Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Enzo Milano

I wish all of the other app support would be as great as this. This provides all the reports we need and then some! Anytime I have any questions or concerns or requests for custom reporting they have always been very attentive.They have always made my custom reports pretty quickly. I would definitely recommend Better Reports.

The Bonniemob

The reporting we've been searching for! Been trying to find out how to create a Sell Thru report to help with planning future seasons, and this app is the one to do it! There are so many reporting options in here, and when we struggled to put our custom reports together, Clement sorted it out for us very quickly. Great customer service and a great app.

Tatsup

Custom report created in minutes thanks to Support. Provides me with the detailed reports that Shopify fails to provide. It has opened up several new marketing opportunities in its 1st day.
At this point - would highly recommend the product.

Weirdape

best review app on shopify. Its very flexible and excellent customer service

Hobes Au

The support Clement provides is outstanding. If you're unable to create a report on your own via the app, then Clement will build it for you, no matter how obscure.

Would highly recommend!

Tianajoelle

Even though they don't have tutorials on how-to's for this app, it's very self explanatory and if I have any questions, the customer service is QUICK and the instructions are easy to follow.

There are SO many options for the types of reports you can view, along with even creating a custom report.

I decided to get this app instead of upgrading my Shopify membership and I'm so happy that I did. It's much more cost effective, while allowing me to analyze my sales in order to drive more sales and continue to make money.

Love this app! Highly recommend it.

Mountain View Cemetery

I'm fairly new to Shopify, but I'll share that Better Reports works. Its intuitive and accurate. It is one of the apps I've tried that actually does what it says it does. Well designed. It works for you and does not make you work for it.

The 3rd Piece

This app and the support Celement provides has been amazing. I have both an online and retail store using Shopify and this has made inventory management so much easier and transparent. Im excited to explore all of the other standard and customizable report options.

Zero Bike Store

Excellent reports, very useful in managing the inventory and letting us take better decisions in getting new inventory or selling what we have.

The Pasta Shoppe Canada

I am still getting used to all of the reports but Better Reports has nearly everything I need to keep up with my business and is super customization. When I needed some changes and deeper customization, Better Reports was quick to respond and will help create what you need. Great value for those that need a deeper understanding of their business.