AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Popups

SMS, Email Marketing, Pop up, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Aolibama

Location Brazil

O Roger prestou um ótimo atendimento!! Obrigado!!
Agora acredito que a minha loja estará muito mais leve e rápida...

Urban Layce

I enjoyed using this app because of the templates. I also appreciate the convenience of being able to chat with someone right away for help. Esther did not hesitate to help me. She answered all of my needs in a quick manner.

Nolae

Location Germany

Good service, fast reply, and lovely costumer service. Really helpful customer service, Candace replied within seconds.

egostore

Location New Zealand

It's a great app, very mindful when developed, but not an easy one to set. New users might get lost when setting up as there is a lot of work to do. But don't worry, they have 24/7 customer service! Liz and Drake have been so patient with me, love them both:) PS: Love to see the templates got so many combinations for users to edit.

Leenz New York

The best. love the support.. they have some of the most talented ppl to support you to get the best possible outcome. Liz is absolutely the queen.

Hyena x store

Location Réunion

Bonne application, qui simplifie les choses ! et bon service client qui vous répond très vite merci encore

Cee Beauty LLC

I used this app for exactly what it lists.. SMS, Email Marketing and pop ups. It works great and I love how everything is all in this one app whereas I don't have to install too many apps to get things done. When I needed assistance, the service team reached back to me fairly quickly and Marcus helped me and he was very knowledgeable. Would recommend.

Aurascent

Location Australia

Gute App, die die wichtigsten Basisfunktionen kostenlos bietet. Bei Fragen zur Einrichtung wurden wir schnell und unkompliziert zielführend durch Abby unterstützt. Wir nutzen die App nun mittlerweilse seit über einem Jahr problemlos.

WinnienStore

Location Hong Kong SAR

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

C J

The app is very useful. It solves so many problem such as email marketing,etc. We ask for help,the service team is so excellent with best reply.
We love the app.Use it.