Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Kraken Bracelets

Dont usually write reviews but this app really has outdone it self, as we've grown as a business we have introduced different themes, one of which stopped the app working altogether, send a quick message to their team and within the hour they replied. Completely understood the situation, proposed a couple of options going forward and now i dont have to worry about missing out on sales esspecially after some stock shortages. This service is priceless and the app has worked without fail since purchasing it for £8p/m, £8 investment for 100's in sales. I spoke to 4 other apps with the same issue, all unhelpfull, automated responces. Amazing work guys, they know what theyre doing and i trust them with my business' sales

Northern Fitness

Easy to use app that does what it promises. Support team was very helpful in ensuring proper integration with our theme.

BODYOUTLET

If you need help you are on your own, they recommend that you contact a developer - it is not fair to call it support, sorry.

Bing Bang NYC

Amazing app! We've been able to capture so much extra revenue which would have been left on the table if it weren't for this app. Highly recommend.

RCS Blanks, LLC

We have been using this app for over a year. We are quite happy with it as are our customers. The app is great at keeping track of who needs an email and sending it out when things restock. I could not ask for a better app. It has worked flawlessly with our store.

Ruthie Grace

Sarah at Back in Stock did an amazing job! She worked personally with me after hours to retrieve data. We are grateful and I recommend working with Sara!

reefloat

one of the most useful shopify apps i have seen and so easy to install even for the non computer friendly
was getting continuous emails asking when something would be back stock? not had one since installing this app- put simply - it works, will be looking out for any other shopify apps from this company

frockk

Really works well- esp instant email notifications when a request is put thru. Customer support excellent

Wooden World

I have been using this app for a few months now and was surprised by how many people sign up for back in stock notifications. It is also a great tool for product releases to notify customers and bring them back to your shop. Tech support is fast and easy.

Boob Tape

I loove this app! It is easy to use, makes us a bunch of money and their customer support is amazing!!!! When you run a store customer support is everything and these guys are there for anything you need!