Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Glow Organic

Time spent using app Over 3 years

A great app for in depth reports! Very useful for analysing product sales, recording cost of sales in a quick and efficient way. Simple to use and easy to navigate. It's exactly what we were looking for. Great support from the developer also

Bqn Local

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I’ve tried other similar apps, but this one is by far the best for generating reports. The pre-designed report templates are great right off the shelf, but if you need to customize or edit, they make it really easy. I had one question about COGS and Clement was able to answer it immediately. Highly recommend.

Au Revoir Les Filles

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app, helps me look at monthly sales by product as well as cost of inventory which is something that should have been included with Shopify. Clement is super helpful and very quick with response. He helped to customise my reports so I can get a better idea of what $ value of my goods and sales, which gave us the insight into how to sell better. Highly recommend.

Khaki Surfer

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We are a new company selling designer menswear, we file our suppliers in the product tags so needed a system that could look in depth. We tried a few others and this was the shining knight. After install we received a personal email to help get our custom reports set up and we have already ran 15 analysis reports at the click of a button.

Simple, logical & solid! We already use a number of apps but the customer service for this was first class, we will be upgrading without any need for sign off from our team.

Renewedbytnfi

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This app is a life saver. The reporting is extremely flexible and I've been able to get at data any way I need. When I didn't understand something, Clement provided prompt and thorough responses and even helped build out some functionality on a report I couldn't figure out. Scheduled reports are awesome as well. This is saving a ton of manual labor!

Zendencandles

An outstanding application! Gives me almost exactly what I need to properly manage and monitor my store.

The "Out of the Box" reports are comprehensive. I've tweaked a few to my liking - and am now going to start some Customizations.

Freshfish24

I’m inticipating really good things with this , I’m giving it 5 stars first of all for customer service . This app has many features and I had to talk to a lot of people to find this app. I haven’t heard anything bad about it . Ow I’m attempting to put it use .

Rory Lux Apparel

This app generates reports very accurately and Clement is so patient with the requests that we have. I just hope forecasting of inventory reordering can also be included

Tcs Maf

Time spent using app 1 day

We desperately needed help, we have a lot of different products and collections and getting accurate info about our different drives was very hard and manual process. You should not only get this ap, but you shopify should require it, very help customer service, customization was excellent and a lot of the example reports that come with it already are very useful.

Get this ap, it is worth every penny!

Messenger International

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is exactly what we needed since moving over to shopify. We have a team that connects with customers over the phone (that's right, still making phone calls)
and to track their progress. Clement is extremely helpful with any question or help you will need to build a report. Very Helpful!