Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

VETTA

Great app! Easy to use and very valuable if you restock items. Highly recommend it for anyone that sells out of things quickly.

friends with frank.

Big fans of the creators of this app. Firstly, it's a really handy app, and the design and functionality is great. Secondly, they responded to an issue we were having by getting their developers to make a change in a really quick turn-around. Thanks!

DirtySouthVintage.com

Costs to much for the service provided and not making us much or any money at all. Disappointed in the months we have spend so much money for it.

May 27, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and your feedback. We would be happy to go over any problems or issues you had to see if we can remedy a solution - we tried sending you an email on May 15th but have not received a reply - if you can contact us on support@backinstock.org we would be happy to assist further.

Snocks

Wirklich eine tolle App. Der Service ist der Wahnsinn. Antworten immer schnell und unkompliziert. Wirklich super.

Leisure Games

I am generally very happy with how this app works, the only thing I can think of as a problem is that it does not show the "Email me .. " box when you look at a product in "Quick View"

Mezel Mods

essential for managing our ever-changing stock situation- also great for forecasting demand for items!

PlusbyDesign.com

We love this app. There have been many conversions from our back-in-stock notifications. Thank you!

Black Mango

We love this app! Simple to install and maintain. Gives us accurate info on what customers want that we are out of stock of. Automatically sends interested customers email when we are back in stock of items! Thanks Team!

Shine On

Back in Stock is a very important and successful app for us. It generates a lot of revenue that would otherwise be lost

Surfside Supply Co.

Great app, even better customer service! I had a couple of requests for the placement of the notification button on my store across different views (phone, tablet, desktop) and the team here quickly and effectively made the changes to match my store's design aesthetic and requirements.