Back in Stock: Restock Alerts

Notify: Back in Stock, Re-stock Push, Email & SMS

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Norvine

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Not replying to emails, not fixing the issue (widget not showing up in other languages). they ignore emails.

May 1, 2022

Thanks for your great review! We're always happy to assist you 😊!

TRISTEN IKAIKA

I used this app to collect my out of stock emails. They were really nice and helpful! I would recommend them to any site.

March 29, 2022

Aww! You made our day 😊. Thanks for an amazing review!

Plain Jane

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app has been great at notifying customers when items are out of stock. It also helps us know what is most in demand after something sells out! We love it!!

March 29, 2022

Glad you're loving our app!!

4X4OC

Location Australia

Great customer service. Solved all my issues within not even a 12-hour time frame. The app works really well too. Best I've used compared to some others.

March 29, 2022

We're happy that you're loving the app, and we're pleased to be providing you with top tier support 😊!

STAY WEAR

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Gets the job done! Customer service is great as well and helps fix any issues you may have with your theme configurations.

March 16, 2022

Thank you for a great review 😊!

Context Travel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app works flawlessly and our faithful customers are happy. Also their tech support is a top notch.

March 16, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write this. We're always happy to help 😊!

TriStar Trading Co.

Love this app and how its added easy sales by notifying customers when items restock. We needed a few tweaks for this app to work for our particular company and they were happy to help!

March 16, 2022

Thanks for your great review!

TigerFriday

Time spent using app About 3 years

The Back in Stock app has taken care of our needs and our customers have had good experiences with the features. The customer service has been very helpful with our specific needs as well. Overall very happy.

March 16, 2022

We are happy that you are happy 😁!

Bakers and Burgers

Is there anything better than an app with a customer support team who has your back? I used this app once before with the Debut theme and then decided to update my site to a new one. When I went to reinstall the app, I realized my new theme wasn't offered! I sent the team an email and within 24 hours, they had coded their software for my site. When they asked if I wanted to make any changes, i asked for a button color change and they fixed it within minutes. So thrilled with the app and how it is working for us!

March 16, 2022

We really do appreciate you taking the time to write this amazing review. Thank you!!

Utah Ski Gear

Sara helped to answer my question quickly and efficiently. She changed the setting I asked for right away when I wanted less notifications. Thanks Sara!

March 16, 2022

Thanks for such a great review 🤩