Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by Back in Stock

Stop losing sales with Back in Stock Notification alerts

Houseofdogs No

Fantastic app, pays off very quickly. Easy to use, very good help when planning what to restock. So far the app with most revenue for us!

United Bracelets

Great app that does all the things we want without any complicated work on our part. Got this up and running and even customsied it further thanks to the team at Yellow Robot. Thanks!

Xcvi

Really easy way to make customers happy, know what they want, and increase revenue. This app is exactly what we were looking for.

Faherty

Working with Back in Stock has been my best experience working with a Shopify app. The app is customizable and does exactly what we want. The team (Matt and James) are THE most helpful team. I highly recommend working with them again. I'd use any app they create without a second guess.

Gungoddess Com

Excellent app and even better customer service from Matt. He was responsive and quick to handle special requests. Very happy.
www.GunGoddess.com

Tegen

This is one of my favorite apps, I have been using it for a few years now and the support is fantastic and quick, when we changed our theme, they reinstalled the button for us on our new theme with the custom edits we asked for and it looks great! Although this app isn't cheap, I have found it definitely worth having if you have out of stock products that you will be getting back in, you can see the sales come in as soon as you get stock back in! I'm currently on the small plan for $39.00 a month.

Mos Organizer

This is a great app and their customer service is top notch.

I had an issue with single option variants (because Google Shopping requires color for shoes) confusing some customers and the developer quickly updated my site to remove single option variants.

I wish every app creator were this responsive/accommodating.

Tactical Sharpshooter

Great app. Installed seamlessly out of the box. Plenty of options to get the button and pop up page to match theme template colors perfectly. Had the pleasure of dealing with support (Matt is awesome!) he answered my emails fast and went a step further to modify the button to show up right below "Add to Cart/Sold Out" button within the product description. And, he did all this while I'm still on the free trial! Great service and the app is really nice.

Aarn Packs

This app is an excellent tool for helping our business assess which items customers are wanting to buy, and, in turn, giving us accurate data by which we can restock our supplies. The tool allows our customers to leave their information when an item is out of stock, and assures them of getting an instant message when that item is available again for purchase.

Ambientmerch

Just installed the Back in Stock app and was very impressed by the support and timely service. Matt helped us set up the app with our customized account and even customized the automatic email that gets sent to customers. Reporting looks nice, emails get sent right away, everything seems to work really well! Would highly recommend.