Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, products, traffic and more.

Neck Hammock

Great app! Especially like the Paypal recon report. This is a "must have" to boost the reporting capabilities in Shopify. Custom reports are pretty easy to create and Clement is wonderful in helping me get to the finish line on a custom report. I think this is the BEST part of the app and makes it worth every penny. We have multiple stores in Shopify each with different reporting requirements and use Better Reports for each one.

David's Clothing

Great App! We emailed and had a custom report made in a matter of hours. Until Shopify and Quick books have a better integration solution we will be going with this.

iNPLANT

Best report plugin on the app store, and I've tried all of them!
Clement has been providing excellent service for creating custom reports.

The only flaw I can see is the lack of customization on the users end.
Not being able to do something as simple as change the name of a column is a let down. Having to go through Clement each time I want a change can get annoying and slow my workflow.

Marigold Shadows

Best reporting app there is. I tried out like 4 of them. Better reports shows the most reports and Clement is super helpful and has even made me some reports that we're standard reports someone would need. Excellent customer service too, I've always been responded to within a few hours

Yarn Designers Boutique

We are now using our 3rd POS system with our change to Shopify about 6 weeks ago. I was so stressed about the lack of exact reports I needed from Shopify and Clement was there to create them. So far he has created 3 reports that save us many hours. It is so great he figures out how to do it and then it's done within hours, ready to use over and over again. It 's like having my own personal report writer! I look forward to developing a long relationship as Shopify upgrades and so do we with Better Reports!

Primitive Skateboarding

Works really great and allows us to pull reports based on conditions shopify doesn't allow. Well worth it.

SCS Unlimited

I missed the pricing blocks and was unable to justify the spend for advanced., GREAT app, wish I could use at entry level pricing with basic functions. Quick and easy resolution.

My Neck Hammock

I used the application to help me filters our large amount of orders to a particular data sent. I inquired help from the application and they were able to assist me on the correct filters for a custom report. They were quick and responsive to a few changes. If I didn't have this report it would have taken me hours to piece it together from what was available in my store. The app is totally worth it for reporting.

Tattly Temporary Tattoos

Shopify has certain limitations when it comes to inventory and sales history. BetterReports solves that problem and then some. 10/10 support, 10/10 application. Would definitely recommend!

Shore Buddies

Great App! Enhances the reporting capability of the store tremendously. Also has very easy export functions in case you need to present the data somewhere.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20