Better Reports

Reporting & analytics. Explore your data and automate reports.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Voice of Hair

Clement and his team are amazing! They are very responsive and will do their best to produce whatever reports your company needs. I totally recommend this company and app. They are outstanding! 5 stars!
-Terrance

Sola Look

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I have to create complex reports every quarter and Better Reports has saved me so much time. A+ app!

Collector Cup

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app was helpful for those that don't have all the reports from Shopify. Are you able to break the report down to show individual transactions and the price paid for those transactions?

My Baby Babbles

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app really helped me with my monthly billing and they were very helpful in helping to set up and answer my queries. Definitely recommend it!

Root Bioscience

This app is the best value for your dollar out there. Clement and his team are extremely responsive and it allows you to segment data using logical rules. Definitely covers for the shortcomings of Shopify's basic analytics! Keep up the great work.

The Healthy Gamer

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Needed some data for taxes, it gave me what I needed easily and quickly.

bla bla bla minimum characters bla.

Neck Hammock

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app! Especially like the Paypal recon report. This is a "must have" to boost the reporting capabilities in Shopify. Custom reports are pretty easy to create and Clement is wonderful in helping me get to the finish line on a custom report. I think this is the BEST part of the app and makes it worth every penny. We have multiple stores in Shopify each with different reporting requirements and use Better Reports for each one.

David's Clothing

Great App! We emailed and had a custom report made in a matter of hours. Until Shopify and Quick books have a better integration solution we will be going with this.

iNPLANT

Best report plugin on the app store, and I've tried all of them!
Clement has been providing excellent service for creating custom reports.

The only flaw I can see is the lack of customization on the users end.
Not being able to do something as simple as change the name of a column is a let down. Having to go through Clement each time I want a change can get annoying and slow my workflow.

Marigold Shadows

Time spent using app About 1 month

Best reporting app there is. I tried out like 4 of them. Better reports shows the most reports and Clement is super helpful and has even made me some reports that we're standard reports someone would need. Excellent customer service too, I've always been responded to within a few hours