Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

The Real Force

Highly recommend if you have product that goes out of stock but don't want to lose the customer. easy to integrate and great customer service.

Juice Collection

Fantastic support - they integrated into in my theme that isn't one of the default integrations available - very swift response too!

Bareback Footwear

Great support from Jorge integrating to my theme. We needed a solution because we stopped taking preorders due to uncertain shipping, as soon as items are back in stock we sell the sales roll in. Nice app. www.barebackfootwear.com

Taylor Joelle

When we switched themes, there was a bit of time that it didn't work with our new theme. We realized how much we really utilized and needed this feature. We are glad it is back and working on our new site :)

Lioness

We uninstalled this app months ago and yet it's still on our website. Why? They should remove the code if the shop requested the app to be removed. Expect junk code living on your site after installing this. Very unprofessional.

December 16, 2021

Hello,

A default implementation of Back in Stock does not insert code into the theme; custom code added to interact with Back in Stock will not be automatically removed on uninstall as it is not native to Back in Stock.

By default Back in Stock shows the button using Shopify ScriptTags, and is removed on uninstall.

Kind regards,
Back in Stock Team

Picnik

I've had a wonderful experience with this app-- works perfectly and Jorge on the support team was so helpful and quick to respond.

barumbaplay

I needed support and they were very quick to help and resolve my questions. Definitely would recommend. I had people providing their email right away.

TRIXTER BOI CLUB

Does what it's supposed to do! Very simple setup. Great and fast support as well :) Keep up the great work guys!

Trudy Rice Collection

This is one of my favourite apps! It literally creates sales for me. Something out of stock? No problem. Back in Stock asks for the customer email to be notified when you update your inventory. when I asked for developer hep they were kind and super helpful.

Luxie Blue

I had an issue with the button not appearing on my website because the theme I selected wasn't listed with Back In Stock. After reaching out to their support team, I received a response quite quickly and they resolved the matter within a day. I appreciate their quick turnaround and communication. Special thanks to Jorge!