Better Reports

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 5, 2022

This app allowed me to look at historical sales data with ease. Way less than upgrading shopify plans/etc. Support super responsive and able to help quickly. Definitely would recommend!

Rocker Ski Rack
Time spent using app: About 3 years
December 1, 2022

Nos encanta la rapidez con la que podemos recopilar información de los inventario y ventas. Es una excelente opción y solución a problemas que teníamos en el pasado. Nos gustaría que incluyeran reportes que compare por producto lo que se compro y lo que se vendió para ver el rendimiento *COMPRA vs VENTAS*. Gracias equipo Better Reports, Éxitos!

Tiendasgrupo1
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 30, 2022

Honestly the best app service I have ever received. I reached out wanting help to create a custom report and Claudia got back to me within an hour having done it for me herself.

Both& Apparel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 29, 2022

Using the app to run custom inventory and customer reports. anything we can't do, the team at Better Reports has helped us create it. fantastic app and fantastic customer service.

ONE BONE
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 28, 2022

We have been using Better Reports for the past 2 months, Great service, quick with responses to any questions I have, and they have always come up with a solution.

JAVELIN