Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by Back in Stock

Stop losing sales with Back in Stock Notification alerts

Texashumor

Have used it for nearly 3 years and it has definitely helped add to the bottom line. It's a great app and highly recommended.

Bariatricpal

It's not the cheapest out of stock app but it's definitely the best. We tested many of them out and decided on this one, even though it cost the most. The adage you get what you pay for is really true when it comes to these apps. Our monthly ROI surpasses the price we pay for this app. We also required a few custom modifications and support was super quick and helpful!

Coolmaterial

Have been using this app for approx. 4 years now in our shop selling gifts for men. Works like a charm sending notifications when an item is back in stock. Has helped us recover sales that may have otherwise been lost due to out of stock.

Wardrobe Lane

I switched over from "Restocked Alerts" and it was for the better. I'm paying $5 more compared to the other app but with this app, I don't have to deal with the headaches that the other app caused. Matt from the support team has been great! I sent them an email requesting some assistance with setting up the app and within a few hours, I got a response. I definitely recommend this app!

Project Life

I cannot overstate the usefulness of this app for our shop. We experienced a nightmare-inducing warehouse issue congesting the movement of our inventory that started clear back in December and has continued interrupting regular shipping for us over the last 9 months. The loss of revenue has been completely maddening, but this tool helped us salvage customer interest in our products through the worst of it. The analytics show literally thousands of requests for notifications, the customization allowed us to really be open with our customers, and thanks to this app we've recovered tens of thousands of dollars in what would definitely have otherwise been lost revenue. Seriously, after looking at the numbers I've got to say that installing this app was probably the single most important marketing decision I've made in the last 9 months. Thank you Back in Stock!!

Wyobeta

The App works great, and Matt is very supportive to any query and prompt in resolving it!

The Boot Company

The app is awesome! The customer support is superb. Matt, was quick and willing to help get it set up just the way we needed it. A+ all around.

Barnaby Co

Really useful app that allows us to let customers know when products they are interested in are back in stock - has led to more sales!

Boll Branch

Outstanding app and even better customer service. Far and away one of the most useful and reliable tools in the entire app store. A must-have for any store owner.

Chemseal Pixelsupply

Awesome app helps you keep track of customers who are looking for products that are out of stock!