Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic, secure backups for Shopify and Shopify Plus stores

Box-Man.ch

J'ai installé cette application afin d'avoir un système qui permet de restaurer de manière différenciée les différents éléments de la boutique, pour faire des backups lorsque je vais faire des modifications ou installer de nouvelles app et aussi pour avoir une sauvegarde automatique. L'installation se fait très simplement et l'interface est très intuitive comparativement à d'autres app.

Dernièrement, j'ai effacé par erreur toutes les pages de mon site :-( En quelques seconde, j'ai pu les ré-installer sans problème en utilisant Rewind Backups. Cela m'a évité de perdre énormément de temps.

Je recommande vivement cette app :-)

April 2, 2020

Merci beaucoup!

Whisker Hut

App is doing exactly what it's supposed to do. Can't ask for more than that. Helps me manage my store without worrying about losing important data.

March 31, 2020

Glad to hear that - thank you for writing a review!

MAVA JEWELRY

Excellent App. Does exactly what you need. And Annie from customer service was great and competent. Thank you again for the great service and client help.

March 27, 2020

Annie is a star! Thank you very much.

Barkley's Mill on Southern Cross Farm

Needed to downgrade my service. Support was very helpful in reaching my goal. It is nice to have trustworthy app developer out there. Highly recommend.

March 27, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! We're very proud of our support team and the reputation that Rewind has built 💪

Fat Bass Tone

It does what it says, at a good price. The weekly report is great to see what is backed up. I have installed this on 2 stores.

March 18, 2020

Well said! We're proud to have your back - thank you for writing a review.

Seedsheets

I've had two crashes that made me pull out my hair, thankfully the team at Rewind has helped me resolve the issues quickly and revert to an earlier backed-up version. It's like a re-do button for life!

March 5, 2020

Happy to hear that we were able to help out!

Airport Candy

Great app. It just works. It gives me peace of mind and had no problems at all. Have been using it for 2 months now. Would recommend to any online shop!

March 5, 2020

Thank you!

Silk Squirrel, LLC

This app is easy to install. It seems to work great! I get a report that tells me what it backed up. How much better can it be! I haven't used the restore feature yet, and there is every reason to believe it will be as effective. Thank you for this great app! Highly recommend.

Sophia Alexander Gold Fingerprint Jewellery

I've used this app for a few years both on an old site and on my new one.
It's worth knowing that all my customizations are safe, especially as I have a complicated site that has taken a long time to build.

This time around, I've paid a Shopify expert to make a lot of custom changes to be made to my original template, plus I've added a blog and a newsletter.
The monthly fee is definitely worth knowing that everything is safe and backed up if the worst was to happen.
It would take months to reassemble my site.

LoveHistoria

The app is very easy to use and full of features. Once I had an issue (on my side), contacted support and they sorted it in about 3 mins. It is excellent value for money, and I think it is much needed given the importance of back-up.

February 21, 2020

Thank you! We pride ourselves on our customer support - I'm glad to hear we were able to help out so quickly :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69