Avada: Invoice Order Printer

Avada: Invoice Order Printer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited July 14, 2022

Good app for invoicing. All legal features and multiple VAT rates are visible, all i need.
Thanks to Roger for his quick and efficient assistance ;) And thanks to Liz and Fennic for the quick update on our invoices templates!

SO'CUP
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited April 26, 2022

Have evaluated AVA PDF invoice for 2 weeks now. Its so good it should be part of Shopify as standard. And if you are so unlucky to have an issue the support team is great, Marcus helped me out in no time. Top notch customer service

Slaughterhouse Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 20 days
April 5, 2022

Great customer service! When performing initial set up, I reached out via the chat box, and Marcus was super helpful!

McNeil Racing Inc
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited April 30, 2022

AGAIN AVA PDF come to the rescue. I needed some fundamental changes making to my invoice template. Couldn't work out how to do it, asked in Chat Support and Fennic came to the rescue. 1 minute later it was done. BOOM. That's how you do it!!!

New Defender Parts
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited September 2, 2022

Great service, Jasmine from customer service really helped a lot to get done what we needed.Marten more circular

More Circular
Belgium
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 31, 2022

Great app works well and easy to install. easy to deal with support, thanks very much to Roger for your swift help

Turmeric Latte Mix NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 9 days
March 29, 2022

App is full. Custom supp is full. I dont have any problem with appadadadadadadadadadsadsadsadsasdccycycycyc

Reyna
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 29, 2022

Excellent app, great customer service. We use several Avada apps and have found printing invoices in our brand colours a breze. Highly recommend

The Baby Cot Shop, Chelsea
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 29, 2022

Zero stars. This app is a scam. Claims 50 free pdf invoice prints, but when I go to print ONE, it demands that I upgrade to pay. Wish I didn't waste my time.

Coin Curling
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
AVADA replied March 29, 2022

Hello,

I am Jasmine from AVADA Team. I am writing this email to follow up on your experience with our PDF Invoice app.

We’re sorry to hear you did not have a great experience with our app. Since we haven't had a chance to communicate before, please let us check the issue for you.

I have just sent an email to your mailbox. Please help me check our message and solution to remove the app code.

Many thanks for your collaboration and we hope to sort it out for you soon

Best regards,
Jasmine

March 28, 2022

J'ai contacté AVADA pour un souci de paramétrage d'édition de facture et ils m'ont répondu instantanément. Ils sont à l'écoute de leurs clients et super réactif. Merci à toute l'équipe d' AVADA pour son professionnalisme.

ABRISÛR