Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Coastal Crew

This is a fantastic app that has been critical in capturing orders when we are out of stock. The notifications that go out when we are in stock again drive immediate revenue. The support team here is top notch.

March 21, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback. Happy we were able to help out and if you ever have any questions in the future, just get in touch!

Grassroots Baby

My Shopify theme wasn't already supported, but a quick email to support and they had it up and running quickly! They were even kind enough to move and change the button on my product page to get it exactly how I wanted it. My customers are very excited for text alerts when items come back in stock, and started signing up for them right away!

March 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to take a look at a new theme to create an integration or make some changes to get it looking 'just right'. If you ever need anything in the future, just get in touch!

Japanese Green Tea Shops

I have a custom theme which also includes a "back in stock notification". I thought it was working perfectly, but later realized that almost all of my notifications were going "unread" (and mostly winding up in my customer's junk/spam folders). Not much point in sending notifications if customers don't see them.

I tried just about every "back in stock" notification available but none of them worked well enough for my strict standards.

Finally I gave this app a try. "Out of the box" it worked flawlessly. (Most of all customers were actually receiving my notifications). I did a lot of testing for this app to make sure it was perfect for me. Well before my trial period was up I had already decided that this app will be part of my store permanently. I had a little trouble getting it to look just the way I wanted, but the customer support I received from James was fast and very professional. Their support worked with me tirelessly and eagerly until I got it PERFECT. It looks like it was made just for my custom theme. (If you want to see what it looks like in a real store have a look here: https://japanesegreenteashops.com/collections/blendy-stick-coffee/products/agf-blendy-aroma-blend-elegant-rich-instant-coffee-24-sticks-48-grams).

I have over 300 products in my store and I manage everything myself. Since my products are "perishable", I have to keep a small inventory so that I can provide the freshest products with the longest expiration dates. Even though I restock almost daily, I was still missing sales because of even one day that and item was out of stock. This app solved my problem. I saw sales from the first day I used it.

The "dashboard" is also very useful. I can see which customers are after which items, this really helps me set my limits for inventory.

The price is competitive, especially if you consider "you get what you pay for". This app performs very well, customers actually receive the notifications, support is outstanding and it can be customized to fit your theme perfectly. I give five stars without hesitation.

Coastal Gifts Inc.

I was looking for an app that would notify my customers when an item they want which is out of stock was available. James was very helpful in getting me set up with my theme customization. Very happy, people are already clicking the button and signing up for SMS and Email alerts.

March 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. Great to hear that you are already getting sign-ups, if you ever require any further customization or just have any questions. Feel free to get in touch!

Iamnotbasic

Very useful app. Notifies our customers automatically to recover otherwise lost sales. I needed a little customization and received hep from the developer right away.

March 6, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback. Happy to help out when a theme is not showing our button or requires some tweaks! Feel free to get in touch at any time.

Proa

The app is great and the installing process is easy to follow. I also loved all the customizations that are allowed and once I needed the support they were really fast in responding. I recommend the app.

February 8, 2020

Thank you for your review. Great you got everything setup with the widget!

If you ever need help in the future or have any questions just get in touch!

Tread Labs

Back In Stock is incredibly easy to set up and James from support is both helpful and speedy. We didn't have any issues integrating this app into our theme and once our inventory came in stock, the emails went out very quickly. The app has already paid for itself!

January 31, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback! We are happy that we were able to quickly help out and that you have already seen conversions! If you ever need anything in the future just get in touch!

Bijou Candles

This app is great and does exactly what I need it to do. Very easy to navigate too. I would definitely recommend this app to any store that has in demand products that tend to sell out.

January 28, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback. Great to hear you found everything without any issues. We have tried to keep the UI relevant to its categories making it simple to manage.

If you ever have any questions or need any assistance in the future, just get in touch!

Investor Crate

LOL. Added this app to our store, it installed itself and started working perfectly by itself. The entire process took about a minute. Even the 'back in stock' e-mail matches our theme perfectly. Incredible. I have NEVER had an app be this easy and straight forward in my life.

January 22, 2020

Thank you for your review, awesome to hear everything was working out of the box. We have a lot of theme integrations available for a wide variety of themes, so setup can be pretty easy in most cases!

If you do ever need any assistance, feel free to get in touch!

Lunge Manufaktur

Great, valuable extension that offers functionality which, frankly, should be built-in to Shopify. We particularly enjoy BackInStock's JavaScript API since we use a custom storefront.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback. Good to hear you made an API solution for your storefront - if you ever have any questions, feel free to get in touch!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23