Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, traffic and more.

The Estate of Things

This app has already become crucial to my business process. So excited for the capabilities that Better Reports has extended. Many thanks to Clement for his quick response time and the custom data fields he's been eager to create for my specific needs. <3

Moka Origins

This app is the easiest to create reports with. Clement will also create reports for you within minutes.

Pimp My Diabetes

Lots of different reports available and a lot more reasonable price than a lot of apps out there. I tried a few different ones and liked this one the best.

Murgs

Wanted an app to track sales from discount codes to allow me to pay influencers a percentage commission on their sales. Shopify wouldn't let me do this at my price plan so looked for an app to help. Stumbled accross Better Reports and it's fantastic. Reports on literally everything. And the best bit is, they email me a report on the first of the month with a full breakdown of the codes used and total sales. Absolutely ideal. Would recommend to everyone.

CivvieSupply

Worked with Clement at Better Reports to make some custom reports to help with various use cases we were looking to optimize. Clement was incredibly quick to help and very professional -- we look forward to continuing to use Better Reports and would recommend it to anyone.

Pali Adventures Store

We use this app for both of our Shopify stores, and it's been a lifesaver -- easy to use and awesome customer service! There are a ton of reports already written, and it's pretty simple and intuitive to modify any of the pre-written reports to meet our needs, or to build a report from scratch. And they're very quick to respond to questions or support needs, or to jump in and build a custom report. I highly recommend this app to anyone who requires better reporting than is offered in Shopify.

MUAH

Fantastic app. It helped us to identify our rookie stock mistakes and prevent some more. Too much stock is a serious problem for anyone who is starting out at Shopify and Better Reports just helps in that.

Good Grains

We needed some deeper reporting that wasn't easy to pull on Shopify - luckily we found Better Reports. We have just begun to start using it, but for the one purpose, it's already been worth the cost. Plus, when we got stuck, they emailed us back and created a report for us right away. Definitely recommended.

Mobexpert

Useful app, easy to use, a lot of pre-made reports. The team was very helpful with custom reports. Keep up the good job.

Workout Meals

Quite amazed at how good this app is, way above and beyond my expectations and the support is also very friendly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23