Better Reports

Better Reports | Reviews

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

Valley High

SUPER helpful customer service and great reporting!

Thecreatorstore

Thank you for your help and swift responses. Great app. Very powerful.

Sugglife

So, so helpful. Thank you for pulling together my very specific report requests. Much appreciated. Brilliant app.

Marc Skid

I can't recommend Better Reports enough. The app works perfectly and the customer service is absolutely fantastic. Clement made some customizations to the app to better meet our specific needs so we can generate a very specific report, saving us loads of administrative hours. Thank you!!!

Market Apparel Boutique

Better Reports has been amazing to work with. They were so quick to respond and set up a custom report for us right away. This is exactly what we have been looking for.

Bowtieclubdotcom

Just getting started so I will post an update after I have made a few reports, but so far it is great. Downloaded all my stats easily and basic reports are excellent!

Thedollarejuiceclub

Great app for customized reports. Even better support, great response time. Hard to find good apps like this with the level of service. 10/10

Todaysviralproducts

everything i needed to get sales reporty by utm code. #1 app!

Shoe Gallery Inc

Amazing App!!!!!!!!!!! Customer service is on point!!!!

Lunalargo

Great App, great and super fast support, your requests get answered very quickly, so 5 Stars from our side! Keep the good support up!