Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, traffic and more.

Tinc

Really good app, super easy to use. Kristesh was really helpful when our store needed custom reports. Highly recommend!

De Bonne Facture

Best report app I ever used! The customer service has been more than helpful, always here to assist you in your custom report!! Thank a lot!

Psycho Bunny

Offering robust reporting and always extremely responsive in building custom reports when needed. Huge thank you to the BR team!

Gators Games and Hobby

I have been super pleased with this app- I LOVE how I can customize it to meet all my needs, and the customer service team is extremely responsive and friendly. I use this app for tracking sales, taxes, refunds, discounts, and fees through shopify. My husband uses it to track inventory sales trends, for reordering products, and for various inventory management tasks. It's an amazing app, I highly recommend.

Kerri Rosenthal

This is literally the best and most useful app. The reporting goes beyond Shopify reporting and their customer support is stupendous. I email them almost every week asking for a new report to be written and I hear back within 24 hours and sometimes within the hour. Their reporting has been a game changer for my company and they work endlessly to fine tune it until it is exactly to my needs. I had tried numerous reports and when I finally stumbled upon Better Apps I felt like a weight had been lifted. We have many sales channels that Shopify does not have a field to capture in their reports. We use tags. Better Reporting allows me to use these tags in my reports so I am now able to run Wholesale, Trade, POS and Online in separate reports without having to move to an entire separate Shopify for each of them. The reports are also incredibly user friendly, I am now able to make my own if necessary but my Customer Service Expert is always there to help me if I need it. You can also schedule reports to be sent to any team member on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis. I highly recommend this app!

Kerri Rosenthal
Kerri Rosenthal LLC

Out of Print

Easily the best Shopify reporting app on the market. What's even better is their service -- if you have questions or custom report ideas, shoot them a message and they'll work with you to deliver the report. AWESOME!

NRTC Mobile Solutions / Telispire - MVNOPower

This is the one stop do everything you need reporting solution. If you need something crazy like a column containing a substring of one field concatenated with another field - support will build the column for you. Support has been fantastic and quick and comprehensive. I couldn't be happier with this app!

Mallbey.com

I usted this app because I needed a very specific report, and they not only did exactly what we needed but also saved us an incredible amount of time. Now we can focus in selling without the need of spreadsheets. The customer support was amazing and the comunication was great, Kritesh was able to understand our need even when our main language is not english. Say goodbye to spreadsheets and install this app right now, it is a must have for any Shopify store.

Shuttermonkeys

I got this app to figure out net revenues (minus any sales, discounts, etc.) by product, making it easier for me to pay commissions to my store contributors. The app works perfect!

The Suttle Lodge & Boathouse

This app does a great job of filling the gaps in Shopify's native reporting tools.
The user interface is not super intuitive, but the support is AMAZING - any time I need a report created or modified, all it takes is an email to them and the changes I need are created within a day. SO helpful. Highly recommend this app if you require any degree of comprehensive reporting.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30