Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

TEDMAR

This app is very important. I recommend it to everybody, who has a Shopify store. App very simple and easy to use.

BONES & BUDDHAS

Noone ever told me that shopify does not do a real back up of my shop and all my products etc. We#re running some WP-Website and we#ve been hacke several times. When I heard about Rewind, there was no doubt for me to install it imediately. Let's me sleep way better now. Great support, from the first day on.

Gilla Salon and Spa

We use rewind to backup our site so we can restore it just in case anything happens. Affordable and good.

Schoolbooks.ie

The hardest worker we've got! Rewind Backups is working away in the background 24/7 backing up our orders (500k+), customers (250k+), products (8k+) and more, continuously and quietly. We installed Rewind Backups as an insurance policy .. a 'just in case' something happens. Thankfully we haven't had to call upon it yet, but we take great comfort knowing that it is in place. Installation was very straightforward. The initial backup took a number of hours (given the large amount of historic data), and everything since has been in real-time. Alex, our account manager, has been helpful and reassuring, with follow up calls ensuring we are happy with everything. Happy to recommend Rewind Backups to anyone with a Shopify store.

Bella Luna Toys

We learned the hard way about the need of Shopify store owners to back up their data. I thought that Shopify had backups of our entire website. Nope. We experienced major data loss yesterday when we went to sync new software with our Shopify store. Something went wrong and HUNDREDS of product descriptions and prices were lost. Some products were now showing up on the website on sale for $0.00! When we inquired with Shopify about restoring from a backup, we learned that Shopify only backs up your website -- the theme and structure -- but that we are responsible for backing up our own data, such as product pages, customers, orders, etc. As a result of this disaster, we had to shut our website down while we tried to figure out how to restore what was lost. We lost almost two days worth of revenue. After many long hours of work, we were able to finally restore most of what was lost, but the first thing I did the next day was to research our options for backing up our data on a regular basis, and that's when I discovered Rewind. I signed up for the trial early the next morning. I emailed with a question, and promptly got a response. I was impressed. Well-written in perfect English, no less! One question led to another, then Alex from Rewind called me and walked me through my problem and showed me how easy it is to restore lost data with Rewind, whether it's restoring a single product, or multiple records in bulk. I learned that they have customer support hours from 8 a.m. till midnight Eastern time. Fantastic! When I explained more about our business, Alex was able to offer flexible pricing options that weren't obvious on their website, and to bundle my two Shopify stores together. Both my websites are completely backed up now and will automatically back up daily going forward. I honestly can't believe how uninformed and unprotected I was before we experienced massive data loss. I will sleep better tonight knowing that my data is safely stored with Rewind. Thank you Alex and team! As I told you earlier today, you guys are awesome!

Second Hand Clubs

Excellent back up app and complete peace of mind over our store data. Would highly recommend for serious Shopify store owners.

June 9, 2021

We really appreciate it - thank you!

Boutique Leelooart

Thank you infinitly! I'm so grateful for taking your time for explaining to me how this application works!

May 28, 2021

No problem, thank you for your review :)

Vidéotron - La boutique en ligne d'accessoires mobiles

Great product and great onboarding ! It's cool to know that there is a backup if shit hit the fan :)

May 28, 2021

Ha! It's true though, you can work with confidence knowing that we'll be there for you when you need us. Thank you!

Külbs-Steaks Onlineshop

We have recently started using Rewind. The app is very convenient to use and the after-sales and customer service is great!

May 28, 2021

We definitely take pride in our customer service - thank you for trusting Rewind!

Helene Clarkson Design

The app is easy to use and is a great safety net as it backs up all of your information just in case something happens to the servers!!

May 28, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79