4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing out-of-stock situations. It's praised for its easy installation, use, and customization, blending seamlessly with various themes. The app provides insights into product demand, aids in restocking decisions, and notifies customers when items are back in stock, boosting sales and customer retention. The support team is responsive and open to feedback. The app supports multiple languages, offers customizable templates, and is regularly updated for relevance and effectiveness.

December 29, 2023

We've used Back in Stock for several years now. It has all the functionality you need without trying to be something more. So many apps try to solve too many things. This is one app that gets it right.

Mini Museum
Over 6 years using the app
January 15, 2024

James was very prompt and helpful in assisting me with a mistake I made. He emailed back that it was completed and followed up with me to ensure we can always reach out. This will make a big difference in our business and I am appreciative of this level of service and urgency.

Ripton
Over 3 years using the app
December 1, 2023

Simple to install, with a large amount of customization features that makes it blend well with our theme. Our customers enjoy their ability to be notified when out of stock items come back in and the ROI is wonderful. Recently, due to an update in Shopify and how it handles our theme a very small cosmetic with BiS occurred. I reached to the support and with hours it was fixed. Could not be happier!

Fin & Fire Fly Shop
Over 2 years using the app
January 25, 2024

Great App! Been using it for over a year. Simple and easy to use.
I recently had some small design issues with the APP - and James fixed it right away. Great customer service.

relevé
Over 1 year using the app
January 24, 2024

Great app! Really simple to set up, it works perfectly and excellent support. We recently deleted an item unintentionally that had a lot of pending notifications and the team were able to help us move the notifications to the new product! Highly recommended!

Thats So Fetch UK
8 months using the app
December 9, 2023

This is a great app that has driven a lot of revenue for us with no added effort. In addition, their support team gets an A+ for immediate help and resolution with a recent issue. Definitely recommend!

Beyond Yoga
Over 3 years using the app
November 3, 2023

We've had great experience with Back in Stock for nearly 5 years now! It's a great tool for both us and our customers and the tech support is always prompt and helpful. Perhaps best of all, they're open to suggestions and updates and changes suggested by customers who use it every day.

Highly recommended!

Obsessed Garage
About 5 years using the app
December 15, 2023

Easy to use with shopify. Once I experienced that I was not working with my new theme customer service fixed it within one hour

vieille
Denmark
8 months using the app
November 20, 2023

Had an issue with adding a discount and it was resolved in a couple of hours. Clear instructions and very helpful. Highly recommend this app.

Vermilion Jewellery
Over 2 years using the app
January 10, 2024

great app from THESTEELSHOP.com we use this everyday thank you

The Steel Shop