Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

RunwayScout

Excellent customer support, Matt got back to me after-hours and was more than willing to help me with some changes I wanted - he delivered exactly what I wanted when I didn't expect the additional help! (and at nil cost too!). Definitely went beyond my expectations, and as an online retailer already (changing platforms to Shopify) I know this app will help immensely with my sales and buying strategies.

Midori Bikinis

Absolutely necessary app. Our customers were all over it as soon as it came out, over 140 utilized it on the first day and we are looking forward to seeing our increase in sales when customers are notified that there desired product is back in stock. As a company that tends to run out of inventory options faster than we can keep our products in stock this app has already erased many of the burdens of answering tedious emails from customers about when a particular item will again be available. Customer service was the best out of any app we've come across as of yet. Matt was able to work with us to implement the coding into our template and helped us every step of the way, getting back to us right away with each question we had and following up after completing his work. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Zasttra.com

A must have app if you dont keep alot of stock.

Vape Dojo

We love this app. We have sent out tons of notifications, and this app helps us move tons of product fast once we are "back in stock." It is effortless to set up and use. Definitely recommend. :-)

FluoroStore

The support from Matt and his team is impeccable, even working around xmas and new years to custom tweak my code. It's been a pleasure working with them so far, and I look forward to continuing the relationship.

Ella's Wool

We found a bug on the website this afternoon. Suddenly the Add to Chart button didn't work at our web shop. Horror!
Especially since we published a campaign yesterday which created a lot of traffic to the site.
We contacted our Back in Stock contact, Matt. He fixed the problem in literally 2 seconds. I could breath again!

I really appreciate it. And the the app is genius. Before you order products next time, you can see exactly what people like to buy from a waiting list. Then when it's back in stock, an email is send out automatically to them.
Highly recommendable.
Thanks again for splendid customer service!!

Vibeke
Ella's Wool

LUV Naturals

We've been using this app for about 18 months and it has been extremely useful to our store. Definitely worth every penny and overall this is the best app we have on Shopify. Because of this app we retain sales when an item is out-of-stock beyond our control. The customer dialogue box is well done -- very simple and clean, and easy for customers to sign up to be notified.

Last year several hundred customers signed up to be notified of a product launch and the notifications went out with no problems. After a while those products sold out due to high demand, and when we restocked several thousand notifications went out with no problems. It's nice to see the notifications go out and within a few minutes the orders start coming in!

This company takes great pride in the app. There have been several upgrades since we began using Back in Stock, even a few we (and others) suggested. The customer service is extremely helpful and responsive. We also appreciate the level of customization and the varied monthly pricing that lets us scale up occasionally if we need to. A+ overall. Highly recommended.

Lollimobile

This is a great must have app for any shopify store, we have been using it for nearly a year now and it works great. We even customized the code to create our own out of stock alert button to fit with our theme. It's easy to setup and all automated so it's truly a set it and forget it deal which will continue to bring you in great return traffic and recover lost sales.

Old Faithful Shop

Easily our favourite and most used APP. Works perfect for our online store and even better for our brick-n-mortar. An associate can sign customers up to an out of stock product from their iPhone on the sales floor. Fuss free and keeps the customers coming.

SPOKE

The product is great, and does exactly what i need it too.

More importantly, Matt is the very best kind of developer: friendly, smart, responsive and thorough. Seems genuinely concerned with making sure his app integrates well with your site.

Highly recommended.