Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by Back in Stock

Stop losing sales with Back in Stock Notification alerts

Mane Management Lifesyle

Back in stock as been a great addition to our store, www.manemanagement.com. Our customers love the app even though they have no idea the inner workings. It just works seamlessly with our store!

Liam And Lilly

The Back in Stock is a powerful little tool for restockable merchandise. Support is quick and helpful, although you probably won't need them for much as it works well right out of the box with a few customisations you can do yourself.

Urbanindustrystore

A great little app that started generating sales within the first few days. Easy to customise and works well.

Remixvintageshoes

App works well and I'm positive we make more sales because of it. Customer support is excellent and fast.

Marco Natalia

Nice sleek look, and serves a great purose. The customer service is impeccable. I recommend.

Seven 50

Amazing App , easy to install and easy to use , the best for my www.seven-50.com website!

Jemkim

Great app! Had to sign up for upgraded plan to send more emails. But more email sent more revenue! We are using this on jemjem.com.
Thanks.

Little Mr

App works perfect and customer service is great! Would definitely recommend this app to others!

Smai

This app is super useful. Does what we need it to, and our buying team also benefit from seeing the demand of quantity for the products (and even from some new customers as well).

Basically an easy set and forget app, that definitely gives us a quick ROI!

Dope Fein Boutique

This app is very useful if you own an online boutique, or any online store for that matter. It is very customizable and easy to use.
Get this app if you want to retain customers (which, why wouldn't you?). What I love most about it is the fact that you can link your mailing list and customers have the opportunity to join your list while signing up for a restock notification.

If you would like to see a demo check out my site DopeFein.com and click on any item that is out of stock!

I gave 4 stars because although I do find it very useful, it is a little pricey, especially when it becomes necessary to upgrade your billing package.