Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

ourCommonplace

Great app and good support. Would recommend to people who are looking for app to automate back in stock emails to customers.

Shop Cuvée

A good, no fuss and pretty easy to customise. Fits in with the theme well and the pricing structure works so it pays for itself.

Boody USA

It's no fun to be out of stock and missing sales opportunities, but that's the reality of a rapidly scaling business. Back In Stock helps us to capture that customer intent and interest and communicate automatically when we are back in stock. The app also helps to highlight which items to prioritize.

Orta Gardens

Works as advertised. Support was seriously excellent when I needed it.

By default the "notify me when it's back in stock" option only shows up to the customer when *all* variants of a product are out of stock. But I wanted people to be able to sign up for a notification when just a particular color was out of stock. Back In Stock support rewrote a script for our site to add that option with just one email. I'm used to dealing with app support that refers you to a knowledge base of code that may or may not work, and then spending hours in a rabbit hole troubleshooting. Having someone just make it work for me with no fuss was amazing. Thank you!

JJwinks

We love this app. Due to lots of unforeseen issues, we tend to run out of stock on products. This app helps us recapture lost sales regularly. It is probably the app we find the most value in out of all of our Shopify apps. It works well and the support is great. I only wish we could add BIS alerts to individual variants without additional theme support. Other than that, we find it enormously helpful and recommend it.

Proven Winners Direct

This app is outstanding. It's very easy to use and it has already paid for itself in the first 2 weeks of using the app. Worth every penny. I would highly recommend

Esska

I Highly recommend this app. Easy to use, clever and generates sales. What not to like? Quick replies when you have questions.

Greenleaf Garden Center

Excellent application and support. Does exactly what it says. Automation saves a lot of time and minimize errors. Good job!

Seychelles Footwear

Really great app. Easy to set up and use, and helps us gauge demand for specific sizing. It captures a ton of sales for us. Worth every penny!

A3 Tactical Inc.

I have only used this app for 2 weeks and it has already paid off. Not only has it brought me potentially lost sales, it also cut down on the amount of inventory re-stock email inquiries I was constantly getting. Highly recommended!