Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

A3 Tactical Inc.

I have only used this app for 2 weeks and it has already paid off. Not only has it brought me potentially lost sales, it also cut down on the amount of inventory re-stock email inquiries I was constantly getting. Highly recommended!

CRO WEAR

Wish I found this sooner! I rarely do reviews but this was such a time saver and only wish i had this app sooner!! I have been thinking about setting up an out of stock button for a while but didn't have the time or energy to do some research. I was apprehensive about potentially coding something and for it taking hours. I also did not want to spend a lot of money on it as I am just starting out. Found this app and it was set up on my website within minutes! no coding required and I love how I can customize the text and colors to my brand. And its FREE . will most likely upgrade as I see fit. Thank you!!

Made By Cleo

I am taking time out of my busy day to write a positive review about my experience for this app. We installed it recently to add some automation to managing our 'back in stock' notification setup. Previously, we were using the built-in feature that came with our "Turbo" theme from Out of the Sandbox. It accepts the email requests and sends them to us, but isn't equipped to do anything about actually sending emails to the customers once items are restocked. So, we were manually having to send those emails. Terrible timesuck and I don't know why we put up with that for as long as we did. It's worth noting that after we installed this app, it appeared that our theme was overriding the code for the app. I emailed their customer support team and their developers immediately took care of it and setup an integration unique to our theme. No setup involved on our end for the fix. We tested it and it works flawlessly. Very happy. Also like how the reporting shows that we already made a few sales today from the back in stock app auto-notifying people. Thank you!

Nautilus Puzzles - Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles For Adults

This is the very first Shopify App we have used that works exactly as it said it would right out of the box, and we have tried several. No developer time needed. We added it, configured it and had it working in minutes, and we are not very tech savvy people.

The app has made us thousands of dollars so far, and helped give us a ton of insight into what customers are looking for on our store.

Highly recommended!

Zorali

Great app. Excellent support. Everything you need for back in stock alerts and more. Highly recommend!

Atlas Skye

Works perfectly! Amazing customer service, as well. I put in a request for a custom code for my theme, since it wasn't already listed as compatible. I received a response within 24 hours and new code implemented in my shop soon after!

Gustavia Onlineshop

We are very happy with this app, works great and the support was also on point. Our customers use Back in Stock a lot and love it!

Racquet Science

Great app both in functionality, looks and support. I had a bit of a problem after a month or so and James and crew fixed it up no problem. Thanks.

Unclockable

The best service I've ever had with a Shopify app, hands down. From installation to setup and tweaking, James was super helpful.

ShootingTargets7

This is a fantastic app and I am a little upset I did not find it sooner. I needed a little modification and the developer took care of it ASAP. Reduces emails from customers asking when an item will be in stock. Auto sends emails letting them know they are back in stock. It even keeps track of sales produced through the app. Simply outstanding.