Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, traffic and more.

Farm Shop at Marsh Farm

Fantastic App for reporting. We run event and have different types of shops being set-up seasonally and this app makes tracking everything very easy.

Friends or Friends

Functionally is great and very powerful. Design is bit painful to look at and could for sure use some love.

Julie Mollo!

exactly what i needed for my basic shopify store without paying so much more to jump to the next level. made it super easy to find the analytics on everything i was looking for!

PrimaEvo - ¡Hacelo Por Vos!

The app works great. It creates the exact reports we nedd. Rishika gives more than 5-star quality customer service. They'll /customize the reports for you!! Amazing work, guys!

Skhoop of Scandinavia

Better Reports has seriously upped our analytics. The custom reports allow me to pull the exact information that I am looking for, without the hassle of a bunch of complicated excel files. We've had this app for about two months and it is already the most useful app that we have. Their support team is very supportive and quick to reply. Don't hesitate to add this app to your store, you are going to love it!

Fitness Hub Shop

I used this app to provide additional Inventory, Sales and Cost of goods sold information. I have also used it in the past to get more detail by location. The support is amazing - fast and accurate.

Joëlle Martine

These reports give you the option to customize it completely and send yourself and your team updates whenever you choose on a schedule. Super convenient. The team is responsive and helpful.

Preppy Pineapple Boutique

We have been using this APP for a while now and there were some new reports that I needed that were not offered. I emailed them and they promptly responded with a custom report that suited my needs perfectly! Above and beyond customer service!

Little Women Lingerie

I have only been using this app for a few days as I needed more and different reports than are currently available in Shopify. In the few days of using it I've leaned on the support team a bit as one of the reports I needed wasn't - then- available. With Brexit looming we needed an exception report to find those products that didn't have a HS code or had country of origin missing. Within a day it was available, and the fab support from Kritesh in making this happen (and saving me spending hours trying to work it out) was invaluable. They are responsive developers and it doesn't appear that anything is too much trouble which is reassuring. My only minor issue is that there is no how to guide for idiots like me - would perhaps get people off to a faster start and give their support team less work :)

Evolve Skateboards Australia

Great customer support. We needed reports using tags as well as some other info so we reached out and they created and linked us to the reports quickly. Excellent customer service. Recommended if you're needing to run regular reports outside of Shopify's capabilities.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43