Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

satumakna4u

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Super great support from Better Report, fast respond and very helpful. The report really easy to use!

Tourne-Sol

We wanted to have better reports than were possible with the Shopify Plan. This app did the trick. The developer also created a custom field for us to report by selected tags. We're ecstatic with how well this works!

Thompson Mug Co. - Dugout Mugs

Time spent using app About 1 month

The support I have received has been great. This app saves me and my team a ton of time...any way you need to narrow down the numbers - it's there. Also can schedule out reports to show up to you weekly and monthly. Awesome!

The Ultimate Flag Football Store - All Your Flag Football Needs In One Place!

I used this app to track revenue by product and by state. It has increased the accuracy of our accounting records and has shortened the time it takes to complete monthly reporting.

Brownlee

Time spent using app Over 1 year

As a startup, creating custom reports is really important for us as we learn what systems are available and what measures we need. Better Reports customer service has been amazingly helpful and quick. When certain parameters weren't available, they created them for us. Love this tool! Can't say enough about this app.

Spiral Light Candles

Wonderful customer service as I needed a custom report. I can’t say enough about their helpfulness and communication.

Bunker 27

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a MUST have app! You can pretty much get any data out of Shopify by using this reporting app. And the support is awesome!

Crazy Mama's Kitchen

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 year

reporting is a crucial function in running a good business. you can't manage well what you can't measure. knowing that, i still tried to skimp on my reporting app and i was running to issues with the limitations they had. fortunately, i got to test betterreports before the store went live.

that drag and drop UI, makes report building easy. then there's the google drive integration, and option for multiple format export (excel, pdf, hml, gdocs). and finally, you got Clement who will help sort it out for you if you run into issues.

Dear Beautiful Brown Girl

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is super helpful and definitely useful for helping to gather end of the quarter/ year reports. What is even better is that I was having a difficult time finding the report I needed. I emailed customer service and not only did they send me what I needed, they sent me an additional custom report via email per my request and updated the option to pull this data in the future in my account! I absolutely find this app to be valuable and worth the monthly fee.

Brio Product Group

Great report App. I wish Shopify included this, but it is worth the money. Service is GREAT. Clement will take care of you. The reporting tool is very powerful, I haven't come accost a report that this tool couldn't create.