Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Salonwax 2

We lover better reports, makes it easy to run specific reports our vendors require that are not able to easily run in Quick Books!
The support is top notch too! Alway a quick reply :)

Edge Mobility System

Easy exporting of customer email per product for upsells etc. I couldn't figure out how to do it myself but app developer responded within the hour with the report option created for me in my dashboard. Recently I needed to generate sales tax reports per item for a quarter in 2020 for my state sales tax amended return. Their support created the report for me, and now it's just one link away in my dashboard. They consistently get back and generate the reports you need! If I could rate this 10/5 stars I would

Valley High

SUPER helpful customer service and great reporting!

Thecreatorstore

Thank you for your help and swift responses. Great app. Very powerful.

Sugglife

So, so helpful. Thank you for pulling together my very specific report requests. Much appreciated. Brilliant app.

Marc Skid

I can't recommend Better Reports enough. The app works perfectly and the customer service is absolutely fantastic. Clement made some customizations to the app to better meet our specific needs so we can generate a very specific report, saving us loads of administrative hours. Thank you!!!

Market Apparel Boutique

Better Reports has been amazing to work with. They were so quick to respond and set up a custom report for us right away. This is exactly what we have been looking for.

Bowtieclubdotcom

Just getting started so I will post an update after I have made a few reports, but so far it is great. Downloaded all my stats easily and basic reports are excellent!

Thedollarejuiceclub

Great app for customized reports. Even better support, great response time. Hard to find good apps like this with the level of service. 10/10

Todaysviralproducts

everything i needed to get sales reporty by utm code. #1 app!