Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

TechPixels

This app lets me customize everything in the widget. Totally matches my store design. Now I am not worried about missed sales because of out of stock products.

Need This Now

Very good customer support team. Was very prompt. Really appreciate all the help. Thank you developers.

BotasMexicanas

This is a good app. And I like the options it gives on where I want the notification button. That, and also a few other customizations that I was able to get it. Good experience overall, setting it on my store

October 10, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are happy to assist! If you ever need anything in the future just get in touch with us again!

theyounger

I agree with all the good reviews below. Its a very good app. And great support team. I also love the fact that it gels with my store theme very well and looks good overall

VisualDiamondArts

This is a great app, in helping me re-capture sales that I might have otherwise lost. And, I also like the fact that it helps me identify which products to order from my supplier sooner, and by how much. Love it!

NBoxx

After very long, I found a notification tool that was simple, not expensive, and easy to install. Thank you for bringing a notification tool within the reach of small merhants!

FairTribe

Amazing support and great app! I installed on a new theme and Back in Stock set-up a custom button for me. Can't wait to start seeing sales from my back in stock emails.

Social Tie Co.

I need to say this here - Ive never had a better customer service experience in my life. I am not a techy, and needed a lot of guidance to install this app, and make it work with my other running apps. The team was very prompt and walked me step by step. Impressed!

October 9, 2019

Thank you for the review! Happy to help - if you ever need anything further in the future, just get in touch!

Ruffwear

The app is great. We do have an issue where the app creates accounts in Shopify with the collected email address but no First and Last name which is causing issues with a Celigo/Netsuite sync due to those being required field to sync. Developers seem to have no intentions on helping out with this situation. Take it or leave it. Otherwise our customers do appreciate the capability.

Kingz Kimonos Canada

I like that it takes care of letting my customers know when a product is available again without me having to do anything on my end.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22