Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Push notifications: products out of stock, in stock, preorders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Element Tattoo Supply

Time spent using app About 1 month

so far so good. I like being able to list potential items and see how our customers respond. very helpful

May 26, 2022

Thanks for your great review!

Stiksen

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app really does its job. When I had some troubles, I reached out to the customer service team, which responded me the same day with great help that solved my problems straight away!

May 26, 2022

We're happy to hear this! Thanks for a great review!

Bitmap Books

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app that is simple to use and does exactly what it promises. I would highly recommended to others

May 26, 2022

Thank you for your review!

Diaspora Co.

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Super helpful app and drives a lot of revenue. Customer service is quick and very helpful!! Thanks team

May 26, 2022

You're welcome! And thanks for sharing this great review 😊!

HighPowered Fitness

Location Switzerland

This is the kind of back-in-stock functionality that shopify should have come with.. Love the app, thank you

May 26, 2022

Thanks for making our day with your review 🤩!

Susanne Kaufmann

Location Austria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! Really easy to use and style to match our site. Always converts well once we put a product back into stock :)

May 26, 2022

Thanks for your awesome review Susanne 😊!

Greenphones

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Very easy to set up, had great structure and layout and worked immediately with our Shopify theme (Focal). I didn't give it 5 stars due to the inability to customize the button on the product page, which I feel should be part of the total solution. As our company is based in Norway, I would have also liked to be able to set the default country code to Norway such that the visiting customer doesn't have to browse to find their country code. However, I reached out to support and they gave me excellent help in tweaking this.
Therefore from a support perspective 5 stars, but 4 from a product perspective.

May 26, 2022

Thanks for your review! We do apologize for the inconvenience you had with our app. We're working on allowing customers to set the default country under the SMS option. Once this is live, you'll be notified! Thanks for choosing us, and feel free to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance 😊!

Chess House

Time spent using app Over 5 years

One of our best apps. People use this all the time on Chess House and when items come back in we know people hear about it instantly and we have come to count on the sales happening. Thousands of requests are pending at any given time. It also helps purchasing making decisions on what to emphasize in sourcing! Top 5 app.

May 26, 2022

This is great news, and we're happy to hear 🤩! Thanks for your awesome review!

Klub Vollmer Shop

Location Denmark

Really great support. 4 stars because you can not place the e-mail me button were you like. Other wise good.

May 26, 2022

Thanks for your review! We can place the button anywhere on your page. We might have trouble doing this, if your page has some CSS that is distorting the button's placement.

Where were you trying to re-position the button? If you don't mind could you reach out to me at dangelo.walker@sureswiftcapital.com. If you could share with me where you'd like to place the button, I could do my best to assist you with this!

Collage Quilter

so far so good! I've just had the app installed for a few days and I couldn't be more thrilled with the way it is working so far. I love also being able to see any conversions that come with the automated email to my customers. Thank you for a great app!

May 26, 2022

Thank you for leaving us a great review 🤩!