Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Woodland Essence

Rewind has saved us on a few occasions when we had inadvertently deleted some new pages for our store. Annie in tech support was extremely helpful and prompt in helping us resolve our technical issues. Very good app! Tom G

December 17, 2020

Thanks for the kind words, Tom! We're lucky to have such amazing customer support team members like Annie :)

GoblinSmith

I have used it to fully recover mistakes or issues and restore store perfectly to what was in place before.

December 17, 2020

We're glad to hear that!

EasyPeasie

This is a great app for backing up all the components of my website. The customer service is also great. Thanks!

November 18, 2020

Glad to hear that, thank you :)

Samaritan Shop

Thank you for keeping our community service nonprofit thrift store at a flat $9 rate! Keeping our costs lean helps our NPO better serve our community in need. From all our staff, volunteers, and clients we serve… THANK YOU!

November 18, 2020

🙌 we're proud to protect your store

Blood

The app works great, easy to set-up and use too. Superb support and customer service. Highly recommended.

Thank you!

Wind River Trading Company

This app is amazing and does exactly what is says without slowing your website. What really makes it stand out is the excellent customer service that is prompt and professional. Logan is great! For about the price of a cup of coffee once a month, I highly recommend this app.

November 18, 2020

That's great to hear, thank you for taking the time to share. And we agree, Logan is great!

Trece Cielos

The app and support it offers is great! They helped me the whole time on the app and by email, step by step, even after we closed the conversation!

November 18, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! We are super proud of our support team and the service they provide.

I Love Vapour

Annie was amazing helped me out with all me question and this app has saved me a lot of time due to another broken app messing all my products up.

November 18, 2020

Glad to hear we were able to help out! (and we can confirm, Annie is amazing :)

trackvalley

This app is excellent. People don’t understand that nothing is backed up by Shopify so the Rewind app provides peace of mind in the event of you deleting items or a developer gone crazy. I would highly recommend and the support is one of the best ever!

October 21, 2020

You're right, that is a common misconception we see all too often. Thanks for the kind words - we're very proud of our support team!

Skull Shaver Euro

Love it. Rewind is cheap insurance in case something goes sideways. Hopefully you never need it, but if you do need to recover from anything, you'll be more than happy to have it. Two or three clicks and everything is back to the way it was. No getting in touch with your IT team to try and restore a recent backup (if you even have one available), little downtime, no fuss.

October 21, 2020