Better Reports

Reporting & analytics. Explore your data and automate reports.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Gameday Couture Beta

Time spent using app About 1 year

We use this due to having large amount of SKU's and variations of products. The built in reports are great and if you need anything customized, all it takes is a quick e-mail to support.

Elementoffical

Time spent using app About 1 month

So, I sell widgets I make online, wholesale, and at various markets around the country. Reporting is vital to my business, and Better Reports is the only package that has the flexibility, and level of detail that works for my business.

Primal Muscle

In our 12 years of business, this is the first app/service I have used that has truly blown me away!

This app comes HIGHLY recommended. It is SO easy to use, works flawlessly and comes with support that is totally unheard of... seriously, I have never seen anything like it.

For our business, this app is essential, and the value we get from it is well worth it.

Madaluxe Direct

Great reporting app! Had a lot of great reporting tools for our store.

Glow Organic

Time spent using app Over 3 years

A great app for in depth reports! Very useful for analysing product sales, recording cost of sales in a quick and efficient way. Simple to use and easy to navigate. It's exactly what we were looking for. Great support from the developer also

Bqn Local

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I’ve tried other similar apps, but this one is by far the best for generating reports. The pre-designed report templates are great right off the shelf, but if you need to customize or edit, they make it really easy. I had one question about COGS and Clement was able to answer it immediately. Highly recommend.

Au Revoir Les Filles

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app, helps me look at monthly sales by product as well as cost of inventory which is something that should have been included with Shopify. Clement is super helpful and very quick with response. He helped to customise my reports so I can get a better idea of what $ value of my goods and sales, which gave us the insight into how to sell better. Highly recommend.

Khaki Surfer

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We are a new company selling designer menswear, we file our suppliers in the product tags so needed a system that could look in depth. We tried a few others and this was the shining knight. After install we received a personal email to help get our custom reports set up and we have already ran 15 analysis reports at the click of a button.

Simple, logical & solid! We already use a number of apps but the customer service for this was first class, we will be upgrading without any need for sign off from our team.

Renewedbytnfi

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This app is a life saver. The reporting is extremely flexible and I've been able to get at data any way I need. When I didn't understand something, Clement provided prompt and thorough responses and even helped build out some functionality on a report I couldn't figure out. Scheduled reports are awesome as well. This is saving a ton of manual labor!

Zendencandles

An outstanding application! Gives me almost exactly what I need to properly manage and monitor my store.

The "Out of the Box" reports are comprehensive. I've tweaked a few to my liking - and am now going to start some Customizations.