Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Color Clutch

Really impressed. It literally took about 90 seconds to get everything set up and branded to fit our store. Thank you for making an app that is super easy to install and a great addition to our store!

The Fair Lady

On the first day we used this, we had multiple sign ups! Great app and great support!

Sudaraclothing

We have greatly appreciated the back in stock feature and see higher conversion rates when our customers are able to use it. There have been a few technical glitches on our end because we redesigned our site template, but Matt was able to help us figure out the issue and work towards a resolution. Thank you for making a great, helpful tool and providing such top-rate, helpful customer service.

Harempants

One of the highest ROI apps we install on our harempants.com website. Works very well & looks great.

Chairs4gaming

We installed this app a few days ago and already paid off. We were looking to integrate the notification button in a specific way that was not possible from the settings. After contacting the support to check if it's possible, I have been told that a dev will contact me back. Within the next hour, a Friday, I received an email telling me that it has been setup.

Easy setup and awesome customer service!

Kim And Proper 2

Love the app but the support is unparalleled. We had a few glitches in our custom theme and were temporarily without a developer to fix them. Matt diagnosed the issues almost immediately and then volunteered to edit our code to fix them (which he did). Beyond the call of duty!

Taylor Stitch

This app is top notch not only for the functionality / price spectrum, ease of use to get up and running, but also because of amazing customer support.
Matt & Jack go beyond expectations and truly are helpful if a problem is to arise. We pay other software companies exponentially more money and they seem to just gloss over our issues.
Our company has a unique business model where things go in/out of stock regularly and Matt was nice enough to explain what was going on and come up with a solution to a rather complex problem.
Can't recommend enough.

Alice Wonder

This app has made all the difference for my store! When I first launched, I found myself running out of inventory fast and this app allows me to note not only how many people wanted the product but also in what sizes. I then had an instantaneous way to get in touch with those customers once the item was restocked. A win/win for me and my customer! On top of that, they have customer service that was extremely helpful. Overall super happy with the service. Will be using them for a long time!

Shinesty

This app is fantastic. It consistently works as advertised, the developer has built features that actually matter and meet the use case of Shopify stores, and the customer service is incredibly fast. This app has increased our revenue significantly and is worth way more than it costs to install and use. Highly recommend to stores big and small.

Jackets For Jasper 3

(Updated Oct 26/16). Not only did we use this app to plan our manufacturing for our year, but Matt has also been unfailingly and quickly responsive to our email enquiries, which has been very helpful in our countdown-to-store-reopening. :)

We are a tiny fundraising company that manufactures all year long just to have enough stock to sell in November: when we run out of stock, we're really out. Up until now, when we received any late stock or items in exchange, we had no way of keeping track of people who were wanting those particular items and sometimes got stuck with them.

Matt's app has completely changed things for us: we now have an enormous list of customers waiting for certain products and when those products get added to our Shopify inventory, the app automatically emails them and we have had many extra sales as a result.

Better yet, an unintended consequence of this app's functionality is that we think we will be able to modify our sales strategy and spread our manufacturer's work and our work out over a longer period by using the data we get about most desired products.

This app is simple and very effective and it has already been a game-changer for our teeny company, even in the 4 weeks it has been installed.

Matt also has provided stellar back-end support to make his app look great on our store. Highly, highly recommended!