Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

NANUK.com

You know that moment you realize you just f-up something and there is no UNDO? It happened to us 12hs before launching our store for Black Friday. A simple CSV upload error erased all of our variant images (yes! that can happen if you decide to change some of the variant names in your Excel sheet!! Common Shopify!) And what do you know... There is no backup for that.
Even if we re-uploaded our original csv file the variant images sources had been swiped away from Shopify's database. I personally had to re-upload all variants to our store...
Took me 4 very sweaty hours. Right after this mess, we decided to search for a Backup Solution and Rewind showed up in our searches. The app does what it's supposed to do.
Keep backups of almost everything on your store.
And an easy way to revert if you ever mess up something. Their customer service is very responsive and the installation is pretty much brainless. Nothing to add to your them code. This is a must-have for any store with a decent amount of products or orders (yes it will even backup your orders and clients!). You get a "one-click" restore to specific dates for Collections, products, blogs, customers, pages, Product Images, Smart Collections and Themes. Believe me, this will save your ass when the sh*t hits the fan.

ChagaMushrooms.ca

Excellent support. Install was quick and easy and we are up and running with backups in minutes. Surprising that shopify does not really support backups or redundancy other than catastrophic failure. This apps gives us peace of mind when making any sort of change, installing new apps, or working with programmer/contractors which we often do. Did not realise just how vulnerable our storefront was until now. Thank you
Annanda Chaga Mushrooms

Villa Cotton

Rewind has a great support! Especially I'd like to thank Aditya form the Rewind Support Team for very detailed, clear and prompt answers to all my questions.

BYLT Basics

Would recommend. Rewind offers an incredibly simple onboarding process to get you up and running in no time. Alex has been great to walk us through everything we needed to know and can now have peace of mind we'll have our data safe and recoverable. Can rest easy knowing this powerful tool is running in the background and there for us when we may need it most.

Yummy Gummy Molds

Great so far! Glad I don't have to worry about losing any of my data. Logan was also super fast & helpful as support.

Beautiful Robes

Not only has it been doing what I have needed it to (does what it says on the tin), but in my haste to clean up my apps, I accidentally deleted the app. Panicked, I went to their website and connected with customer support (Logan) and she stepped me through how to reinstate my account. And like she said, all my previous backups were there waiting for me. I am seriously impressed, and this bungle on my behalf only took about 2 mins to rectify. Great service, great app. Well done team. From Alison @ beautiful-robes.com

HRDQ

You never realize the value of backups until you need them. We've had the Rewind app for some time and used them to recover from some of our Shopify "experiments". After an uninstall gone haywire - our store was completely scrambled. Kaleigh at Rewind really helped us out of a jam that had our store shutdown for almost six hours. We were able to get back online, salvage a few orders and breathe a sigh of relief. Rewind is a great app to have. You'll never regret it if you need it.

ELM USA

I have had the Rewind app for about 5 years and thankfully never had a reason to use it...But today I accidentally deleted some products that were very time consuming to list. Rewind to the rescue!! It was so easy and seamless to restore. Thanks!!

February 9, 2021

Thank you for trusting us from the beginning! So glad to hear we were able to help out.

Vytaliving

My store has been using this app for over 2 years now and has proved vital when themes or products have gone wrong. Highly recommend!

February 9, 2021

Thank you! We're proud to have been a part of your journey.

Martous Naturals

I wanted an app that would backup my shopify store and this app is it. I mistakenly deleted my store's collection and I was frantic. Then I remembered that I had the Rewind app (THANK GOODNESS). I wasn't able to get it back at first (it was an error on my end of course) so I contacted customer support and Annie Kitiwano got back to me along with the help of the developers and I was able to retrieve what was lost. I can't Thank you guys enough. Anyone reading this please please get this app and worry no more.

February 9, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, I'm glad to hear we were able to help out! Annie is definitely a rockstar :)