Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Life Fabulously

I wanted something like this for a long time. Not only does it generate sales but it lets me know what I should re-order, it saves and makes me money, this one is a must have. Thank you for creating such an effective app!

Togtees

This is a great app for any ecommerce vendor that deals with physical inventory. Our store is TogTees (www.togtees.com) - T-shirts for the modern photographer.

The main way that we use Back In Stock is the following: When we're out of stock on a particular size or color, before this app we had no way of knowing if visitors to our site wanted that or not. Now with this app, we can keep track of which sizes, colors, designs, etc are in high demand, so we can make sure to keep up with what we're short on. It's really become a big part of how we plan inventory stocking and production.

One thing I would ask for is that in the notification emails (to us), telling us that new notifications have been created, if the new notifications could be displayed separately from older ones, so we don't have to log into the app every time to find out which the new ones are. When you're launching new designs a lot, this becomes really cumbersome, and this simple fix would make a big difference.

Other than that, great app and very highly recommended! (See it in action at www.togtees.com on any product page).

Aquatic Supplies Australia

We have been using this app for about a year now, it has paid for itself 10 times over. No more spending hours each week updating customers on available stock, its all automated and very professional.

Highly recommended.

Spiritualgangster108

Awesome app and excellent + quick customer service. We have recouped thousands of dollars of potential lost revenue thru this app - DEFINITELY a must have!

Soleil Blue

We've been using this app for over a year now. I love that you can just set it up and put on auto-pilot. It informs our customers seamlessly when items come back in stock, and it helps us grow our email list. I also love that you can make informed decisions about how much interest there is in restocking a product. Excellent customer service too. Highly recommend!

Hanah Life

Just started using this but it was super simple to get set up and integrated with everything. Great product!

Universal Standard

This app is a must have! Does exactly what it's supposed to (which is make me more money!) Best thing about this app is the support, if you have any issues they are fast and friendly. We recently did a major re-design with a custom theme and needed help with the BIS integration, Matt was there every step of the way. Can't recommend enough.

Tenpin 2

Reliable app that's been on my app list since day one. App works very well, gets regular improvements and updates and the support is top notch.

Weekend Swim

Absolutely love this app! Since I keep low stock on hand this allows my customers the ability to be notified as soon as new stock is available. It has helped bring countless customers back to purchase. It is actually one of the only apps I am actually willing to pay for since I see significant return. It is also super easy to set up and customize to match your store brand. Also, I needed assistance late one evening and Matt was happy to help and went above and beyond to assist me! If you keep low stock on hand or frequently out of stock of your hottest seller install this app NOW! :-)

Knvaz

Very functional and helpful app. Super robust app control panel with many customization options and always responsive and knowledgable and patient staff support from Matt, who did great on our customization requests that are not on the default control panel. Price may seem a bit high at first but then it's worth it. Just wish the price includes the app and a date with Matt, every month. (joking)