Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Israel Cycling Academy

The app is simple to use, and helped to incraese our sales.
We recieve clear daily reports and teh support is wonderful - a very quick reply on every question, and a lot of assistant in defining and making custom changes to our needs!

Nootkas

The app worked pretty well, however, we didn't get enough to justify the monthly cost. Our theme has some out of stock functionality, so we will just use that. It is a little more manual, but not too much work for the number of stock out issues we have. The reason for the 1-star review is because when I uninstalled the app, there was still code in my them from "Back in Stock". This code prevented my theme's back in stock functionality from work, so now I have to go thru my code to figure out what is going on...

Mungo & Maud

Great customer service and clear functionality. We have migrated both our shopfronts to this BiS app from another one. Highly recommend.

CuteDutch

The app does what where looking for, the support is also good and quick.
When you are looking for a back in stock app this is it.

BOLDCUBE Scooters

Awesome! Quick setup, needed a minor adjustment to suit a gempages page template we used and the team helped quickly. We've already generated revenue from the back in stock alerts in 4 days!

The Strength Co.

Amazing Company. Outstanding customer support. Email capture and notification is flawless. As soon as product is back in stock it's sold! HAS GREATLY IMPROVED REVENUE and cut down on CS of "when will this be back in stock?" questions. GIVE THEM 10 STARS!

Beneath Your Mask

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Easily the most useful app in my Shopify store! App was easy to install, and support was super quick to help me customize it exactly to my specifications! It's very user-friendly, integrates with my newsletter list and emails the customers when we're back in stock. This is the perfect back in stock app in my opinion.

habbot

Probably the most important app i run on my shop. Generates excellent revenue and we use text on the product page to encourage people to click their size to leave a notification which really works, and also we use the data provided of number of unsent sign-ups when we're reordering stock to ensure we order volume in the most popular sizes. Great support also.

306 Fitness Repair & Sales

So far this app has been worth every dollar, both in the time I save in customer follow up and in the sales it has generated. As long as you make a point to promote the feature for your business I would think you could increase your conversions with very minimal effort by using this application.

Pipa Yarn

Great for capturing emails from people interested in products that are sold out in the free plan =) thanks