AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Popups

SMS, Email Marketing, Pop up, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

GO SHOPPING ZONE

Love the service, best customer support I ever had, even got help to setup all automation, can't be any better :)

Disc Golf Deals USA

Great support, I really appreciate this team who does all that they can to make sure you get exactly what you need. Still learning the app but have a demo call scheduled for tomorrow.

The Boulevard Shop

This is an amazing app and their support is superb Thanks for all of your help and creating this app

CARLAA

Un service client super réactif, à l'écoute, prêt à vous aider, grâce à Jasmine je gagne beaucoup de temps, je recommande cette application.

Positive Healings

I'm on a trial version and Candance has been so helpful. Excellent support. So far very happy with the app. Highly recommended.

Inspoloom Co.

Excellent customer service. Liz kindly and simply sorted everything out for me as a new user to this marketing app.

The Bargin Chic Variety Store

This by far has been the best app, and service I have received. Online support is always available with resources and willing to help! Thank you guys so much!

DippedwithJazz

So far easy to use. Just time time to set up. Reached for help and received prompt assistance with my issue.

New Encounters.store

I found this app to be very helpful. I am hoping it will boost my conversions. Candace is a great help! Excellent service!

1202 Body Jewelry

The app is easy to use. The support is very prompt & effective. Jasmine helped me with the branding removal, and it was done so quickly. Thanks :)