AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Marketing & CRM

Mdriver

Location France

Ça n'aurait honnêtement pas pu être mieux. Il y a eu un bon accompagnement du début à la fin et l'application est très instinctive.

HORSEANDANGELS

Location Germany

A great app with many functions, modern and very easy to use. In addition, there are always updates and extensions. the support itself is absolutely brilliant. direct help with questions or problems. it doesn't get any better than that! Keep it up!

Xsquare Decor

Location Hong Kong SAR

The user Interface is easy to use with so much features that we need. Great customer support! We Recommend it!

Places We Go

I use Avada for my email marketing and SEO. Both are simple to use and I am very pleased with my experience so far. When I had an issue with a campaign they were prompt in determining the problem and fixing it.

Northeast Country Store

Liz was very helpful with getting our email contact list setup. So far we have been impressed with the app and the customer service has been great to work with!

FINALGOLDMEMBER

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 2 months

When I got into trouble, Jasmine was helping me. How rarely in life do you meet a person or breather Angel like Jasmin from support, where you see devotion to service to people and when you feel that money isn’t everything. I’m really grateful for this experience and Jasmin thanks from my heart

Label DC

Location India

Excellent and instant resolution to most problems, Ive contacted the help twice so far and both the times the queries are resolved seamlessly. I'm so glad I've picked Avada over Klaviyo for the same purpose - did a lot of research and eventually chose them. Product is top-notch and customer support offered by Candace was super duper helpful and easy. Thanks a lot ! You've definitely won a long term customer in me !

The Jewel Sisters

Location France

Great app with a lot of room to use the free tools. Client support is great and really efficient. They solved my issues quite quickly every time I had hard time doing it myself. And they did it again today ! Thank you Rainy for helping me set up my newsletter !

Kilts Boutique

Good AVA Email Team Great very patient customer service
Very professional service editing one of the templates and the customer service agent offered to do it for me

Chosrin

Location China

很棒,客服很有耐心Great, very patient customer service
Very professional service
I am a seller from China
I wish I could use it all the time