AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Popups

SMS, Email Marketing, Pop up, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Folki Studio

Jasmine is amazing, really quick, and supportive of all your doubts. The app is just another great and well-made app by Avada, really recommend Avada for anyone. Thanks!

LouisMei

"Rainy" was very helpful in getting all my questions answered and giving me more information to get other aspects covered as well.

ZLINE Vendor

The app works well and the support I received was some of the best I've ever gotten. Jasmine is absolutely fantastic and I can't thank her enough!

ATHORD

Candace helps me a lot figure out how to use the app. Very responsive support team. Thanks for the great support!

Pedal & Chain

Useful app with even better support through live chat. Candace was very prompt and always happy to help!

Fauteuilonline.nl

Perfect app. Support reacts instantly, the app is intuitive and it's easy to set-up. Besides, the forms and mails look beautiful! Would definitely recommend everyone! Thank you so much Jasmine for your support :)

Maria Soledad

INCREDIBLE ATTENTION FROM CANDACE. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SOLVE A PROBLEM I HAD WITH A WELCOME EMAIL. THANKS A LOT

Geocrafty

Great app, blends very well with my store and my needs. They have a 24/7 support team. Candace was very responsive and willing to help! Thank you again!

SONIA GILL

I love the app so far and the support I received from esp Candace. Its been amazing help and guide step by step and I am happy to continue using Avada.

AllNewEstoque

Eu usei o avada para melhorar a velocidade da minha loja e gostei e depois testei esse, e estou gostando, é fácil e o suporte é excelente! recomendo!