Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Snocks

Wirklich eine tolle App. Der Service ist der Wahnsinn. Antworten immer schnell und unkompliziert. Wirklich super.

Leisure Games

I am generally very happy with how this app works, the only thing I can think of as a problem is that it does not show the "Email me .. " box when you look at a product in "Quick View"

Mezel Mods

essential for managing our ever-changing stock to keep customers in the loop regarding availability!

PlusbyDesign.com

We love this app. There have been many conversions from our back-in-stock notifications. Thank you!

Black Mango

We love this app! Simple to install and maintain. Gives us accurate info on what customers want that we are out of stock of. Automatically sends interested customers email when we are back in stock of items! Thanks Team!

Shine On

Back in Stock is a very important and successful app for us. It generates a lot of revenue that would otherwise be lost

Surfside Supply Co.

Great app, even better customer service! I had a couple of requests for the placement of the notification button on my store across different views (phone, tablet, desktop) and the team here quickly and effectively made the changes to match my store's design aesthetic and requirements.

KraveBeauty

The application, unfortunately, was not a great fit for us. It kept sending out false restock notification notices to our customers and caused a lot of confusion and inconvenience. When we reached out to customer service, they said there was nothing wrong but our stock was at zero yet the emails kept seeming to go out. It was really unfortunate they were not willing or unable to further assist on a glitch on their app.

May 27, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and review. We have sent a follow-up email to check-in and see if we can assist further - as last we heard back you have were in contact with Shopify and your Theme Developer to resolve the issue as their could have been an external cause.

If we can be of further assistance we would be happy to help.

Kind regards,
The Back in Stock Team

Wunderglas

Very helpful and easy to use app. Customer support is also very fast. I think this a very important feature to add to your e-commerce store especially if you work with a rather small inventory.

Prep Obsessed

Perfect app for collecting emails when products go out of stock or when they are on the way. The team at Back In Stock responds quickly to questions and has been friendly/efficient when helping implement customization aspects to our site.