AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Marketing & CRM

BIRCHFIRE

Very easy to use. I was also impressed that a free app had excellent live-chat support in it. Thanks Rainy for solving my issue!

May 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your nice review. We are happy to support you and hear about your positive experience with AVADA Marketing Automation.

If you need any assistance more, feel free to contact us via Live chat anytime.

Wish you all the best!
Rainy from AVADA

BabyBag

I really love this app and the customer support team is amazing to work with <3 I highly recommend it.

April 28, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! I hope AVADA can be helpful for your store. And it is our pleasure to assist you anytime.
Wish you all the best for your business!

EN-JI

Location Indonesia

AVADA makes great apps! I subscribed to this app and it worth. Their support is also helpful and fast respond. Recommended to all Shopify users!

KOHEI

Location Indonesia

I am surprised by support service in this app!
It was a real help, - quick and friendly! Thanks, Daisy!
I use this app with pleasure so far.

April 19, 2021

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app and service. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Looking forward to serving you better in the future!

Best wishes,

Kaftans that Bling

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 13 hours

Great app for marketing using email i love it ......................................................

April 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team!

Please feel free to drop a message whenever you need our support.

We look forward to serving you again soon!

Camila's Boutique Puerto Rico

Great and simple app. Very user friendly. Customer Service staff is attentive and very efficient. Highly Recommended.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!

The success you have with our app is what we treasure most. We will keep your nice words in our hearts. This is a big motivation for us to improve AVADA better and better.

With appreciation!

Dadan Sunwear

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great service. UX is good, there are sometimes that can miss or not find things but given the price it is awesome. In addition, the staff are incredibly helpful and will always help you to resolve your issues.

April 14, 2021

Thank you for your feedback on our app and support team. I would love to follow up with you on Livechat so that we can understand more about some issues you faced to sort it out as soon as possible.

We really appreciate your true feedbacks and that's the best motivation for AVADA team.

Wish you all the best,
Rainy

Creative Imaging Services

Time spent using app About 1 year

They're still working out some kinks but support is great! Chat is responsive and they are very easy to work with.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your lovely words! We much appreciate your feedback as this helps us enhance our product and service even better

Wish you many advantages in your business!

ippunkondae

I was hesitating between this app and another one, and I'm so glad I chose this one!! I had some technical issue for a good 40min, contacted customer support, Jasmine was so great...she was patient with me, and helped me fix...I already love this app! Definitely recommend it!! THank you Jasmine :)

April 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely words. Your review really motivates us to keep up our works better.
We'll always be here to help you at any time.

All the best,
Jasmine from AVADA

Honey Glam

Love this app! Easy to use and when I needed help customer service was very helpful and fast. Definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants to an easy email marketing app!

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, Stephanie.
If you need any further support, don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
We're always willing to assist you!

All the best,