Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Boho Buys

Awesome support, went above and beyond to help us get it setup and working just how we wanted. App itself works great, people started using it the very same day we installed it.

Betsy Boo's Boutique

Matt has been more than helpful with tweaking this to work perfectly with our site as we grow! We have used this for over a year and definitely see the benefits. We highly recommend Back in Stock!

Safety-Label.co.uk | Safety Signs, Safety Stickers And Safety Labels

Really good app to inform customers of products which are back in stock.

100% Pure

UPDATE: The most recent update allows you to set a threshold of items in stock before it sends emails out your customers. This is much appreciated!

The support team is always quick and helpful. They even helped up set up the back in stock modal on our collection page!

This app does exactly what it describes and the modal and other assets are easily customizable.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back in Stock does exactly what the app suggests. It notifies your customers when an item is back in stock. It crawls every 2 hours and the system works perfectly.

The only reason I am giving this 4 stars is because of the lack of a notification threshold (i.e. only notify a customer when there is X amount in stock). Sometimes when refunds or cancellations are made - 1 item is added to the inventory and hundreds of customers get a notification email from the application. Then, they get frustrated when they reach the site and the item is out of stock again. So a threshold is definitely a must.

FalseEyelashes.co.uk

Great app, fantastic support - I'm super impressed! Matt has been extremely helpful since installing this app. The app itself does exactly what it says on the tin - I don't have much more to say except two thumbs up from me :) Keep up the great work.

PVC Safety Signs | The Safety Signs Specialists

Great app to let customers know your items are back in stock, thanks.

Minnies Boutique

I have just started using this tool and it is already proving to be a god send!!! Thank you!!!

On top of a fantastic app I received the best customer service I have ever experienced..... big statement but very true. Thank you Matt!!!!

The Oblong Box Shop

This app is EVERYTHING! If you want to build momentum and gain more sales install this app! My new line already has a waitlist bigger than my inventory!

And Matt is beyond helpful customizing everything for my shop!
And he's always responsive!

The Marlie Madison Boutique

One of my favorite of all the apps on my new shopify site. Previously I had Magento, and before that, wordpress. I'm very happy with shopify because of the ease of adding in all of these apps that work so well with my site.
This one in particular is amazing, as soon as I add in a restock of inventory, it sends out notifications to those who requested it. It doesn't just send once a day at a certain time, it sends it immediately! And it is apparently super easy for my customers to use to sign up for notification, because I've got more people than ever before, on any of my sites, signing up for in stock notifications for their specific size/color preference. Love this app!

zeroUV

We have been using this application for the past year and it has been a great tool! Integration is easy, and the technical support team is extremely helpful. One of the cleanest and simplest out of stock tool you can use for your site.