Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by Back in Stock

Stop losing sales with Back in Stock Notification alerts

Weekend Swim

Absolutely love this app! Since I keep low stock on hand this allows my customers the ability to be notified as soon as new stock is available. It has helped bring countless customers back to purchase. It is actually one of the only apps I am actually willing to pay for since I see significant return. It is also super easy to set up and customize to match your store brand. Also, I needed assistance late one evening and Matt was happy to help and went above and beyond to assist me! If you keep low stock on hand or frequently out of stock of your hottest seller install this app NOW! :-)

Knvaz

Very functional and helpful app. Super robust app control panel with many customization options and always responsive and knowledgable and patient staff support from Matt, who did great on our customization requests that are not on the default control panel. Price may seem a bit high at first but then it's worth it. Just wish the price includes the app and a date with Matt, every month. (joking)

Zinnia Folk Arts 2

Really great app..I've had it for a couple weeks and have had at least 10 people sign up for notification. And Matt was very quick to assist when I had a minor issue with the software. Great app! Anne at Zinnia Folk Arts

Lack Of Color

Nice plugin! Very quick response from support team!

Shine Mirrors Aus

Just had to write a review for this as my experience with the app has been great. We had a few issues with the app because of our theme modifications and Matt was very helpful in resolving these. He knows his stuff and is also very friendly. Just under a week, we've now had potential customers use the widget to be notified when an item is back in stock. This is an app to install if you want seamless automation in notifying your customers - it'll save you time and your customers will be happy.

Treebo

One of our favorite apps that we use, completely lower our number of contacts from customers asking when items would be restocked. Just amazing and save us tremendous time, Definitely a MUST HAVE APP!!!

Mandys Heaven

Fantastic application, would recommend to any shopify user. Support has been brilliant. Much appreciated Matt.

Gives you a great idea of what products are most popular

Blackblitzairsoft

Outstanding app, Outstanding reliability & Outstanding Customer support.
Cant really say much as it works as desired on every single prospectives.

Shoreline 2

I've been using this app for over a year, and after trying the other similar apps on Shopify, this one is clearly the best. It takes one very important task off your plate: Keeping track of who wants to know when what is back in stock. There really is no reason to try to manage this yourself. All the editable customer emails and reporting are icing on the cake.

I can point to thousands of dollars of sales that this app has generated, and many hours of time saved by not having to manage and notify all those backorder people myself. Worth every penny.

Condor 7

Great app and fantastic support. Couldn't recommend it highly enough!