Reviews (824)

4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its ability to notify customers about restocked items, capturing high-intent buyers and boosting sales. It's praised for its easy installation, seamless Shopify integration, and customizable interface that aligns with store branding. Merchants can choose from various notification options like email, SMS, and push notifications, and appreciate the ability to export data for reporting. The app is reliable and the support team is noted for their quick and proactive assistance, enhancing store operations and customer engagement.

August 17, 2023

This app is crucial for us, and it should be for all merchants who manage a lot of SKUs and inventory. We had an issue with email deliverability, but once we reached out to Jorge, he fixed the issue by creating a subdomain. Now, we can rest assured that the notifications go straight to the inbox rather than to spam. A well-deserved 5 stars!

iMotorcycle Japan
Japan
About 1 year using the app
September 20, 2023

Excellent app, well worth adding to my shop! Great customer support as I wanted a bit of help customizing the placement and font. Highly recommend.

Ovate
Over 2 years using the app
December 15, 2023

Easy to use with shopify. Once I experienced that I was not working with my new theme customer service fixed it within one hour

vieille
Denmark
8 months using the app
October 26, 2023

Fantastic app & customer service! This one is essential to running our online store and is hassle free to use, plus looks great from the customer's end. Super happy with it.

Griffin Equestrian
New Zealand
Over 2 years using the app
January 10, 2024

great app from THESTEELSHOP.com we use this everyday thank you

The Steel Shop
About 4 years using the app
August 9, 2023

Brilliant customer service with this App.. Jorge has been so efficient and helpful in replying quickly to my enquiries. I would absolutely recommend this App, especially for a small business.
Many thanks, Amber.

White Amber Label
Over 3 years using the app
August 8, 2023

It works very well, has plenty of features (more than we need!) and the support is fast, friendly and good.

Star Labs®
Over 5 years using the app
November 2, 2023

Best support team!! They solve any question or issue quickly and easily :) The app is a must in our store

Paloma Wool
Spain
About 3 years using the app
February 15, 2024

Good app

Dig In Records
About 2 years using the app
Edited August 26, 2023

The app is ok if you have a single language store. But they state it's "Multi-language" compatible, which it is not. I am using Shopify markets with multiple languages, each market has a own domain.
But the app does do not support this.
So all they support is subfolder language like baseurl/en baseurl/de.
Using multiple domains for each language is very common, so I have no idea why they state it's multi language compatible. I made some suggestions to fix this, but they don't want to fix it.

Update after the reply: This still means you do not support shopify markets as it should be. I have for example 2 different domains, each pointing to another market in my one shopify shop ( one French, one German ), but you do not support the multi language feature because I am not using subdomains, but normal domains for each market. This is a basic Markets function that is not supported. So thats a big pitty. I moved over to another app "Restock Rocket" that do support Shopify Markets with different main domains.

AfricanFabs
Netherlands
Almost 3 years using the app
Back in Stock replied August 25, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for the feedback. We reviewed your interaction with our support and noticed a misunderstanding from our side. While we don't support one single Back in Stock account for multiple Shopify stores, we do support Shopify Markets stores with multiple subdomains.

With multilanguage enabled, Back in Stock fetches locales from Shopify and automatically display the appropriate currencies and labels. It also allows you to create different email templates and sign up popup forms, and more.

Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you in enabling the multilanguage feature. We would also appreciate any further suggestions, as we are introducing beta features for Shopify Markets and would love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you again, and apologies for the inconvenience.