Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic, secure backups for Shopify and Shopify Plus stores

Dictation Solutions Australia

The only time I need to use the Rewind app was when my menus reverted to an old version. I did not change the menus, and the last change was the Rewind app making an new menu backup page. The rewind app was unable to restore the old menus. Support was unable to assist and decided to blame everyone else. So the app has been useless to me when finally needed.

March 18, 2020

Hi there,

We’re sorry to hear about the issue you experienced with your navigation menu! We recognize that losing any information can be a painful experience, and that’s why we’re here to help. While we wish we could provide backup and restoration support for every type of information stored on a Shopify store, unfortunately our access is limited in a few areas, including Navigation Menus.

Despite this, we do try and overcome the lack of access by using a different method of capturing the information stored in your navigation menu, and then we store that securely in your backups. While we recognize this method cannot support automatic restoration, like we can with products, we still do have access to this information and have worked with many merchants in the past to help them manually restore this. If you’re interested in receiving help to restore this, please feel free to reply to our support team’s message so we can assist.

Vintagepillowsstore

They charged me without asking me.I dont recommended!!!! this is not honest.I'm very angry!!!!!!!!!!

August 21, 2019

Hi there,

As we bill through Shopify, we must receive your approval prior to being able to charge you. We can see that you selected and approved the charge for your plan on June 11th, 2019 at 2:49AM EST. Regardless, if you feel you may have selected the wrong plan or weren't happy with the product, we will gladly refund you. Please contact our help team at help@rewind.io to arrange for your refund.

Watchus

We use Quantity Breaks from Bold Commerce. Been using it for years. Products C500 to C599 and other products were added to Quantity Breaks because the Price Breaks had "Disappeared". Rewind destroyed all our additions to Quantity Breaks. If point of fact we have over 1100 products in Quantity Breaks. REWIND REMOVED Over Two Thirds of our products from
the price grid we set up 3 to 4 years ago. Use Rewind at your own risk.

March 26, 2019

Rewind cannot make any changes to third party applications - we have no ability to modify the data in any application other than the ones we backup - Shopify, Mailchimp and QuickBooks Online. Please contact our support team so we can provide assistance and determine what happened. We reached out to you by email and phone immediately after seeing this review.

Something to Cherish®

I don't have very many products and signed up for the free plan. I don't know how it's possible that they are now charging me $ 8-month fee as saying I have 5000+ records when I don't even have a hundred products. Slimy, sneaky people. Distrust very much! Oh, and they have a no refund policy!

July 29, 2019

Thanks for choosing Rewind to backup your store. We have a very flexible refund policy that will refund any charges to customers who aren't happy with our service.

In your case, you were being billed for the total number of items in your backup, not just the number of products. This would have been explained when you subscribed to Rewind.

We'd be happy to refund you the $8 fee - simply contact us at help@rewind.io or 1-855-5-REWIND and we'll refund you the full amount.

Organicrelevance

I'd give this a zero. WHat do you have fake reviews written by friends and family? I am pretty unpleased with this application. I deleted collections of blogs and put them all under one category versus several. I asked for help to "rewind and backup" a previous date to get these blogs back in place. This is the "professional" email I received back.

Sent to Karina S and help@rewind.io

How would you like to fix this? What would you like to happen?

Mike

Mike Mike from Rewind

No hello and thank you for contacting us. I've read the previous issues from the email forwarded by Shopify ...etc. Just this response. Not what I call customer service.
I then responded with my issue and didn't hear back from them. So I sent another email asking Is anyone home? The next day I woke up and checked for emails and still no response.

Not an app I would recommend. Customer service is very poor.

July 29, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review for Rewind. Although this was more than 2 years ago, we wanted to let future customers know that we did reply right away and offered to help resolve the issue.

Customers can now rewind items back on their own, without assistance from Rewind.