Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Brandonmerchandise

Very happy with this app, a lot of flexibility in report building that we were not able to find through Shopify or other related apps.

Industry Supply

I needed to clients to know how much their products were selling each month. This app did the job and much more. The customer service is quick and effective.

Lil Thingamajigs

One of the best report apps and 5 star customer service.

Tradeplus Test

Awesome app and great service!! We need custom reporting to show our key stakeholders and this app does the job and more. Totally recommend

Raspberry Creek Fabrics

Excellent Customer Service! Built a custom report for us, in practically no time at all, that no other reporting app was able to do!! Thank you!!

Shopgrin

First review I've written. I generally think they are bogus.
However, Clement was very helpful and did exactly what I needed done as far as somewhat customizing a report. Very good app!

Vitamine Shop

Excellent Customer Service and Well Rounded App.

These guys can help you get any data you want from your store.

Hackney Gt

This app is excellent and the back up second to none. Highly recommended

Wlty V2

Love the functionality, really perfect thus far. I had a question about some specific information I needed to see and Clement just created a custom report as I needed it in like a couple of hours! Very fast, VERY responsive....

Marvejuice

Fast, super helpful custom report building and support