YOUTH UNBROKEN
Sweden
6 months using the app
September 30, 2023

Emily was very helpful with my free upgrade to send more emails/month. Fast, effective service. Thank you!

CANADIAN Naked Nursing Tank
4 months using the app
November 11, 2023

very nice and courteous support, was able to solve my problem quickly - thank you very much!

mon-chouchou.ch
Switzerland
2 months using the app
July 21, 2023

It's amazing and saves me lots of time! Their people is nice, when I connect with them for not farmilier with code to change the size of forms on mobile, they help me to do that! You will also like this app.

HAAKTS
China
5 months using the app
October 23, 2023

Was facing issue with integration of Avada Email Marketing app with Review App.

Thanks for timely & quick support from Lydia from Avada.

QYMEX