Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

The Strength Co.

Amazing Company. Outstanding customer support. Email capture and notification is flawless. As soon as product is back in stock it's sold! HAS GREATLY IMPROVED REVENUE and cut down on CS of "when will this be back in stock?" questions. GIVE THEM 10 STARS!

Beneath Your Mask

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Easily the most useful app in my Shopify store! App was easy to install, and support was super quick to help me customize it exactly to my specifications! It's very user-friendly, integrates with my newsletter list and emails the customers when we're back in stock. This is the perfect back in stock app in my opinion.

habbot

Probably the most important app i run on my shop. Generates excellent revenue and we use text on the product page to encourage people to click their size to leave a notification which really works, and also we use the data provided of number of unsent sign-ups when we're reordering stock to ensure we order volume in the most popular sizes. Great support also.

306 Fitness Repair & Sales

So far this app has been worth every dollar, both in the time I save in customer follow up and in the sales it has generated. As long as you make a point to promote the feature for your business I would think you could increase your conversions with very minimal effort by using this application.

Pipa Yarn

Great for capturing emails from people interested in products that are sold out in the free plan =) thanks

the ETHNORTH GALLERY

The design and their service was just great. They helped us arrange the display of the widget very accurately. Highly Recommended!

Dando La Hora

Pretty good, does what it says :) my only feedback for a perfect app would be to be able to have more options to customize the email (colors, pictures, gifs) without code. And also I had to change the language of the display in my theme with a programer . But don't get me wrong, it is indeed pretty good.

White+Grey

Tried several apps before getting to this Back In Stock app and, by far, is the best option in terms of customization options, functionality and excellent service too. EXCELLENT option, really pleased with the functionality!

MANTRA Labs

Works great, drives revenue and super helpful customer service. It does what it says it will do and makes it easy. Exactly what you want!

Emmaline Bags Inc.

This app has become an invaluable tool for our business. It works beautifully, and is easy to setup.