Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Hickory and Elm

This app was easy to install - so easy that I thought I was missing something, but I wasn't! Petra on their support team helped me out quickly and easily. I have very low quantities on most things in my shop so this app is going to be very helpful. I also appreciate the free plan! Thank you so much!!

Randies

Great app. Simple & effective. I had to install in a hurry due to some high sales on my site. The support team were friendly, super fast and efficient. Would highly recommend.

Eighth Generation

The app has been really great in recovering what could have been lost sales. The staff was helpful when it came to integrating the app.

Motion RC

Fair price, great features, and responsive support. Highly recommend for any Shopify store, large or small.

Jim Rickey

(Updated) After discussing further with the app developers they will open up for the possibility to manage to downgrade the account on your own. (Original) The app does its job and we are very satisfied with the app as long as we can stock up and therefore have the benefit of informing our customers that several products have been stocked up. However, it is not easy to switch from a paid version to a free version during the months when we do not benefit from the app. As a result, we have to pay for the app during the months that we do not benefit from it. The only way to downgrade to the free version again is by contacting them. They should have the opportunity to downgrade the app themselves via their "Billing" page.

DocksLocks

Simple and effective app for taking back and delivering in stock notifications. Price is appropriate as well.

Happy Food Store

App is easy to set up and it allows customers to subscribe to notifications for products that are currently out of stock. To develop the app further, it would be great to add a feature, that would allow sending a notification for "replacement product" (e.g. product size has changed a little bit and the new product has a different SKU, but it is still "the same product").

Nexbelt

Been using this app for a few years and we like it. It allows us to recoupe potential lost sales. We're busy and the customer's busy and it's a great reminder without having to have someone go back and let the customers know the product is back in stock.

mokebo

Works perfectly fine and as we needed some customization for our new theme Petra offered perfect help in an amazing and friendly manner. Thanks!!

SewHungryhippie

Useful and worthy app. I'm just starting, but the app helps me recover a lot of sales I otherwise would have lost.