AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Marketing & CRM

Summer Nurture

Location Kenya
Time spent using app 26 minutes

I needed help with extension of the email limit per month and Abby came to my rescue! She was so swift and efficient. Great service!

Swiss Guuds

Time spent using app 1 day

Esther on the live support was great. she did some coding in the backend to to created a specific campaign for me when i couldn't figure it out. super helpful. i refreshed & poof several campaigns were created for me

ARTCZN

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app to help me create forums for popups via email, SMS and also on my online store. I'm not familiar with this, but Hana was very helpful by walking me through every step, guiding me, and ensuring I'm giving the best for my customers and my store.

Author Frances Marie

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Aisha is AMAZING! She is kind and personable! She knows her stuff! When it came to any question I had she answered me and reminded me she was there during the process! She needs a promotion!!

audiohousing

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Amazing app ! and incredible instant support from their team. We had been chatting with Liz and she has been incredibly helpful !

Lusicat

I used this app and it did help me a lot because it easy and sturdy app and guess what? my emails don't go to the spam folder anymore. also, the support is very helpful. Prakash and his friends in the support team are very cooperative Thanks.

Broken Dolls Boutique

Time spent using app About 20 hours

This app alone is amazing, but the 24/7 Support is even better. Highly recommend! Can't find any cons yet

泰好批—網絡批發直銷

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 3 hours

非常好用,模板非常多,而且客服小姐非常友善,一直幫我完成難處理的問題-Liz ............................................................................................

DA UNIQ LOOK

Location India

When i was trying to remove the Brand in the App, Abby Helped me fix the work in a second, I didnt think that would be get done that fast, :) it was the best customer satisfaction with Abby. Im happy to use AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up. Thank you Abby for the quick Response and the Work.

Inspector Smart Gadgets

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Their customer service is beyond words!!!! Live time response regardless of what you are needing/asking. I'm so impressed so far