Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Push notifications: products out of stock, in stock, preorders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Treebo

One of our favorite apps that we use, completely lower our number of contacts from customers asking when items would be restocked. Just amazing and save us tremendous time, Definitely a MUST HAVE APP!!!

Mandys Heaven

Fantastic application, would recommend to any shopify user. Support has been brilliant. Much appreciated Matt.

Gives you a great idea of what products are most popular

Blackblitzairsoft

Outstanding app, Outstanding reliability & Outstanding Customer support.
Cant really say much as it works as desired on every single prospectives.

Shoreline 2

I've been using this app for over a year, and after trying the other similar apps on Shopify, this one is clearly the best. It takes one very important task off your plate: Keeping track of who wants to know when what is back in stock. There really is no reason to try to manage this yourself. All the editable customer emails and reporting are icing on the cake.

I can point to thousands of dollars of sales that this app has generated, and many hours of time saved by not having to manage and notify all those backorder people myself. Worth every penny.

Condor 7

Great app and fantastic support. Couldn't recommend it highly enough!

Texashumor

Have used it for nearly 3 years and it has definitely helped add to the bottom line. It's a great app and highly recommended.

Bariatricpal

It's not the cheapest out of stock app but it's definitely the best. We tested many of them out and decided on this one, even though it cost the most. The adage you get what you pay for is really true when it comes to these apps. Our monthly ROI surpasses the price we pay for this app. We also required a few custom modifications and support was super quick and helpful!

Coolmaterial

Have been using this app for approx. 4 years now in our shop selling gifts for men. Works like a charm sending notifications when an item is back in stock. Has helped us recover sales that may have otherwise been lost due to out of stock.

Wardrobe Lane

I switched over from "Restocked Alerts" and it was for the better. I'm paying $5 more compared to the other app but with this app, I don't have to deal with the headaches that the other app caused. Matt from the support team has been great! I sent them an email requesting some assistance with setting up the app and within a few hours, I got a response. I definitely recommend this app!

Project Life

I cannot overstate the usefulness of this app for our shop. We experienced a nightmare-inducing warehouse issue congesting the movement of our inventory that started clear back in December and has continued interrupting regular shipping for us over the last 9 months. The loss of revenue has been completely maddening, but this tool helped us salvage customer interest in our products through the worst of it. The analytics show literally thousands of requests for notifications, the customization allowed us to really be open with our customers, and thanks to this app we've recovered tens of thousands of dollars in what would definitely have otherwise been lost revenue. Seriously, after looking at the numbers I've got to say that installing this app was probably the single most important marketing decision I've made in the last 9 months. Thank you Back in Stock!!