Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts | Reviews

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

NOHO Store Chile

This is a must have App. Easy to use, powerful to use. Have multiple sites with it and helped a lot to automate client notification when we restock. No more spread sheets or manual posts. Install in minutes and if need help, Customer Support is just Great !

Corporate Work Apparel

This app is what any business owner in the distribution business should be using. Keep up the good work

MagicHolz

I love the Outstanding Customer Service - quick reply and always happy to help. Back in Stock App works as expected. Only thing is the localization of E-Mail content

The 5TH

Very helpful team and support. They were able to provide me with step by step instructions on how to fix any problems.

Goddess Lengths Virgin Hair

I used this app to help me keep track of highly requested items. This app is amazing and the customer service is top tier

Maison Balzac

This is a great app and we appreciate the stellar customer service. It does what is advertised and is easy to navigate.

the snuggit company

I absolutely LOVE this app it’s a game changer for adding sales and the customer service is excellent!

Apparalel

I think this app is great and works amazing, but I'm kind of bummed that I haven't really been able to get help from support.

StyleMeGHD

Great app! Their team is quick to respond to any issues, would highly recommend this app for a back in stock app!

Vanbase

Very prompt and detailed help from the support team! I am happy that there is a functionality to notify customers when items are available for preorder.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47