AVA SMS,Email Marketing,Popups

AVA SMS,Email Marketing,Popups | Reviews

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

KikiSexyCurvy

I worked on something with newsletter. I lost it. The Support assisted me quickly. Thank Candace! Great Support! and also Thank Jalal to show me where to find something I need to edit so quickly.

Unfold Copenhagen

We are still in the early stages of using this app and really applying all the features to our communication. However what we have seen and especially the help and support from AVA is fast, helpful, professional and efficient. we are never left unanswered and the serviceteam are hands on and ready to help with setups and get us going in the best way.

grabandship

Great app for marketing, it allows you to create pop ups and thank you messages as well as automate your emails....Awesome Support ...Thank you Lucy

Mediterranic Store

I am at the beginning of the app's usage. The support was quick, smooth and comprehensive. Thanks a lot.

fastshoppingonline.com

Great app and amazing Support! Definitely
recommend it! It's a great app that helps you get a lot of conversions.

Masks New Zealand

My pop-up wasnt showing. Started chatting with Daisy and it was fixed in 5minutes! Awesome help. Do recommend

Saskia Paris

The app is easy to use and very complete ! But the best part is the support team, they are amazingly helpful and reactive !

Kaurilan Sauna

Quite easy to use. Good when adding products directly to the email. That works well. Ready to use elements doesn't work all the time. Basically good tool but lots to improve.

November 9, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app and customer support.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the best use of this app and solve the issue for you. I just sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Best regards,
Daisy

Ocean Soul Bali

Jasmine has been a super star and helping me with all my questions and assisting me with design and functionality questions! Super grateful for all her help, otherwise it would have taken me forever!

Teenies Boutique

I had an issue, and they took care of it within a couple of hours. They even stayed in contact with me even the next day to make sure everything was working correctly.