Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

The Fire Hose Store

The app works as described, Paul and Annie seem very willing to give attention to their users. In a highly competitive world riddled with terrible customer service, the team at Rewind shines as a bright exception. I will be using this app for my many stores in the future.

Thank you very much!

Drip System Headquarters

Always quick to answer chat. I find on occasion an app can break your theme and this app is awesome if that happens. Also if you do a lot of uploads of inventory it always helps to have the back up. Plus Annie gave me a high five back after support chat

May 8, 2020

Other apps causing issues with themes is much more common than people think - so thank you for calling attention to that! Thank you for writing the review 🖐

YOGATHOM Inc.

When I thought I had lost all the data on my store, I was able to contact Rewind support chat immediately. As it turned out, there was no issue. But in that moment of sheer panic I was thankful that I had signed up to Rewind. I was also very grateful for the immediate support I received from Annie, especially at a time (during COVID19) when other online support resources were practically nonexistent. 100% validated the need

May 8, 2020

Thank you for such a thoughtful review, we really appreciate it! We've always got your back :)

All Quirky Eco-Things

Amazing Customer Service, Annie has gone the extra mile to support me with my blog backup problem and try to solve it.

May 8, 2020

We're very proud of our support team - thank you for acknowledging them! Annie is definitely an all-star ⭐️

sanjeevita

App was easy to install. I get regular updates about back up acitivity. I have not yet use the app to restore any deleted entries.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for writing a review!

Puglia Pools

Great app, simple to use and just works. The support team are great and friendly too. This app is a must have for any store. If you don't have it then one day you will really wish you did. Thank you for your app and thank you for reading my review.

May 1, 2020

So glad to hear that! We take pride in our customer support, and in providing the best backup app for Shopify merchants. Thank you for the kind review :)

Town & Country Shoe Outlet

This app is very important to get early on before you have done too much on your site. I downloaded it to keep me from making more mistakes from pure ignorance of the eCommerce world. We are all learning at some point and it's nice to have a safe backup for when you mess up.

May 1, 2020

Well said! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.

Classy Walking Canes

Pretty simple install and it is on auto pilot from there. We feel more secure with our data being backed up each day.

We've got your back!

Trickshop.com

I appreciate the "plug and play" ease with which the Rewind app has enabled me to generate regular back-ups. I would highly recommend their service to any Shopify merchant. It's a small price to pay for peace of mind!

April 9, 2020

That's great to hear! Thank you for writing a review, much appreciated.

Box-Man.ch

J'ai installé cette application afin d'avoir un système qui permet de restaurer de manière différenciée les différents éléments de la boutique, pour faire des backups lorsque je vais faire des modifications ou installer de nouvelles app et aussi pour avoir une sauvegarde automatique. L'installation se fait très simplement et l'interface est très intuitive comparativement à d'autres app.

Dernièrement, j'ai effacé par erreur toutes les pages de mon site :-( En quelques seconde, j'ai pu les ré-installer sans problème en utilisant Rewind Backups. Cela m'a évité de perdre énormément de temps.

Je recommande vivement cette app :-)

April 2, 2020