Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Push notifications: products out of stock, in stock, preorders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Adults Skate Too LLC

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Awesome app and great customer service! Always helpful when I reach out for assistance and the app functions wonderfully.

May 1, 2022

Thanks for sharing your awesome review!

Miss Babs

Time spent using app Over 7 years

Back In Stock is really useful in figuring out what we need to restock for our customers, and the support team is always helpful when we have a question!

May 1, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review 😊, we greatly appreciate it!

rikumo

Time spent using app Over 6 years

The app streamlined our process for out of stock items, generated revenue every time we fulfill the missing inventory. They provided prompt customer support when help needed, Thank you!

May 1, 2022

We love to hear that 😍! Thanks for your review!

アワガミファクトリー オンラインストア │ 阿波和紙の通販

Location Japan

It is a good application, sensible and usable. The response to inquiries is also prompt. It would be great if it were possible to respond in Japanese.

May 1, 2022

Hey there, thanks for your wonderful review! We could respond to you in your preferred language! Just let us know 😊!

maiabergman

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great customer service. I have been using the app with an old Shopify theme and this month when I updated the my site, needed some extra help from Back in stock. Sara helped me very quickly and is now not an issue anymore - This app is a must for your store!

May 1, 2022

Thanks for an amazing review 🤩!

Ebgo Electric Bikes

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

J'ai reçu un excellent service, je recommande sans hésiter! I received an excellent service, highly recommand!

May 1, 2022

Merci pour une critique incroyable!

RECOVERYHQ

Location Australia

This app and its team are AMAZING! The support team went above and beyond to ensure that all questions I had were answered and solved in an extremely timely manner. Couldn't recommend enough!

May 1, 2022

Your review made my day 😊! Thank you!

Head Over Heels - Israel

Location Israel
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We use this app, so our costumers can request a notification when a product is back in stock, great app with good customer service.

May 1, 2022

Thank you for your review! We look forward to giving you the best service and support 😊!

www.ByIms.com

Location Belgium

EXCELLENTE APPLICATION ! TOUT EST RAPIDE ET EFFICACE
LE SERVICE EST TRES RAPIDE , ET LE PERSONNEL TRES POLIE , MON PROBLEME S'EST RESOLUE EN MOINS D'UNE HEURE , CE QUI EST TRES IMPORTANT.

May 1, 2022

Merci pour votre avis incroyable 🤩!

Huskk

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I don't understand the positive reviews here. There has been many cases notifications are just not being send out to the customers. Support has confirmed this multiple times saying they are working on it. I gave them one last chance last month, just to see that two weeks after we restocked again 0 notifications were send out. This is not an app that is trustworthy with my business. I need something that does what I pay for.

May 1, 2022

Hey there, we are sad to hear that 😔. We have been transparent with any issues we've faced and always look to resolve them as quickly as possible.

In the period you were experiencing this, we were doing massive upgrades to our platform that was affecting the delivery of notifications for some customers. These issues have been resolved also.

Are you still experiencing these issues? What can we do at this moment to turn your 1 star review into a 5 star?

We look forward to hearing from you!