AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Adoremat

Such great support! I've been so impressed with the support people on my chat Jasmine & Candace! They have helped me get the most out of this app! The app itself is looking to be everything I was looking for. Thankyou

Nonna’s Grand Designs

Lucy was exceptional and very knowledgeable of her products and how to lead me and assist me tonight. She answered every question I had and helped me through the process. I have never had a chat room support person that assisted me. So pleasant to work with. A true support person. She is a ROCK STAR!

Urban Roots

I just started using the app and possibly too early to rate but within my first hour of using the app I think I will continue on this app. I am finding it very useful and the biggest thing for me has been the live chat. Liz from live chat came to my rescue while I was trying to enable first campaign and she was super helpful and guided me through steps. I have not come across such levels of service with any other app and Liz .....you were great and I wish everyone else can offer support like you did.

Beauty Supplies Store

I recommend this lady she helped me so much l think you guys should talk to her she is the best go check her out

Juice Cartel

This app is exactly what i was looking for to email customers about their product experience and also welcome emails for new customers - Customer service is on point! nothing bad to say about this company. i will defiantly be upgrading my free plan to increase my contact list from 500 which is still plenty for a small business. Very happy customer here!

ANTIDOTE360°

I've revised my earlier review due to their stellar support from the team, including Rainy, Candace, Zee, Jalal, Thomas, Daisy and Liz. I look forward to see the app be continually improved as time goes on. I lost extensive progress on detailed automations twice, including the entire workflow and the emails inside. I'd say this is completely unacceptable. It seems like this has only happened to me, so take from that what you will.

January 24, 2022

Hi,

This is Rainy from AVADA. Nice to assist you! I have looked through your conversation with our team, and we immediately are working with the technical team to reproduce the issue - which we haven't met before.

I shoot you another email so that you can help me describe more about how you built your workflows and lost them. We really need your co-operation to sort it out. No worries, we can help you recover or build it again.

Hope to hear back from you soon!
Rainy

Fang & Fur

Support from Lucy was amazing! Regarding the app though, my contact list had gone over 500 and so welcome emails had stopped sending. I've found out that this has been going on for about 6 weeks - it would have been good if I'd been notified of this as it has no doubt lost me sales.

TrendSellers

I use this app and it makes my shop grow more sales than I expected .... I am very thankful of the customer support name RAINY because she guides me all the way to make it work much better...
Thank you so much Rainy ......

ashrman

Thank you for the great customer service, and I especially thank Sister Rainy, her style was great and she solved some of my problems

2AMcakecall

It is awesome. Try it out for yourself and you'll know what good services are supposed to be. Really Rainy!