Better Reports

Reporting & analytics. Explore your data and automate reports.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DC Tree Delivery

This app is definitely worth it. SAves us a ton of time and the exports come out really clean which I appreciate.

SVILU

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent customer service - Clement went above and beyond to help configure the reports to my needs

oskarswoodenark

Location Australia

Needed Inventory Retail Value report. Contacted Clement and he helped out straight away. Highly recommend!

Smack SpiritWear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Building a custom report is easier with this app than others we have tried. Clement has been responsive and helpful when we needed additional help. Highly recommend.

Arkansas Made

Time spent using app About 1 hour

after several emails back and forth, this company and it's founder were unable to figure out how to generate a report from shopify products to be uploaded to amazon. He even said the blank CSV from amazon with the basic information they needed was "confusing". That concerns me. A company who works with reports and CSV documents should be able to decipher a straight forward CSV from Amazon. I'm not specially trained in this but I could decipher the CSV from Amazon. I was just looking for an easier way to move products from shopify to amazon. this is not the way.

Necessary Clothing

Better Reports is a vital part of our business. It helps you get analytics on almost every statistic possible in Shopify. We have created over 30 reports, many of which we get emails about whenever we want.

Often the reports help us see which products we should take off the site. We have many 'failsafe' email reports. For example, imagine if you have logic that depends on a tag called 'preorder'. And then you stock that product so it's no longer a 'preorder' but you forget to remove the tag--potentially creating errors on your site--better reports sends you an email report so you never make mistakes like that.

Support is a 10/10. We get responses and help with report setup within hours of emailing them.

The Citizenry

We're using this app to improve efficiency in inventory re-ordering. With the help of the Better Reports team, we now have access to great reporting that allows us to assess weeks of inventory on-hand based on current inventory counts and historical sales (at best, a painfully slow V-lookup without Better Reports).

QNTS.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 month

Qnts.dk is a big fan - all the reports we need. Excellent support - and custom reports / also during test period.

Cambio Roasters

I used this app to help export daily reports from our Shopify site to our fulfillment center. We are a start-up company and tried two other app developers, who were not responsive and could not help us. Clement has been very responsive, helpful and seems to understand exactly what we need. It's great to find someone who is friendly, supportive and very knowledgable.

GoldynGlow

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is extremely helpful and provides all of the reports I need. Makes my life so much easier!!