Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

FalseEyelashes.co.uk

Great app, fantastic support - I'm super impressed! Matt has been extremely helpful since installing this app. The app itself does exactly what it says on the tin - I don't have much more to say except two thumbs up from me :) Keep up the great work.

PVC Safety Signs | The Safety Signs Specialists

Great app to let customers know your items are back in stock, thanks.

Minnies Boutique

I have just started using this tool and it is already proving to be a god send!!! Thank you!!!

On top of a fantastic app I received the best customer service I have ever experienced..... big statement but very true. Thank you Matt!!!!

The Oblong Box Shop

This app is EVERYTHING! If you want to build momentum and gain more sales install this app! My new line already has a waitlist bigger than my inventory!

And Matt is beyond helpful customizing everything for my shop!
And he's always responsive!

The Marlie Madison Boutique

One of my favorite of all the apps on my new shopify site. Previously I had Magento, and before that, wordpress. I'm very happy with shopify because of the ease of adding in all of these apps that work so well with my site.
This one in particular is amazing, as soon as I add in a restock of inventory, it sends out notifications to those who requested it. It doesn't just send once a day at a certain time, it sends it immediately! And it is apparently super easy for my customers to use to sign up for notification, because I've got more people than ever before, on any of my sites, signing up for in stock notifications for their specific size/color preference. Love this app!

zeroUV

We have been using this application for the past year and it has been a great tool! Integration is easy, and the technical support team is extremely helpful. One of the cleanest and simplest out of stock tool you can use for your site.

SMOOCH THE LABEL

Awesome app support and customer service. Matt took the initiative by helping me install a button as the app did not seem to integrate with my new shopify theme on Mobile.

I've been using this app since last year and it's been very helpful especially on having a good gauge on how much to re-stock for sold-out designs. My customers certainly love receiving the email notification when their fav item is back in store as well. Thanks Team!

HUUB Design - Triathlon

The customer service I have received with this Back In Stock app has been nothing short of incredible. The app works great anyway but I wanted to customise it slightly. They helped make this happen swiftly and without any hesitation. Keep up the good work, Matt!

ACE Hackware

Back In Stock helps alleviate the pains associated with running out of stock when you have people that want to buy. Back In Stock helps us sell more bump keys, lockpicks and hackware!

Thanks Back In Stock!

The Wrap Life

CON: This app is pretty cool...but honestly, it's expensive. I hate the idea of paying $40 a month for 500 out of stock notifications. For 40 bucks it should at least be unlimited. The Back in Stock monthly fee is almost half what I pay monthly for my entire Shopify platform. It's a great app buy why is it so costly to perform an automated, relay task.

PROS: It's easy to install and modify. Looks great.