Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by Back in Stock

Stop losing sales with Back in Stock Notification alerts

Prep Obsessed

Perfect app for collecting emails when products go out of stock or when they are on the way. The team at Back In Stock responds quickly to questions and has been friendly/efficient when helping implement customization aspects to our site.

vapersandpapers.com

I was looking at some different back in stock apps and this one was last on my list because of the price. Although, the massive amount of 5 star reviews compared to the other apps was note worthy. After trying some of the other apps and finding them to be dysfunctional with slow customer support and unsavory-looking email notifications, I found myself installing Back in Stock by Back in Stock. I can see why they have so many 5 Star reviews. The user interface is simple, easy to understand and use. The email notifications are prompt, well designed and customizable. I had an issue with the "add to cart" button on my product pages and after reaching out to support, they quickly responded (turns out it was not related to the app at all). I then learned they could do away with the floating tab and add an "email me when available" button, instead, which was preferable and awesome! Really love this app :)

SMOKEA®

Bad. Does not support Shopify locations. Why would you not keep your app up to date with Shopify.

May 14, 2019

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that support for Shopify Locations is now available for Back in Stock.

Cheers,
The Back in Stock Team

Colombani

PERFECT :)
We have tried several other app with "back in stock" functions. All saying that they are "fully customizable", but not really working for non-programmers like us. This app is much easier to setup that all the other app we have tried. The app also allows to not send e-mail automatically, which was very useful to us in beginning while testing the app. 5+ stars from us!

FULL TANK MOTO

I can't speak highly enough about the effectiveness and ease of set up of this app. Further, I wanted a tweak and James went to the trouble to get it made for us quickly and effectively. This App is worth its weight in gold...

Sophia's Kitchen

could not fault it one bit. Perfect functionality, easy to customise, simple to use and amazing customer service. James helped me customise the back in stock button for my theme within hours, no questions asked... no extra charges. Over the moon!

Necessary Clothing

We've used similar applications (some which are tied to expensive email service providers) but this one was by far the best that we've come across. 5 stars for functionality, documentation and customer support.

Adreno Spearfishing

Good app when it works - we are paying for three subscriptions and they have all stopped working, I have tried to contact support multiple times with no response. Super frustrating.

SOURCE Collections

The app's amazing. Easy to use and integrate with my shop's team. And the team behind had been incredibly responsive (shoutout to James) helpful and patient with my requests.

Little Hotdog Watson

Just started working with the Back in Stock app and it's been a dream so far. So simple to install even I managed it on my own ( and I'm not technical at all). Also the team have been so helpful and responsive when I've had questions. A fantastic experience and something that I can already see being very helpful for my business.