AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Marketing & CRM

Hyena x store

Location Réunion

Bonne application, qui simplifie les choses ! et bon service client qui vous répond très vite merci encore

Cee Beauty LLC

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this app for exactly what it lists.. SMS, Email Marketing and pop ups. It works great and I love how everything is all in this one app whereas I don't have to install too many apps to get things done. When I needed assistance, the service team reached back to me fairly quickly and Marcus helped me and he was very knowledgeable. Would recommend.

Aurascent

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Gute App, die die wichtigsten Basisfunktionen kostenlos bietet. Bei Fragen zur Einrichtung wurden wir schnell und unkompliziert zielführend durch Abby unterstützt. Wir nutzen die App nun mittlerweilse seit über einem Jahr problemlos.

WinnienStore

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

C J

Location China

The app is very useful. It solves so many problem such as email marketing,etc. We ask for help,the service team is so excellent with best reply.
We love the app.Use it.

Perfect Paw Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app for email and SMS marketing. Really helpful customer service, Candace replied within seconds and instantly resolved our issues.

Grumpy Koala

I've installed and uninstalled a few email apps quite a few times. As a man who struggles with anything like this, i didn't know what to do. I've installed this app and actually got a campaign flow going. Had a few issues, however, the chat function has been a huge help. Recently i needed help on something (don't ask me what, i have no idea. something to do with a liquid theme).
Roger responded within minutes and sorted my issue out straight away. I have full confidence that this is going to help me a lot, and that the support is there if and when i need it

HUNDRED100

Location Italy

Ho avuto un'esperienza positiva con Candace del servizio assistenza che con grandissima pazienza, affabilità e competenza, più volte è riuscita a risolvere le questioni di cui avevo bisogno. Consiglio Avada per l'eccellente servizio di assistenza ai clienti.

Damaris-Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 11 hours

Me encanta su atención al cliente, rápido y oportuna, deseo que siga funcionando así de bien. Gracias

Vee Izzy

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love this app, the emails come out beautiful . The team is amazing I was lucky to have Candace help me with a quick question and my problem was solved in a matter of minutes. Would definately recommend .