Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

SMOKEA®

Bad. Does not support Shopify locations. Why would you not keep your app up to date with Shopify.

May 14, 2019

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that support for Shopify Locations is now available for Back in Stock.

Cheers,
The Back in Stock Team

Colombani

PERFECT :)
We have tried several other app with "back in stock" functions. All saying that they are "fully customizable", but not really working for non-programmers like us. This app is much easier to setup that all the other app we have tried. The app also allows to not send e-mail automatically, which was very useful to us in beginning while testing the app. 5+ stars from us!

FULL TANK MOTO

I can't speak highly enough about the effectiveness and ease of set up of this app. Further, I wanted a tweak and James went to the trouble to get it made for us quickly and effectively. This App is worth its weight in gold...

Sophia's Kitchen

could not fault it one bit. Perfect functionality, easy to customise, simple to use and amazing customer service. James helped me customise the back in stock button for my theme within hours, no questions asked... no extra charges. Over the moon!

Necessary Clothing

We've used similar applications (some which are tied to expensive email service providers) but this one was by far the best that we've come across. 5 stars for functionality, documentation and customer support.

Adreno Spearfishing

Good app when it works - we are paying for three subscriptions and they have all stopped working, I have tried to contact support multiple times with no response. Super frustrating.

SOURCE Collections

The app's amazing. Easy to use and integrate with my shop's team. And the team behind had been incredibly responsive (shoutout to James) helpful and patient with my requests.

Little Hotdog Watson

Just started working with the Back in Stock app and it's been a dream so far. So simple to install even I managed it on my own ( and I'm not technical at all). Also the team have been so helpful and responsive when I've had questions. A fantastic experience and something that I can already see being very helpful for my business.

Shopken

I finally activated the notices that Back in Stock collected while I re-engineered and manufactured my best seller: the Ballerina www.Romboxt.com.
I needed some support along the way. James was quick to respond and helped to clear up my questions and make sure the App would work as needed.
I recommend this App and will use it again if needed.

Godsofmankind

A must have, one of the better apps out there that actually work ! seamless and easy integration, great for small business to know what exactly needs restocking