Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

Trethowan Brothers

Kritesh and Better Reports have restored my faith in customer service, best I have ever experienced. I needed a very specific custom report written and Kritesh got my requirement absolutely bang on. Nothing was too much trouble, immediate response to every tweak I needed, finishing up with a video call to make sure I was happy. Can't recommend them enough.

PMM

awesome support. they were very competent. good app. has the features i wish shopify had. worth my money.

Toni Plus

So far so good. The customer service is excellent and all emails were answered the same day with custom revisions made to my saved reports.

Fit It Out

I used this app to pull a list of customers subscribed to marketing emails and was able to modify and input the list to another app for our marketing campaigns. It was quick, simple and very helpful when I needed it urgently. Looking forward to taking advantage of more reports.

Thread Together

We are a not for profit supplying new clothing free of charge to our customers who are also charities. Almost all of Shopify reports are based around $ which means they are of no use to us. Better Reports has enabled us to extract data in a different way and in much more detail. Their customer service is fantastic - really responsive and helpful, especially with creating custom reports on request. 100% recommend.

De Tilo Vida Sostenible

Utilicé la aplicación para crear reportes de mis ventas. Tiene muchas opciones, es versátil y permite crear reportes personalizados y programarlos mes a mes. Por presupuesto no continué con la aplicación, pero mas adelante espero poderla instalar nuevamente.

Sauer Brands

Stellar support, intuitive editor, custom fields (but I bet you won't need 'em), and multi-store support. Truly, exactly what I want from a Reporting App.

Patient Choice

This app provided the detail in reporting we required for our heavily regulated store. The Team was incredibly responsive to any and all questions or concerns that we had. I absolutely recommend using Better Reports.

Artist First

Super handy, easy to use, support are quick to action custom built reports. Bit pricey but very good.

Millys Store

Excellent customer service provided by the team. Very prompt response to requests and happy to create bespoke reports where standard ones do not fit specific requirements.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64