Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Push notifications: products out of stock, in stock, preorders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Fresh Mode

I use this app for when a sneaker (size) is out of stock. Received the best support I’ve gotten so far from a Shopify app! Super quick response and they made the perfect adjustments. I was expecting an how to link, but they went the extra mile and adjusted everything to my template!

TAAG Fashion

Very helpful app! Straight to the point, and delivers exactly what's needed. Their support is very responsive as well.

Nappy Puppy | Weighted Blanket For Dog

Customer service is very not helpful. Don't use that app. The app look very unprofessionnel on the website.

Crunchyroll

This is a great app for notifying customers when items come back into stock. This has reduced the workload for our Customer Service Team, and given the customers a way to be notified when their item is back. This has consistently driven revenue, and provided insight to our buying team as far as which products are most popular. It's easy to pull data from the app to see which products are most requested, and which products drive the most revenue when they're restocked.

Smoking Lily Handcrafted Goods

Back in Stock is great. It is so easy for our customers to use and saves us so much time emailing back and forth with them. It wasn't super easy to set up but the customer service was good and helped with our questions. We've been using it for over a year now I'm not sure would want to run our business with out.

TopatoCo

Does exactly what it's supposed to, easy to implement and customize and for customers to figure out!

Torchlight Games and Hobbies

This is exactly what my website was lacking, and has removed need of me taking down customer requests myself, freeing up time. I've had some trouble with the buttons after changing themes but have been working it out with some support from Back in Stock staff.

Miniroom.se

Easy to install and great functionality. Everything works smooth and its easy for customers to sign up for notifications.

Buzzoms

The app is great to collect emails as soon as an item runs out of stock. Easy setup, even with our customized theme, and when we get new stock we're able to keep up momentum. Perfect solution!

Not the Norm Ltd

Some useful functionality missing, but otherwise an excellent app with excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend this app. :)