Back in Stock: Restock Alerts

Notify: Back in Stock, Re-stock Push, Email & SMS

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Katie Dean

Time spent using app About 2 years

Good app! Although it is pricey. Giving it four stars because the one thing I wish it did was load faster because it would be more effective that way. On some of my pages it take more than 30 seconds and sometimes up to a minute to load the out of stock button that allows people to sign up for back in stock notices. Granted I have a lot of images on certain product pages and that is why the customer service for this app told me it takes so long to load but still, I would keep that in mind. Very helpful programmers and I do recommend the app as it has generated sales for us when sending back in stock notifications.

November 14, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review 🙂!

Tomatosharp

Location Norway

Awesome app, great support. Jorge helped us to set some custom presets for the app, and worked out great. Thank you!

November 10, 2022

On behalf of Jorge, you're welcome 🙂! And thanks for the great review 🤩!

WineSpark

Location Ireland

Brilliant app, easy to install, great results. App was up and running in minutes and support is quick and helpful.

November 9, 2022

Thanks a million for your review 🙂!

Chalk Line Apparel

Just what we needed, this app is easy to use and support staff have been really helpful, thank you D'Angelo for all of the assistance.

November 7, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this awesome review 😊!

Indy Brand

Time spent using app Over 6 years

We've used this app for several years now and it's been great at notifying customers when the item they want is back in stock. Quick and helpful customer service. Been happy with the service

November 7, 2022

Thanks for your awesome review 🙂!

NoticeMe

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have sent two emails regarding an issue with the app and never got a response back from them. Thus far, this has been the only app we use which has provided subpar customer service. Luckily, there are better alternatives anyway (and cheaper).

November 2, 2022

Hi there 👋🏽 I'm sorry for your experience 😔. I've checked, and I'm seeing where you were responded to each time you wrote in. For some reason, it seems you're not getting our mails.

Did you by any chance happen to check your spam/junk mail folder? Please email us support@backinstock.org so that we can assist you with your issue.

We would never shy away from assisting you! Please reach out so we can give you our speedy and efficient support!

Ozobot

Great app! Makes automatically notifying customers when an item is back in stock a total breeze, highly recommend.

November 2, 2022

Thank you for the recommendation! We appreciate you! Thanks for your great review!

Incremental.es

Location Spain

Excelent module. Superb support. We asked for some help and it took minutes to find out a solution. Great job.

November 2, 2022

You're welcome, and we're always happy to assist! Thank you for your wonderful review 😊!

KAPOK KNOT

Location Japan
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

カスタマーサポートの迅速な対応に助かりました。
Dashboardとsignup&notificationの色表記にアンマッチがありました。(Dashboardはsent、signup&notificationはsignupの色) 問い合わせをして1日中で修正をしてもらいとても助かりました。

November 2, 2022

Thanks for your 5 star review 😊!

MANSSION

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Absolutely love this product and is a must have to get customers back to your store and give them the opportunity to get the product they have been eye balling.

November 2, 2022

Thank you for sharing your awesome review!!