Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Soleil Blue

We've been using this app for over a year now. I love that you can just set it up and put on auto-pilot. It informs our customers seamlessly when items come back in stock, and it helps us grow our email list. I also love that you can make informed decisions about how much interest there is in restocking a product. Excellent customer service too. Highly recommend!

Hanah Life

Just started using this but it was super simple to get set up and integrated with everything. Great product!

Universal Standard

This app is a must have! Does exactly what it's supposed to (which is make me more money!) Best thing about this app is the support, if you have any issues they are fast and friendly. We recently did a major re-design with a custom theme and needed help with the BIS integration, Matt was there every step of the way. Can't recommend enough.

Tenpin 2

Reliable app that's been on my app list since day one. App works very well, gets regular improvements and updates and the support is top notch.

Weekend Swim

Absolutely love this app! Since I keep low stock on hand this allows my customers the ability to be notified as soon as new stock is available. It has helped bring countless customers back to purchase. It is actually one of the only apps I am actually willing to pay for since I see significant return. It is also super easy to set up and customize to match your store brand. Also, I needed assistance late one evening and Matt was happy to help and went above and beyond to assist me! If you keep low stock on hand or frequently out of stock of your hottest seller install this app NOW! :-)

Knvaz

Very functional and helpful app. Super robust app control panel with many customization options and always responsive and knowledgable and patient staff support from Matt, who did great on our customization requests that are not on the default control panel. Price may seem a bit high at first but then it's worth it. Just wish the price includes the app and a date with Matt, every month. (joking)

Zinnia Folk Arts 2

Really great app..I've had it for a couple weeks and have had at least 10 people sign up for notification. And Matt was very quick to assist when I had a minor issue with the software. Great app! Anne at Zinnia Folk Arts

Lack Of Color

Nice plugin! Very quick response from support team!

Shine Mirrors Aus

Just had to write a review for this as my experience with the app has been great. We had a few issues with the app because of our theme modifications and Matt was very helpful in resolving these. He knows his stuff and is also very friendly. Just under a week, we've now had potential customers use the widget to be notified when an item is back in stock. This is an app to install if you want seamless automation in notifying your customers - it'll save you time and your customers will be happy.

Treebo

One of our favorite apps that we use, completely lower our number of contacts from customers asking when items would be restocked. Just amazing and save us tremendous time, Definitely a MUST HAVE APP!!!