Back in Stock: Restock Alerts

Back in Stock: Restock Alerts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 15, 2022

I had some trouble setting it up, but you were very courteous and quick to respond.
I was very impressed! Thank you!

バランスチェアのbalans lab (バランスラボ) 公式サイト
Japan
Time spent using app: 1 day
September 13, 2022

D’Angelo was very helpful. We needed to migrate some settings to a storefront and he was able to do it for us seamlessly.

Selfie Leslie
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 13, 2022

Back in stock has generated significant sales for us and done so automatically as items have gone in an out of stock. They have also been helpful in getting any issues resolves quickl.y

SunJack
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 2, 2022

The customer service is 10/10 super quick and efficient. I had an issue with the company logo on our customer's notification and they were super specific about how to solve it.

ThirdLove
Time spent using app: Almost 7 years
September 1, 2022

great app, easy to use, support has been fantastic, very quick to respond, I use on two shopify sites.

Redfoot Shoes
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 30, 2022

amazing support! We had an issue and contacted support and they resolved our issue in less than 5 minutes - really love this app so far!

Denver Modern
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 30, 2022

We use it for...drumroll please...Back in Stock notifications! And it works great. Quick and friendly support.

Fossil Crates
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 29, 2022

We have found great success with the Back In Stock app. Previously we had to manually notify clients of items back in stock through a general email to our entire client base. This app allows clients to sign up for product specific notifications when a product goes out of stock. When we update our stock, the clients that requested notification were promptly emailed with a follow up email 2 days later! The orders started coming in and we could not be more pleased with the ease of the app. To top it off, we had a question for customer service and reached out through the app dashboard. We received a prompt response from a knowledgeable customer service member with easy to understand instructions. The customer service member was available for follow up questions and followed us through the update until they were sure we got the end result we were after. I highly recommend this app!

Mushroom Science
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 26, 2022

Customer service is very helpful! I give it a 4 because I wish I was able to add the notify me button on my end but they work quick, very professional, and effective.

StackedSkincare
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 25, 2022

Great app and awesome service! Helps tracking the demand and helps with production projection and how much to order as well.

Bloc Shop