Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Italeau

Best app ever! Shopify is missing so many reports, it's not funny. BetterReport fills the gap. Their team is super-responsive and creates reports like magic.

Graf Lantz

Endlessly useful data reporting tool - have been able to pull far more information out of Better Reports than Shopify. The best part is the team at Better Reports that go above and beyond to provide support and help you get the data you need. 10 stars if I could!

The Cupcake Queens

Location Australia

Excellent functionality and wonderful support from the team. Highly recommend using this app and working with them.

Pleasant State

Location Australia

While I don't necessarily find the user interface to be the easiest to use, the support that comes with this app is absolutely fantastic. We've contacted the team a number of times to build custom reports and they've always been super responsive and have been able to create what we've needed. Thanks again. :)

Orcas Island Leather Goods

The app is really powerful, but what is really notable is how exceptional the customer service is. Every time I have a question, they come back with not only a more than satisfactory answer, but they go ahead and build or fix the report that I was having trouble with. I'm definitely impressed.

Hydrow

Really helps fill the gap that Shopify leaves in reporting. Support was also fantastic and immediately helped pull a unique field that default Shopify reports had no ability to reference.

Sassy Jones

Better Reports is an accurate name for this app. Claudia has helped me twice now on two different reports and her responses are invaluable. Not only does she get the problem solved, she helps me better understand how the app works and how to get the results I need.

Nick's Ice Cream

Claudia is amazing! Better Reports has saved our team a lot of time searching for reports that we realized didn't exist without her assistance. We also gained a lot of new knowledge of our products with key metrics that we wish we had and now do. Thank you!

Sous Chef

We were after a quite complex report (units sold, orders placed and revenue) for each of our SKU, for different custom date ranges based on today's date. Better Reports helped us do all this, in one custom report! Absolutely amazing app and people behind it!

lojobands

Best experience with any app. Claudia was a life saver and made us custom reports that perfectly fit our needs. I had been looking for a report like this for so long and she was so helpful getting every detail perfect! Thank you!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76