Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Intensecycles

Support has been great and the product works just as advertised!

Boutique115

EXCELLENT APP !! EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Jaowholesale

We've been using this app for a while now. On our previous theme, Matt helped me customize the app in a way to be exactly how I wanted it on the page. A year later, we just changed to a new theme and James has been really friendly and patient with me to once again tweak the app. This time just with css because it integrated flawlessly with the the functionality of the theme (Venue). We have a separate wholesale site and we use this app on that site as well. Now we don't lose customers when a product is out of stock. When we update our inventory quantity, the emails magically go out and we can track the sales. Thanks again. Highly recommend.

Madsportsstuff

Love it, easy to use! It's generated a nice number of orders. See it in action:

www.madsportsstuff.com

Teststorenehgs

App is working as expected with minimal setup. Matt from Back in Stock took care of everything quickly and efficiently. Looking forward to watching sales come in when the products are back in stock!

Silly Farm Supplies

Amazing tool, easy to use, and the best of all is the SUPPORT! If I had any questions, little changes, or anything they answered within a few hours and were so nice and helpful! Love this product and recommend to EVERYONE

Houseofdogs No

Fantastic app, pays off very quickly. Easy to use, very good help when planning what to restock. So far the app with most revenue for us!

United Bracelets

Great app that does all the things we want without any complicated work on our part. Got this up and running and even customsied it further thanks to the team at Yellow Robot. Thanks!

Xcvi

Really easy way to make customers happy, know what they want, and increase revenue. This app is exactly what we were looking for.

Faherty

Working with Back in Stock has been my best experience working with a Shopify app. The app is customizable and does exactly what we want. The team (Matt and James) are THE most helpful team. I highly recommend working with them again. I'd use any app they create without a second guess.