Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Folkrm

I used this app to create a back in stock alert, not only is it extremely easy to use but the customer service is fantastic. I am using the free version and customer support customized this app to be fully integrated in to my theme (Streamline) in under 2 hours of me emailing them. Fantastic!!! This is the out of stock app or you!

MobyFox

Great App, definitely the best in its category. It allows for complete customization of notifications and frontend options. We specially value that the notification e-mails make it to most inboxes in comparison with other similar apps which don't. Plus, customer service is outstanding.

Matero

Despite being a free user, they helped super quickly resolve an issue! The interface is also easy to use and quick. Thanks everyone!

Prevailer

I'm impressed! I'm fairly early in the process, however, I had an issue with the "Email When Available" button not aligning properly with my existing "Sold Out" button on my theme. I reached out to the developer, explained the problem and provided some screenshots of the issue. It got resolved in a very timely manner! I have no doubts that they would help out if I run into any other issues! :-)

THE WANTS SHOES

The moment we installed this app in our shop it helped us to grab customers and leads for sold out products. This makes it so much easier to track good-selling products, analyze variant requests and do re-orders. It honestly paid itself in the first few days of running

MakeMyBellyFit

Have been using Back In Stock for a number of years. Works great and backed by excellent customer service. Would recommend. Has definitely helped re-capture sales that could have been lost due to out of stock.

Rey to Z

Amazing and fast customer service - they answer my emails and provide quick help 24/7. Will keep using this app!

LANDROMANTIKK

Been using the app for around 1 year and the app works and looks great with our theme (Prestige). Never had any problems and the support have been great when I have had some questions. This is simply a "must have" for us!
So I have no problem to highly recommend this app!

attipas Japan

Thank you:) 英語で表記されている点が少し大変ではありますが、とても使いやすくて便利なアプリだと思います!!
時差はありますが、丁寧に説明していただけたので、あとはHowtoをみて登録すればできました!

Luz Editions

Very easy to install. Good and fast feedback from the support team to design the button. Just get started but the beginning of the use seems efficient, for now I highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38