Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Iblends

I have just started using Better Reports, only a few days, and right off the bat I had to have some fields modified for what I was looking for. Clement was immediately on top of it. He preformed the changes in no time, and his level of customer support has far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Better Reports! It is much more detailed and efficient than Shopify's reports.

Blue Hand Home

This is an amazing app that picks up where Shopify reporting leaves off, the ability to customize the reports is so important to our business. The support is FANTASTIC than you for all your help Clement. I would give it 10 stars if I could !!

She Lion

Clement is incredibly helpful. This App is terrific for reporting and scheduling automatic reports, particularly if you are on the Shopify Advanced plan.

Enchanted Bikinis

Great app, I was able to get detailed and specific reports in minutes! And customer service was very helpful!

Calgary Multicultural Arts Society

This is an amazing app. You can pretty much generate any report you want/need. Also, their customer service is amazing, which sometimes is even more important than the product/service itself. The best reports app I've tried so far

Enzo Milano

I wish all of the other app support would be as great as this. This provides all the reports we need and then some! Anytime I have any questions or concerns or requests for custom reporting they have always been very attentive.They have always made my custom reports pretty quickly. I would definitely recommend Better Reports.

The Bonniemob

The reporting we've been searching for! Been trying to find out how to create a Sell Thru report to help with planning future seasons, and this app is the one to do it! There are so many reporting options in here, and when we struggled to put our custom reports together, Clement sorted it out for us very quickly. Great customer service and a great app.

Tatsup

Custom report created in minutes thanks to Support. Provides me with the detailed reports that Shopify fails to provide. It has opened up several new marketing opportunities in its 1st day.
At this point - would highly recommend the product.

Weirdape

best review app on shopify. Its very flexible and excellent customer service

Hobes Au

The support Clement provides is outstanding. If you're unable to create a report on your own via the app, then Clement will build it for you, no matter how obscure.

Would highly recommend!