Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

zeroUV

We have been using this application for the past year and it has been a great tool! Integration is easy, and the technical support team is extremely helpful. One of the cleanest and simplest out of stock tool you can use for your site.

SMOOCH THE LABEL

Awesome app support and customer service. Matt took the initiative by helping me install a button as the app did not seem to integrate with my new shopify theme on Mobile.

I've been using this app since last year and it's been very helpful especially on having a good gauge on how much to re-stock for sold-out designs. My customers certainly love receiving the email notification when their fav item is back in store as well. Thanks Team!

HUUB Design - Triathlon

The customer service I have received with this Back In Stock app has been nothing short of incredible. The app works great anyway but I wanted to customise it slightly. They helped make this happen swiftly and without any hesitation. Keep up the good work, Matt!

ACE Hackware

Back In Stock helps alleviate the pains associated with running out of stock when you have people that want to buy. Back In Stock helps us sell more bump keys, lockpicks and hackware!

Thanks Back In Stock!

The Wrap Life

CON: This app is pretty cool...but honestly, it's expensive. I hate the idea of paying $40 a month for 500 out of stock notifications. For 40 bucks it should at least be unlimited. The Back in Stock monthly fee is almost half what I pay monthly for my entire Shopify platform. It's a great app buy why is it so costly to perform an automated, relay task.

PROS: It's easy to install and modify. Looks great.

Kybun

Back In Stock is a reliable and valuable addition to our Sales and Customer Service. With Back In Stock, customers never reach a dead-end with out-of-stock items; they know and trust that their needs are attended to. On the operational level, it's fantastic App support behind a fire & forget system: we update the stock and the notifications are sent. Done.
Besides capturing otherwise lost sales, we gain peace of mind with Back In Stock - a rarity among apps.

Hazelaid

Had a issue after installing a new theme, wrote regarding the issue late last night and a fix was in place by the time I woke this morning. Amazing customer support!

Ten Thousand

This app is perfect for handling your out-of-stock inventory, and its extensive customizability really lets you create the unique experience you want for your customers when you ran out of inventory.

We were looking to make more customized behavior for the store Ten Thousand: shop.tenthousand.cc, and the developer of the app was incredibly supportive in terms of helping us figure out how to do the customization, and quickly responding to bugs we experienced. I've developed and supported Shopify apps in the past, and I was thoroughly impressed by how reliable both the app and the customer support was.

Very strongly recommend this solution if you're looking for a way to handle out of stock inventory that's quick to set up, and rich in terms of its extensibility!

Nicolae

Lotus Lashes

Great way to auto-update customers on when items are back in stock in our store.

GeveyStore

Nice way to auto notify clients when the product is back in stock. Also usefull as you can see what is the demand on the ou of stock products! 5 Stars and recommended as a basic App to have!