Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Proa

The app is great and the installing process is easy to follow. I also loved all the customizations that are allowed and once I needed the support they were really fast in responding. I recommend the app.

February 8, 2020

Thank you for your review. Great you got everything setup with the widget!

If you ever need help in the future or have any questions just get in touch!

Tread Labs

Back In Stock is incredibly easy to set up and James from support is both helpful and speedy. We didn't have any issues integrating this app into our theme and once our inventory came in stock, the emails went out very quickly. The app has already paid for itself!

January 31, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback! We are happy that we were able to quickly help out and that you have already seen conversions! If you ever need anything in the future just get in touch!

Bijou Candles

This app is great and does exactly what I need it to do. Very easy to navigate too. I would definitely recommend this app to any store that has in demand products that tend to sell out.

January 28, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback. Great to hear you found everything without any issues. We have tried to keep the UI relevant to its categories making it simple to manage.

If you ever have any questions or need any assistance in the future, just get in touch!

Investor Crate

LOL. Added this app to our store, it installed itself and started working perfectly by itself. The entire process took about a minute. Even the 'back in stock' e-mail matches our theme perfectly. Incredible. I have NEVER had an app be this easy and straight forward in my life.

January 22, 2020

Thank you for your review, awesome to hear everything was working out of the box. We have a lot of theme integrations available for a wide variety of themes, so setup can be pretty easy in most cases!

If you do ever need any assistance, feel free to get in touch!

Lunge Manufaktur

Great, valuable extension that offers functionality which, frankly, should be built-in to Shopify. We particularly enjoy BackInStock's JavaScript API since we use a custom storefront.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback. Good to hear you made an API solution for your storefront - if you ever have any questions, feel free to get in touch!

Paper Tube Co.

The app wasn't working for us, but the developer solved the issue in a timely manner. Great service. Great product. Definitely recommend these guys.

December 4, 2019

Glad we could get everything working! If you ever need any help in the future just get in touch!

SLA The Label

The app didn't work with our template, but they were so helpful to help make it work. The team was very quick to respond - would definitely recommend.

November 29, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback, happy to assist! If you ever need anything in the future don't hesitate to get in touch!

Pink Tag Boutique

The BackInStock makes it easy for me to see what my customers want more of! Once I restock items my customers are notified immediately.

November 14, 2019

Thank you for your review! Don't forget you can also setup a delivery policy to control how many notifications are sent on restock. If you ever have any questions or problems just get in touch!

Rosa Bloom

This app is a really helpful feature for our customers, as sometimes we have quite long waits for our products to be restocked, and then when they do come back in, they can sell out quickly, so this helps keep customers up to date. The support is EXCELLENT. James helped me with so many little questions, and he adapted and styled the integration to sit perfectly within my store.

October 31, 2019

Thank you for your review! Happy to help and if you ever have any further questions or want any styling changes made, just get in touch!

lafumes

We have been using this app for more than a month and we certainly see the benefits. The app analytics tell us about the conversion from emails. We are quite pleased with the ROI. We strongly recommend this app!

October 22, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback, we are happy to hear everything is working out great! If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to get in touch!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23