Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Chemseal Pixelsupply

Awesome app helps you keep track of customers who are looking for products that are out of stock!

Livefashionable

Very good experience automating something we used to do (in part) manually. No complaints.

Sonsoflondon

Great app, well supported with quick response time and regular feature updates.

El Rodeo General Store

Brilliant app, awesome support.

Moda London

Brilliant App, extremely easy to use.
We would highly recommend to any Shopify store owner.

Vlyvly Co

We've been using this app for couple of months now and loving it. Though we always keep our inventory well and almost never run out of stock but when we do, this app really helps. Very simple but does the job done!

Motogateway

Great App! Love it! Works like a charm and helps me decide what to build. Thank you!!

Little Black Diamond

This app is amazing for two reasons:

1) It delivers exactly what it promises, with a sufficient level of customization and control. Customers sign up, when product arrives, the emails go out without a hitch, and it only sends an amount relative to the stock I have. I just upgraded for the second time, because we are getting more and more use out of it.

2) No upkeep. I did some minor customization to the form, but since then it has been entirely on autopilot and working flawlessly.

If every other app filled it's purpose as amazingly as this one, my store would practically run itself.

Kurasu Me

If you're manually e-mailing your customers whenever you receive new stock, you're doing it wrong. Hands off approach with a great template editor and Klaviyo (or Mail Chimp) integration to capture new e-mail subscription leads which is a bonus. Matt was great in supporting us for the install!

Regalrose

Excellent app and great customer support. Would highly recommend!