Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Weirdape

best review app on shopify. Its very flexible and excellent customer service

Hobes Au

The support Clement provides is outstanding. If you're unable to create a report on your own via the app, then Clement will build it for you, no matter how obscure.

Would highly recommend!

Tianajoelle

Even though they don't have tutorials on how-to's for this app, it's very self explanatory and if I have any questions, the customer service is QUICK and the instructions are easy to follow.

There are SO many options for the types of reports you can view, along with even creating a custom report.

I decided to get this app instead of upgrading my Shopify membership and I'm so happy that I did. It's much more cost effective, while allowing me to analyze my sales in order to drive more sales and continue to make money.

Love this app! Highly recommend it.

Mountain View Cemetery

I'm fairly new to Shopify, but I'll share that Better Reports works. Its intuitive and accurate. It is one of the apps I've tried that actually does what it says it does. Well designed. It works for you and does not make you work for it.

The 3rd Piece

This app and the support Celement provides has been amazing. I have both an online and retail store using Shopify and this has made inventory management so much easier and transparent. Im excited to explore all of the other standard and customizable report options.

Zero Bike Store

Excellent reports, very useful in managing the inventory and letting us take better decisions in getting new inventory or selling what we have.

The Pasta Shoppe Canada

I am still getting used to all of the reports but Better Reports has nearly everything I need to keep up with my business and is super customization. When I needed some changes and deeper customization, Better Reports was quick to respond and will help create what you need. Great value for those that need a deeper understanding of their business.

Oscha Vineyards Preorder

This app is absolutely wonderful and absolutely essential for a storefront. Clement, the founder, has an excellent work ethic as well. He generated some custom reports for my store at lightning speed and was very engaging when I explained to him the difficulties that I experienced. He was also extremely detailed in problem-solving and helped me to overcome many hurdles! Thanks to this app, I have saved many hours of manual calculations. I cannot enough praise and thanks to this nifty app and its founder! :)

Mrpl2

This is a must have app. The name can be misleading that it is limited to reporting. However, with the flexibility to add reports to Google docs and building work flows based on that is just amazing. Clement, Founder of the app is super quick with replies and extra flexible. The pricing is quite reasonable and I would highly recommend the app.

Francesmaycom

Wow! So amazing! So many reports right at your fingertips! Clement is the best! So quick and responsive and helpful with custom reports! We have been trying to find a program to pull our sell-thru reports easily, Better Reports is it!