Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

GreenHouse Co

This app is priceless for automating sales leads and I can't speak highly enough of their customer service. We changed themes and needed help activating the [Email when Back in Stock] CTA into the new theme. Petra was quick to respond and even gave me the opportunity to provide feedback on the placement and position of CTA (this type of engagement and personalisation is an awesome experience). The adjustments were made and the feature live immediately. Super impressed, thanks Petra, really appreciated the speedy and helpful support :)

SoSo Swim

I'm using this app at the moment and it's really great. So much ease being able to just leave it to back in stock to alert the customers when items are returned and then available for new customers, and it means more revenue as people really did want to get those products.

Farmhouse-Primitives

App has done beautifully for me but I have an issue with a Shopify update on my theme that now shows the customer the 'tag' "bis-hidden" for this app. App support can't fix it. And Shopify referred me to the app support as they can't fix it. So I am shopping for a new back in stock app. Keep an eye on your search boxes on the front end for this issue as it is confusing to customers.

E-Autos.de/shop

We had some issues installing the app at first, but with the very kind help of the support team, the widget got installed manually for us. Extra + Points for that. Awesome functionality as well! Can recommend.

Direct 4 Pet

Already started converting sales by adding this app to our pet store www.direct4pet.co.uk Thanks :-)

Vintage Vibe

Top notch support, we needed to make some custom integration to our theme and James from the support team knew exactly what needed to be done to achieve the desired results. Highly recommend this app to anyone looking for back in stock notifications.

Fright-Rags

It is a great resource to allow us to gauge demand for any product that is out of stock. Customer support is incredibly helpful as well!

Kerners

Awesome customer service. Answered within 10sec and solved my issues within 40sec. Best "back in stock" app on the market.

The Fresh Mode

I use this app for when a sneaker (size) is out of stock. Received the best support I’ve gotten so far from a Shopify app! Super quick response and they made the perfect adjustments. I was expecting an how to link, but they went the extra mile and adjusted everything to my template!

TAAG Fashion

Very helpful app! Straight to the point, and delivers exactly what's needed. Their support is very responsive as well.