Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Rey to Z

Amazing and fast customer service - they answer my emails and provide quick help 24/7. Will keep using this app!

LANDROMANTIKK

Been using the app for around 1 year and the app works and looks great with our theme (Prestige). Never had any problems and the support have been great when I have had some questions. This is simply a "must have" for us!
So I have no problem to highly recommend this app!

attipas Japan

Thank you:) 英語で表記されている点が少し大変ではありますが、とても使いやすくて便利なアプリだと思います!!
時差はありますが、丁寧に説明していただけたので、あとはHowtoをみて登録すればできました!

Luz Editions

Very easy to install. Good and fast feedback from the support team to design the button. Just get started but the beginning of the use seems efficient, for now I highly recommend it.

Linewife

This app has helped bring traffic back to my website and more sales too! If there is any issues they have staff ready to help right away!

Reptiles Lounge

I've been using this app for a few months now and weighing all factors (support, integration, ease of use, features, price) it is absolutely the BEST app I have in my store.... These people go out of your way to ensure you're getting value out of their app and that seems more and more rare nowadays. It functions FLAWLESSLY improves the user experience of my store as it offers a useful feature AND it increases conversions because it automates a task that is a pure money maker. I can't believe it's taken me this long to write a review tbh. It knocked my socks off the first month of using it.

Adra

This app is working really well for us! It's converting a lot of sales and I also find it a handy way of gauging and checking what quantities I should re-order. Worth every penny!

Borderless Creations

We had a sudden spike of some of our product we source being sold out very fast because they were featured in TV. In order to manage the influx of customers, we needed a quick way to add "Email When Available" so that we can keep this customers as much as possible. Found Back in Stock, installed and within a few minutes it was added in the site! Since we're a bilingual site, I needed some tweaks but Back In Stock customer service was there to help! Great app and great service. Thank you!

Richards Guitars Of Stratford Upon Avon

Seriously impressive. Seriously useful. A fantastic tool for our customers but also vital for seeing what products are being sought when we dont have stock - not to mention the benefits of sending customers an update when its back in stock. Excellent and essential.

NORTH RIVER OUTDOORS

Great App. Lots of features and support has been awesome. Would recommend as this is a quality application.