Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bizzyfitmeals

I wish I had the words to descibe what Better Reports App has meant to my business but i dont have enough words of appreciation. Ive been pretty desperate trying to find a solution to my inventory issues for 1 year, at times even questioning how much longer i could bare the issues i was having operating my business. I was quoted up to $3000 from several companies to create a report to meet my needs. THEN BOOM in my despair I found Better Reports, of course i was hesitate even after seeing the RATINGS AND YOUTUBE VIDEOS but i honestly held on to the little hope i had, i emailed theM explained my issues what i was looking for and wanted to know if Better Apps could help me?! A response came in MINUTES from the owner confirming it could. That same night he even created an even more custom report for me for free! I've been able to save 3 hours of my adminstrave work and avoid any more waste of food inventory!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! If you have business and you dont have Better Reports on your side your wasting time and Inventory! Mr. Clement Gutel your service is impressive!

Blabla Kids

I tried 3 different reporting apps and Better Reports was the best. Great customer service, as well.

Essential Therapeutics

Exactly the reports we needed, good pricing, minimal hassle

The Alluv Place

Better reports has saved me so much time and headache trying to figure out specific reports I needed. Love this app!

Spurlinesupplyco

Better Reports has been amazing. We have needed quite a few custom reports and their team has done wonderful work in getting us what we need. We highly recommend.

Domestic Domestic

Great product and the support to back it up!

Spence Designs

Better Reports is exactly what we were looking for. Clement and his team are super helpful if you need modifying of any reports. Thank you!!

Gameday Couture Beta

We use this due to having large amount of SKU's and variations of products. The built in reports are great and if you need anything customized, all it takes is a quick e-mail to support.

Elementoffical

So, I sell widgets I make online, wholesale, and at various markets around the country. Reporting is vital to my business, and Better Reports is the only package that has the flexibility, and level of detail that works for my business.

Primal Muscle

In our 12 years of business, this is the first app/service I have used that has truly blown me away!

This app comes HIGHLY recommended. It is SO easy to use, works flawlessly and comes with support that is totally unheard of... seriously, I have never seen anything like it.

For our business, this app is essential, and the value we get from it is well worth it.