Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, traffic and more.

TaraHuntDesigns

I asked for a custom report to allow me to see collected taxes by county for my state. Better Reports responded within minutes with just the report to help me run my business. I will definitely be using Better Reports!

Apepak

great customer support, I needed a custom report I didn't know how to setup and my email got answered in less than 30 minutes. Great job!

Clara Williams

This app was easy to install and intuitive. The customization is awesome and the support is very responsive and very helpful.

Staycoolnyc

The app is extremely versatile, and the tech support can even help you create new ways to use it. Worth every penny.

Canty Boots

I love that their representatives can help you generate reports! This app is great if you want to see how your company has been performing.

UGG Since 1974

I needed help to build a custom report and got a reply (and direct link to a customised report) within a few hours. I was only going to trial this app but now I will keep it permanently, because the reporting capabilities are so good. Thanks!

Craft Recordings International

This is easily the most important app I use in all of my storefronts. Top notch customer service that has gone above and beyond to create reports according to my specific needs.

Rune Grammofon

Just installed this, quick and easy. Also very quick and to the point assistance from customer service to set up exactly what I needed. Recommended!

FarmacyNow

With Better Reports we are able to pull accurate custom reports that integrate with our other apps on shopify. This app also have several awesome pre made reports you can pull easily.

WOODEN SPOON HERBS

Their customer service is top notch! They always run custom reports quickly, and explain to me exactly how they did it so I can do it next time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48