Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MamaMilla

Location Denmark

This app has the best customer service ever! Clement created a few custom reports for me really fast and it was just what I was looking for! I highly recommend this app, to do all the reports where Shopify fails! Just try it, its free to test, you will be pleasantly surprised ;-)

the gallery

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 1 month

I have used this app and Its working great , I loved it & really good job

Idlewild Woman

We are so happy to have found Better Apps and Clement! He is so very quick to respond and help us create any reports that we need-cuz we all know the Shopify is lacking good reporting! Better Apps has been a life saver!

Snapbac

Time spent using app About 2 years

Fantastic! The reporting is great and the support level is the best I've ever experienced. Love Better Reports!!!

Wacker Bait & Tackle

Our business has had this app for a few months and the times we have utilized it, we have not been disappointed. There are many features found within the program giving you limitless configurations in which to view statistical information about your business. I bought this app to calculate the value of my inventory (which is managed by Shopify, not QuickBooks), specifically the value of my many product lines. Without much reading, I was able to figure out how to run these reports with relative ease. Upon needing a variant which wasn't already offered by the program I contacted the developer and within a few hours he created the variant that I needed and offered an alternate way to run my statistical report, which I hadn't previously considered.
All in all, an excellent program with excellent support. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others.

Ohio Mulch

I use it anytime we need data that is not immediately available in Analytics. It is powerful and has the potential to be even better with some R&D. It is helpful if you have some background in creating extracts and reports and/or comfort with Excel at an intermediate level but a beginner can create basic reports. I have contacted BR on one occasion and received a response within hours that answered my question.

FAMILY ID PRO

We like this app. They have a lot of generic reports plus we can create our own custom report and schedule it. We needed some custom fields and they were able to get it done quick. Customer support is quick and very helpful. Clement was extremely helpful.

Foterra Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've had some questions and needed some custom report template made for us. THEY ARE ON IT! Quick response, quick help. Thanks!

FAIRWEATHER

Great app with great functionality overall! I had one question for their support and they replied within only a few minutes! Highly recommended.

helen b

Location Belgium

Very good app, easy to use and with lots of possibilities for making customised and/or automated reports. I contacted support once and my problem was solved within one day.