4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly email and SMS marketing features, including automation and forms integration. They value its customizable templates and detailed analytics for data-driven decisions. The app's segmentation and targeting capabilities are praised for enabling personalized campaigns. Merchants also commend the responsive 24/7 support team. The free plan is seen as a cost-effective option for new businesses.

February 18, 2024

Lydia was very helpful

VARIVOOM
Germany
12 minutes using the app
November 28, 2023

Great customer support via chat box. Anthea was really helpful and fixed the integration issue quickly! Overall, the app works great and has a lot of pre-built automations which are great for new businesses. Highly recommend.

Kagome
17 days using the app
November 26, 2023

trash app. They don't send out emails and thus ruin your campaigns. Even after waiting days, no solution. Horrible!

GYM2GO
Germany
26 days using the app
January 11, 2024

Thanks for the help with importing contacts Esther.

Uteglass.no
Norway
About 2 hours using the app
November 12, 2023

Avada is very thorough and their customer service team is excellent. When I have an issue, Emily resolves it quickly and responds with detailed responses to my questions and screenshots.

Hakka Brothers Corp
5 months using the app
November 21, 2023

best customer service with quick and helpful responses i lucky to speak to Wendy on two occasions, and by far she was very patient and guided me thru all the steps .
The app it self is very easy to navigate as i have tried others and by no doubt this one i find the most action when coming to have my store run functionally

CrisMo Designs
About 2 months using the app
November 14, 2023

I've had a couple questions on using this as the app is new to me. Support has been wonderful! Sunny was fast, efficient, and helped resolve my issue within 5 minutes. I am super happy so far, and I am glad that support is 24/7. I work odd hours and it's nice to know someone will be there when I need them

The Stylish Stitcher
4 months using the app
November 13, 2023

Un' app veramente fantastica anche nella sua versione gratuita. La utilizzo da un paio di mesi e mi sono trovata benissimo. Ho utilizzato il forms per la newsletter con il buono sconto , l'automazione che invia la email personalizzata ai clienti dopo essersi iscritti e le varie email. Ottima anche l'assistenza che è disponiblie h24 e un grazie speciale a Jasmine che ha risolto un mio problema in pochi minuti.

A truly fantastic app even in its free version. I've been using it for a couple of months and I've had a great time. I used the forms for the newsletter with the discount coupon, the automation that sends the personalized email to customers after they sign up and the various emails. The assistance is also excellent and is available 24 hours a day and a special thanks to Jasmine who solved my problem in just a few minutes.

Le Fer Shop
Italy
5 months using the app
November 6, 2023

Avada is thorough they have a lot of cool templates and features, but the cherry on top is their support team. Even through chat, Hana was able to solve my issue within 20 minutes with detailed replies to my questions and screenshots.

jeane & jax
12 months using the app
November 23, 2023

Amazing customer service, helps you resolve any issues you have quick. Hana was really friendly and easy to talk to. App has great customization too and is easy to use.

Jenny Hayley