Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Gustavia Onlineshop

We are very happy with this app, works great and the support was also on point. Our customers use Back in Stock a lot and love it!

Racquet Science

Great app both in functionality, looks and support. I had a bit of a problem after a month or so and James and crew fixed it up no problem. Thanks.

Unclockable

The best service I've ever had with a Shopify app, hands down. From installation to setup and tweaking, James was super helpful.

ShootingTargets7

This is a fantastic app and I am a little upset I did not find it sooner. I needed a little modification and the developer took care of it ASAP. Reduces emails from customers asking when an item will be in stock. Auto sends emails letting them know they are back in stock. It even keeps track of sales produced through the app. Simply outstanding.

Cupcake Jemma

Similar to the other great reviews here - required a bit of customisation to display perfectly in keeping with our theme and after a quick email the changes were made dev-side within a few hours. An additional tweak for perfect spacing of a button was no trouble and handled in a similarly speedy manner; again within a day and over a bank holiday in the midst of a global pandemic so kudos on that.

The app itself is stellar and does everything we need it to and more. Notifications for OOS products, batch delivery/notification settings, customisation options and purchase tracking all work well and are easy to deploy/work with. I tried a few other apps which all seemed quite expensive for fairly limited functionality; this one has a fully featured trial and we intend to infinite using it into its paid subscription. Thoroughly recommended.

Tampa Bay Masks

This app is awesome! Extremely see to set up, it is pretty much all automatic out of the box. We needed a slight change of our theme and James was able to get it done in less than 12 hours after I sent the request. Highly Recommend!

April 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy to make adjustments and tweaks on request so we can get it looking right for each store, if you ever need anything in the future just get in touch!

FITJEANS

One of the most slept on apps in my opinion. Every store should have this! And as an added bonus, their support is great!

Curious Makers

This is such a great app. I've previously used it on other stores and have just added it to my own website. Customer support is fantastic. Would highly recommend.

Coastal Crew

This is a fantastic app that has been critical in capturing orders when we are out of stock. The notifications that go out when we are in stock again drive immediate revenue. The support team here is top notch.

March 21, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback. Happy we were able to help out and if you ever have any questions in the future, just get in touch!

Grassroots Baby

My Shopify theme wasn't already supported, but a quick email to support and they had it up and running quickly! They were even kind enough to move and change the button on my product page to get it exactly how I wanted it. My customers are very excited for text alerts when items come back in stock, and started signing up for them right away!

30 Day Update: We are still loving this app! It’s helping me plan my orders to be sure I get enough of those in demand products, streamline our restock alerts, and save time by automating them!

March 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to take a look at a new theme to create an integration or make some changes to get it looking 'just right'. If you ever need anything in the future, just get in touch!