Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Crunchyroll

This is a great app for notifying customers when items come back into stock. This has reduced the workload for our Customer Service Team, and given the customers a way to be notified when their item is back. This has consistently driven revenue, and provided insight to our buying team as far as which products are most popular. It's easy to pull data from the app to see which products are most requested, and which products drive the most revenue when they're restocked.

Smoking Lily Handcrafted Goods

Back in Stock is great. It is so easy for our customers to use and saves us so much time emailing back and forth with them. It wasn't super easy to set up but the customer service was good and helped with our questions. We've been using it for over a year now I'm not sure would want to run our business with out.

TopatoCo

Does exactly what it's supposed to, easy to implement and customize and for customers to figure out!

Torchlight Games and Hobbies

This is exactly what my website was lacking, and has removed need of me taking down customer requests myself, freeing up time. I've had some trouble with the buttons after changing themes but have been working it out with some support from Back in Stock staff.

Miniroom.se

Easy to install and great functionality. Everything works smooth and its easy for customers to sign up for notifications.

Buzzoms

The app is great to collect emails as soon as an item runs out of stock. Easy setup, even with our customized theme, and when we get new stock we're able to keep up momentum. Perfect solution!

Not the Norm Ltd

Some useful functionality missing, but otherwise an excellent app with excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend this app. :)

Cambio & Co.

It's a great app, however support is lacking. My notifications stopped because my plan didn't support more 100 notifications a month. Great, that means I can pay more right? Nope! I went to upgrade, and the next plan is not available. I can't upgrade. Alright, bugs happen, so I wrote to support by email. Wrote to support by chat. Nothing. Nothing. Now it's been a week, my notifications are stopped, and I can't upgrade my plan. And nobody is helping me.

Dr. Woof Apparel

Petra is very helpful. She was able to integrate the script into our team and it works great. just the way we like it! We ended up adding it to our second store. The only request we have is to have a more customisable back in stock form.

Hickory and Elm

This app was easy to install - so easy that I thought I was missing something, but I wasn't! Petra on their support team helped me out quickly and easily. I have very low quantities on most things in my shop so this app is going to be very helpful. I also appreciate the free plan! Thank you so much!!