Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, products, traffic and more.

Switched On Austin

I needed a better tool for revenue and inventory reporting and Better Reports fit the bill perfectly. The ease of customization has eliminated multiple steps in my workflow and saves me hours every week. I love this app!

Koibird

Amazing app! I can't recommend this app enough for a great reporting system! After trailing so many other apps that were not meeting my needs, Better Reports was the only that was was advanced enough to meet the reporting needs of a retail business. Clement responded to my emails so quickly and was so helpful in providing ongoing support for everything I needed. Worth every penny!

Red Dress Boutique

I can't say enough good things about both the app and the support. This is the first app that I've seen that provides even close to what I want for reporting, and it has exceeded all of my expectations. Just as good is the support. Our site has so much data that the app was not able to initially handle it. Clement modified the app in a few weeks (which in my experience is very fast) and now it works. My requests were very specific and admittedly demanding. Clement was extremely responsive and kept working until I got what I needed. Thanks again!

satumakna4u

Super great support from Better Report, fast respond and very helpful. The report really easy to use!

Tourne-Sol

We wanted to have better reports than were possible with the Shopify Plan. This app did the trick. The developer also created a custom field for us to report by selected tags. We're ecstatic with how well this works!

Thompson Mug Co. - Dugout Mugs

The support I have received has been great. This app saves me and my team a ton of time...any way you need to narrow down the numbers - it's there. Also can schedule out reports to show up to you weekly and monthly. Awesome!

The Ultimate Flag Football Store - All Your Flag Football Needs In One Place!

I used this app to track revenue by product and by state. It has increased the accuracy of our accounting records and has shortened the time it takes to complete monthly reporting.

Brownlee

As a startup, creating custom reports is really important for us as we learn what systems are available and what measures we need. Better Reports customer service has been amazingly helpful and quick. When certain parameters weren't available, they created them for us. Love this tool! Can't say enough about this app.

Spiral Light Candles

Wonderful customer service as I needed a custom report. I can’t say enough about their helpfulness and communication.

Bunker 27

This is a MUST have app! You can pretty much get any data out of Shopify by using this reporting app. And the support is awesome!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18