Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Coucou Boston

Clement is nothing short of amazing in all he does to help ensure you get what you need from Better Reports. He goes way above and beyond to help with all reporting and is so quick to respond. I absolutely love this app and the customer service provided. It's the first app I find that can do the in depth reporting I need for COGS. No other app could pull reports based on TAGS the way I needed.

Angry Ballerina Fabrics

So much awesome. Easy to use, clear and concise and easily customizable. The team behind this service is also very quick to respond to questions.

Aroma360

This app has finally allowed me to pull the complex reports I was not able to do through Shopify or any other apps. Not to mention the high level of customer support in helping us create the reports that were needed. I couldn't possibly recommend this app more. Fantastic!

Equator Dev

Super helpful, great reports. You should have this app!!!

Pacific Garland

Great customer service working with Clement to create a custom report for us! We make custom wedding and event garland and most of our orders are booked weeks and months in advance of the shipment date. We needed a solution to list all future order ship dates. Sorting orders by the order date did not help as we needed to pull order attributes from each order that held the actual future ship or local pickup date. Clement was able to help us with creating a report with all upcoming ship and pickup dates sorted on one report. Thank you!

Designerboutiquemenswear

Amazing app and even better customer service. Absolutely recommend to everyone. Clement's service is second to none and goes well out of his way to ensure you get the features required.

Recommended for all store owners.

Find Your Feet

Super easy to contact and great service.

Futureproof Life

Absolutely excellent app and incredible customer service.

I had a query regarding a custom report required for my business's accounts and the Clement got back to me that same day with a solution.

Would recommend to anyone on Shopify.

Hellomerch

This app works flawlessly! I contacted support to see if it would be possible to create a report unique to my business. Clement quickly responded with a new feature added, achieving exactly what was needed. This kind of service is nearly unheard of in my experience. 100% download Better Reports, if you need super detailed reporting. Thanks!

Fullcirclesg

Customer service is first class, and the reports can be spliced and customised to whatever data is captured. I was looking for an app that could show me what has not been selling well, and Better Reports does it!

I even got to save some money, and switched down from the more expensive Advanced Shopify platform, because that's all I needed the Advanced Plan for! The analytics! This does the job just as well!

Highly recommended.