Back in Stock

Back in Stock

by Back in Stock

Stop losing sales with Back in Stock Notification alerts

SOURCE Collections

The app's amazing. Easy to use and integrate with my shop's team. And the team behind had been incredibly responsive (shoutout to James) helpful and patient with my requests.

Little Hotdog Watson

Just started working with the Back in Stock app and it's been a dream so far. So simple to install even I managed it on my own ( and I'm not technical at all). Also the team have been so helpful and responsive when I've had questions. A fantastic experience and something that I can already see being very helpful for my business.

Shopken

I finally activated the notices that Back in Stock collected while I re-engineered and manufactured my best seller: the Ballerina www.Romboxt.com. I needed some support along the way. James was quick to respond and helped to clear up my questions and make sure the App would work as needed. I recommend this App and will use it again if needed.

Godsofmankind

A must have, one of the better apps out there that actually work ! seamless and easy integration, great for small business to know what exactly needs restocking

Go Bloom Glow

We've been using this app for a while now. It works exactly as advertised, and we're very satisfied!

Forgottentribes

Indispensable ! Forgotten Tribes https://www.forgottentribes.fr/

Intensecycles

Support has been great and the product works just as advertised!

Boutique115

EXCELLENT APP !! EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Jaowholesale

We've been using this app for a while now. On our previous theme, Matt helped me customize the app in a way to be exactly how I wanted it on the page. A year later, we just changed to a new theme and James has been really friendly and patient with me to once again tweak the app. This time just with css because it integrated flawlessly with the the functionality of the theme (Venue). We have a separate wholesale site and we use this app on that site as well. Now we don't lose customers when a product is out of stock. When we update our inventory quantity, the emails magically go out and we can track the sales. Thanks again. Highly recommend.

Madsportsstuff

Love it, easy to use! It's generated a nice number of orders. See it in action: www.madsportsstuff.com
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18