Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, traffic and more.

The Organic Butcher of McLean

Amazing app and great customer service!! They were quickly able to create a custom report that will make us so much more efficient in preparing orders for daily pick-up and delivery.

La Spesa Italiana

I'm AMAZED by the customer service of this Company and Kritesh in particular that was there to help in matter of minutes!!!! 110% worth it

Delifresh Ltd

Fantastic support setting up the reports - Does exactly what we need - Keep up the amazing work - We love it

Confliktarts

Better Reports est une app extrêmement complète qui permet d'obtenir des export personnalisés et poussés utilisant toutes les datas stockées par Shopify. Cet outil est utile à tous les services de la société (comptabilité, logistique, marketing, dev,...)
L'équipe support de Better Reports est à l'écoute et extrêmement réactive notamment concernant les besoins de personnalisation des exports.

Je recommande totalement !

Roanoke Fruit & Produce Company

I use a pick up date and time app and support team helped me almost instantly with a daily recap report for my pick up inventory. I would be lost without them. Outstanding support team, app is easy to use!

Beach and Barn

We have tried a few different Shopify report writers in the past, but they were all cumbersome and gave us questionable results. Better Reports is a great report writer for Shopify and GREAT Customer Service!

ALZO Digital

I worked with the support team to get a sales history by SKU & "units sold" which exactly what I wanted. This saved us from upgrading our Shopify subscription. I see many other reports that will help us. Additionally using the custom reports is awesome and the support for this is top-notch.

ellamora

Great support and a bespoke report quickly put together for me which is easy to use and solved my problem...really happy thank you.

Tamburlaine Organic Wines

Really great support from their team, every customisation we requested was actioned and within 48hours max, we would have the report ready. We really cannot recommend them enough for those looking to pull additional reports from Shopify.

theCosmethics

Great app, easy, multi-functional, trustfully and with super-super quickly and efficient customer attention. They help you to make new reports.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31