Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

VisualDiamondArts

This is a great app, in helping me re-capture sales that I might have otherwise lost. And, I also like the fact that it helps me identify which products to order from my supplier sooner, and by how much. Love it!

NBoxx

After very long, I found a notification tool that was simple, not expensive, and easy to install. Thank you for bringing a notification tool within the reach of small merhants!

October 19, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback, glad we could help out. If you ever have any questions or suggestions, get in touch!

FairTribe

Amazing support and great app! I installed on a new theme and Back in Stock set-up a custom button for me. Can't wait to start seeing sales from my back in stock emails.

Social Tie Co.

I need to say this here - Ive never had a better customer service experience in my life. I am not a techy, and needed a lot of guidance to install this app, and make it work with my other running apps. The team was very prompt and walked me step by step. Impressed!

October 9, 2019

Thank you for the review! Happy to help - if you ever need anything further in the future, just get in touch!

Ruffwear

The app is great. We do have an issue where the app creates accounts in Shopify with the collected email address but no First and Last name which is causing issues with a Celigo/Netsuite sync due to those being required field to sync. Developers seem to have no intentions on helping out with this situation. Take it or leave it. Otherwise our customers do appreciate the capability.

Kingz Kimonos Canada

I like that it takes care of letting my customers know when a product is available again without me having to do anything on my end.

The Little Bipsy Collection

Very impressed with the customer service of this app. I am excited to see how much this helps us with ordering quantities! :)

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are happy to help if you ever need anything in the future!

lunagallery

Brilliant ... keeps us updated with what people are wanting, so have confidence to produce more stock. The auto generated form is so helpful. thank you.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback! Great to hear everything is working out, if you ever need anything in the future just get in touch!

Ivy City Co

We love this app! The only thing we wish we could change is using it as a coming soon option also and change the wording to say Coming Soon instead of Sold Out. Other than that this app is perfect and has done a great job for us!!

August 15, 2019

This is awesome feedback.

Back in Stock can be used in a "coming soon" or a "sold out", but sounds like you want the ability to do this at the product level. Duly noted! Your feedback helps us make our app better :)

SHITI Coolers

We have started utilizing Back In Stock app for all of our "Coming Soon" products to gather what the interest is for any product we want to release. This app has made us a ton of money and I would highly recommend it for any e-commerce store!

August 15, 2019

Awesome! This is a great way to gauge demand for an upcoming launch. Glad you guys are using the app in creative ways :)