Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Alluv Place

Better reports has saved me so much time and headache trying to figure out specific reports I needed. Love this app!

Spurlinesupplyco

Better Reports has been amazing. We have needed quite a few custom reports and their team has done wonderful work in getting us what we need. We highly recommend.

Domestic Domestic

Great product and the support to back it up!

Spence Designs

Better Reports is exactly what we were looking for. Clement and his team are super helpful if you need modifying of any reports. Thank you!!

Gameday Couture Beta

We use this due to having large amount of SKU's and variations of products. The built in reports are great and if you need anything customized, all it takes is a quick e-mail to support.

Elementoffical

So, I sell widgets I make online, wholesale, and at various markets around the country. Reporting is vital to my business, and Better Reports is the only package that has the flexibility, and level of detail that works for my business.

Primal Muscle

In our 12 years of business, this is the first app/service I have used that has truly blown me away!

This app comes HIGHLY recommended. It is SO easy to use, works flawlessly and comes with support that is totally unheard of... seriously, I have never seen anything like it.

For our business, this app is essential, and the value we get from it is well worth it.

Madaluxe Direct

Great reporting app! Had a lot of great reporting tools for our store.

Glow Organic

A great app for in depth reports! Very useful for analysing product sales, recording cost of sales in a quick and efficient way. Simple to use and easy to navigate. It's exactly what we were looking for. Great support from the developer also

Bqn Local

I’ve tried other similar apps, but this one is by far the best for generating reports. The pre-designed report templates are great right off the shelf, but if you need to customize or edit, they make it really easy. I had one question about COGS and Clement was able to answer it immediately. Highly recommend.