Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, products, traffic and more.

Wacker Bait & Tackle

Our business has had this app for a few months and the times we have utilized it, we have not been disappointed. There are many features found within the program giving you limitless configurations in which to view statistical information about your business. I bought this app to calculate the value of my inventory (which is managed by Shopify, not QuickBooks), specifically the value of my many product lines. Without much reading, I was able to figure out how to run these reports with relative ease. Upon needing a variant which wasn't already offered by the program I contacted the developer and within a few hours he created the variant that I needed and offered an alternate way to run my statistical report, which I hadn't previously considered. All in all, an excellent program with excellent support. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others.

Ohio Mulch

I use it anytime we need data that is not immediately available in Analytics. It is powerful and has the potential to be even better with some R&D. It is helpful if you have some background in creating extracts and reports and/or comfort with Excel at an intermediate level but a beginner can create basic reports. I have contacted BR on one occasion and received a response within hours that answered my question.

FAMILY ID PRO

We like this app. They have a lot of generic reports plus we can create our own custom report and schedule it. We needed some custom fields and they were able to get it done quick. Customer support is quick and very helpful. Clement was extremely helpful.

Foterra Jewelry

We've had some questions and needed some custom report template made for us. THEY ARE ON IT! Quick response, quick help. Thanks!

FAIRWEATHER

Great app with great functionality overall! I had one question for their support and they replied within only a few minutes! Highly recommended.

helen b

Very good app, easy to use and with lots of possibilities for making customised and/or automated reports. I contacted support once and my problem was solved within one day.

BRAND-ON!

I think this app has potential.. However, we found it to be difficult to figure out. I couldn't find adequate support online and I didn't have time to email support with questions. I'm cancelling it.

Luisa Paixao

Application parfaite, facile à utiliser, facile à adapter et à customiser. Clément est toujours disponible pour aider. Je vous recommande très vivement cette application qui est indispensable pour comprendre son business

NOOMA

Clement has been amazing helping us build the customer reports that will impact our business. I was shocked how quickly he got things done. Highly recommended!

Health-Ade

Pretty straightforward and easy to customize. I use it weekly and my exec liaison is a fan. Couldn't have built a better report myself.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16