Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Freshly Picked

This app is great - we chose it because it will batch send based on inventory vs. the number of notification (so you don't send way too many notifications when only a small amount of inventory comes back in stock). We are seeing great revenue from an app that requires almost no maintenance once it's installed!

It's also super easy to exclude products or toggle notifications on and off per product using a simple tag in Shopify.

Finally, I recently had to reach out to their support team to help us manually move notifications to a new SKU for the same product - I have never received such helpful and prompt response from a support team on a Shopify App.

We would highly recommend Back In Stock!

Eight Ounce Coffee

This app saves us time when customers want to know when a product will be back in stock. It also generates quite a bit of sales for us! (More than enough to pay for the app).

I would like some additional features - for example, if a product is discontinued and replaced with another product, I'd like to be able to move the notifications over to that new product. Or if a product is discontinued, I'd like to be able to notify my customers inside the app and not manually.

Other than that, it has a lot of great features, and when a product comes back in to stock, we know that our customers have been notified which generates a decent amount of sales!

Sure Design

The app is very simple and exactly what Back-in-stock alert should be.
I switched my website theme and the app stopped working. I just emailed the support and they got it sorted very quickly. Highly recommend this app.

Bedfolk

Really good app - has allowed us to recapture sales that we would otherwise have lost when being out of stock. Love how it integrates into the store.

Soap & Paper Factory

First time using this app and its great. I like how we can personalize the experience! I would love if there were an automatic second emailing if orders weren't ordered. love it!

Unity Performance

I am so glad I added Back In Stock the moment that I ran out of stock on my most popular item! The moment I received new stock and updated my inventory count, Back In Stock sent over 1,000 emails in a matter of minutes, and my conversion rate more than quadrupled from the dry months of May and June!! :)

Saxelby Cheese

Back in Stock helps me capture potential customer information when they are looking for our most exclusive products, allowing us to continue to connect with them and build loyalty until these products are available again. We've seen great results using this app and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Smokey Hill Designs

Customer service is fast and extremely helpful! If you need help gauging interest in certain products, this is the app to use.

Great Little Trading Co.

This app is amazing for the price, it brings in lots of revenue for us and lots of customers take advantage of the feature on our website. One thing I would like to see improved is for it to be easier to customize the emails - if you're not confident with html this can be tricky. For the price you can't complain although I'd be willing to spend a little more for this additional feature!

Mission Mercantile

Back In Stock is saving us a lot of time (and hopefully increase sales going forward) with back-in-stock notification requests. Very easy to install. James was awesome helping us tweak our store script and even customized our button to match our theme. Awesome app!