Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Hellomerch

This app works flawlessly! I contacted support to see if it would be possible to create a report unique to my business. Clement quickly responded with a new feature added, achieving exactly what was needed. This kind of service is nearly unheard of in my experience. 100% download Better Reports, if you need super detailed reporting. Thanks!

Fullcirclesg

Customer service is first class, and the reports can be spliced and customised to whatever data is captured. I was looking for an app that could show me what has not been selling well, and Better Reports does it!

I even got to save some money, and switched down from the more expensive Advanced Shopify platform, because that's all I needed the Advanced Plan for! The analytics! This does the job just as well!

Highly recommended.

Brandonmerchandise

Very happy with this app, a lot of flexibility in report building that we were not able to find through Shopify or other related apps.

Industry Supply

I needed to clients to know how much their products were selling each month. This app did the job and much more. The customer service is quick and effective.

Lil Thingamajigs

One of the best report apps and 5 star customer service.

Tradeplus Test

Awesome app and great service!! We need custom reporting to show our key stakeholders and this app does the job and more. Totally recommend

Raspberry Creek Fabrics

Excellent Customer Service! Built a custom report for us, in practically no time at all, that no other reporting app was able to do!! Thank you!!

Shopgrin

First review I've written. I generally think they are bogus.
However, Clement was very helpful and did exactly what I needed done as far as somewhat customizing a report. Very good app!

Vitamine Shop

Excellent Customer Service and Well Rounded App.

These guys can help you get any data you want from your store.

Hackney Gt

This app is excellent and the back up second to none. Highly recommended