Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mrpl2

This is a must have app. The name can be misleading that it is limited to reporting. However, with the flexibility to add reports to Google docs and building work flows based on that is just amazing. Clement, Founder of the app is super quick with replies and extra flexible. The pricing is quite reasonable and I would highly recommend the app.

Francesmaycom

Wow! So amazing! So many reports right at your fingertips! Clement is the best! So quick and responsive and helpful with custom reports! We have been trying to find a program to pull our sell-thru reports easily, Better Reports is it!

Premier Yarns

Better Reports has been awesome and SO useful at a reasonable price. The customer support has been wonderful and speedy as well. I can't thank Clement and his team enough. They are always up to the challenges their customers are faced with, are willing to collaborate with other App vendors, and have a natural curiosity that will only lead to their continued success!

Richards Guitars

Jaw dropping service. Ridiculously competent, personal service.

Every single request I have thrown at Clement has come back with a fast reply with the answers I needed.

Reports are created to spec or he will show you what you need to do for future reference to create your own report.

I have just created a table of sale per product within each vender showing sales throughout the year on a monthly basis - how incredible? This is perfect for seeing sale trends and future stock planning.

Amazing. I have been using Shopify for years and have been through SO many apps for reporting.

The combination of human availaibility and solid coding/reporting is a perfect match.

Hopefully the $149 will pay for itself each month in wise stock choices and sales growth.

Idrink Products

This has dramatically reduced both the time and the frustration I used to waste getting the information I needed from Shopify reports. I love this app!

Mckim Photography

The single most important plugin for shopify, these reports are fantastic!The level of detail is fantastic! I highly recommend this plugin, if you are making sales and need to really look at what is selling and how! I love this app worth every penny what it can do with data is amazing

Purpletuls

Works perfectly! Plus the team was very quick in creating any custom report that we needed.

Shoplively

Amazing Customer Service. Their team custom built a report for us without much back and forth and at no charge. The report is a game-changer for gaining efficiencies with out business that lets us get back to the important stuff. Thanks, Better Reports!

Alice Wonder

Awesome app that allows you to dive deeper in to your sales data! Customer service is fast and always willing to help/answer any questions.

Hobes

Better Reports is by far the best reporting app that we have come across. Clement has gone above and beyond for us, we highly recommend.