Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited December 30, 2022

the mails look good. recommend. Liz is verry helpfull!
____________________________________________________________________________

SRamonê
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 30, 2022

Quick and Prompt Support from Hana.
Will have to go live and check.

GenioKart
India
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
December 29, 2022

I like this app, very easy to use. Good customer service. Juliana, she was friendly and fixed site errors very quickly. thank you!

Balnei
Time spent using app: 21 days
December 29, 2022

Perfect app, currently using it in my website to send emails to my customers thanks so much! Thanks to Hana too

SPA GROUP srl
Italy
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
December 29, 2022

i would recommend because it is easy to do and they help out alot good experience and I would recommend people to use it

ANIME GENIX
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 28, 2022

Support was quick and good. Will test the app and update review in future. Hoping for great experience

Zyron Tech
Time spent using app: 15 days
December 28, 2022

Prakash is a very good person and always helps me they ans me very quick. i like the avada app they are giving very good service

Gosc store
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 24, 2022

A very pleasant and quick response from Abby who had assisted me today, She answered all my questions with ease and managed to solve my problem within a few minutes. Thank you once again Abby!

- Michael

DeluxeHair™
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 23, 2022

I asked for help and Emily assisted me greatly. Quick response and great customer service! I higly recommend it

Ninapenda
Italy
Time spent using app: 22 days
December 23, 2022

I can guarantee this is the best service I have seen so much app customer service. I asked many questions, and Esther could give me a correct response within 2-3 minutes. A Good customer email and SMS servicer in Shopify.

Sakuto Knives