Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Lollimobile

This is a great must have app for any shopify store, we have been using it for nearly a year now and it works great. We even customized the code to create our own out of stock alert button to fit with our theme. It's easy to setup and all automated so it's truly a set it and forget it deal which will continue to bring you in great return traffic and recover lost sales.

Old Faithful Shop

Easily our favourite and most used APP. Works perfect for our online store and even better for our brick-n-mortar. An associate can sign customers up to an out of stock product from their iPhone on the sales floor. Fuss free and keeps the customers coming.

SPOKE

The product is great, and does exactly what i need it too.

More importantly, Matt is the very best kind of developer: friendly, smart, responsive and thorough. Seems genuinely concerned with making sure his app integrates well with your site.

Highly recommended.

Strands & Company

Easy to install. Easy to customize the "notify" button. Can't ask for more than that! I look forward to see it work in my shop.

The Accessory Barn - Grandco Sandals Retailer specializing in Beaded & Jeweled Sandals

Update to my last review: This is a great app after using it the last couple of months one thing I think would be a great addition to this would be the ability to send a reminder email to customers say 10 days after the first email is sent.

Alperstein Designs

Highly recommend! Great feature for the customer and great for us to keep track of inventory. Matt was extremely helpful and was quick to respond with all questions re customising.

Art of Silk

Recommended! The app was well thought out and is highly customizable and works exactly as described. We did some additional customization to integrate with the look and appearance of our site, and have gotten it to work seamlessly thanks to Matt's help. It is looking to be a great investment for our business. Thanks!

I installed this app a couple of weeks ago and love it. Very easy to install. I had to email a couple of questions to Matt and he was very quick to answer me. What a great app I can now track what my customers are looking to purchase - making my buying decisions so much easier..

Wilderness of Wish

The app is great. Works perfectly. Plus, the developer is super responsive helping to customize the look. Can't recommend highly enough!

Oborocharms

THIS APP IS AWESOME!!! I don't know anything about building websites or coding and this was so amazingly easy to install and customize! I didn't like the way that green default button looked so I made my own button in Illustrator to fit my shop, saved it as a PNG to my assets in my template settings, and was able to upload it in the app page! It looks great, just the way I want it! I am so excited about this app! I am constantly having items in and out of stock so this is just what I needed!