AVADA WhatsApp Email Marketing

AVADA WhatsApp Email Marketing

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Abandoned cart

Teg + Lai, LLC

I am using this app for their spin to win feature and e-mail campaigns. I could not be happier with what they have provided. Their assistance is wonderful as well. I highly recommend using this marketing platform.

Erlebe-Schuhe.de

This is a great app for marketing via email or other channels and they have a very nice and helpful support in case of problems/questions!

July 6, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences 😊

diamondartclubs

very perfect service from candance , thanks for your support and hope your company will be better .it's very easy to use this app

Kash & Ash

I’m yet to actively try the app, but from the features and set up process, I already believe it will make my work more efficient. Rainy from Avada was also very helpful. She was literally on standby just incase I needed any further assistance. Thanks.

Chevalière Royale

Very efficient and helpful customer support, very satisfied! Go worry free! The app looks very sypmpa and complete!

artpaintingworld

Thanks for daisy, it's very perfect service from AVADA,they work very hard and offer 24/7 service ,if you need any help , they can help you immediately.the campaigns they design is very perfect.

June 30, 2021

Hi,
Thanks so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🤩

If you have any questions or if we can help along the way, please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Best regards
Daisy

washo.ch

We use this app for email marketing and automation and really love it. Great support (very helpful). Would absolutely recommend it!

June 30, 2021

Cape Crew

This app is super easy to use and helps me create awesome email marketing campaigns. Also very responsive customer service. The free plan is pretty basic and many templates / features are only included in the Pro plan... but still a great app.

June 29, 2021

Thank you for your review which honestly reflect your experience with us. We wan to support small merchants so that they can still send their emails with professional editor tool. Hope to hear more good results from you soon!

Regards,
Rainy

royaltybylynn

Great customer support. thanks a lot for the help! love this app and how great customer support is. this is all you need.

June 29, 2021

It is our pleasure and happiness to assist online stores like you. Thank you for trusting AVADA. Should you need any support in the future, feel free to connect us anytime.

All the best,
Rainy

Flawless

Daisy from Avada was extremely helpful and super fast with responding. Looking forward to trying this app!