Better Reports

Better Reports

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Edited June 22, 2018

An outstanding application! Gives me almost exactly what I need to properly manage and monitor my store.

The "Out of the Box" reports are comprehensive. I've tweaked a few to my liking - and am now going to start some Customizations.

Zendencandles
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 21, 2018

I’m inticipating really good things with this , I’m giving it 5 stars first of all for customer service . This app has many features and I had to talk to a lot of people to find this app. I haven’t heard anything bad about it . Ow I’m attempting to put it use .

Freshfish24
Time spent using app: 17 days
June 14, 2018

This app generates reports very accurately and Clement is so patient with the requests that we have. I just hope forecasting of inventory reordering can also be included

Rory Lux Apparel
Time spent using app: 13 days
June 6, 2018

We desperately needed help, we have a lot of different products and collections and getting accurate info about our different drives was very hard and manual process. You should not only get this ap, but you shopify should require it, very help customer service, customization was excellent and a lot of the example reports that come with it already are very useful.

Get this ap, it is worth every penny!

Tcs Maf
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
June 5, 2018

This app is exactly what we needed since moving over to shopify. We have a team that connects with customers over the phone (that's right, still making phone calls)
and to track their progress. Clement is extremely helpful with any question or help you will need to build a report. Very Helpful!

Messenger International
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 23, 2018

Amazing app...Clement is a dream to work with when it comes to making super custom reports!

Hyv Apparel
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 16, 2018

Clement was awesome and set up our daily reports super quickly! We've tried other apps and they weren't working so great. Highly recommend!

Kona Mountain Coffee Pos
Time spent using app: 2 days
May 10, 2018

Very detailed reports. Customer service was awesome, quick to respond and helped me navigate through the reports to find exactly what I needed!

Venta Dental
Time spent using app: 28 days
Edited March 2, 2020

We have used Better Reports since we launched our stores on Shopify 2+ years ago. Initially we were testing with another Reporting app, but it was too limiting in the number of users and reports, not to mention functionality. We're so glad we found this app!

Customer Service has been superb. They're always responsive to any inquiry. Recently Kritesh went above and beyond to create a custom field for us in order to address a Shopify shortcoming.

We highly recommend.

Chronicle Store
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 6, 2018

Clement is nothing short of amazing in all he does to help ensure you get what you need from Better Reports. He goes way above and beyond to help with all reporting and is so quick to respond. I absolutely love this app and the customer service provided. It's the first app I find that can do the in depth reporting I need for COGS. No other app could pull reports based on TAGS the way I needed.

Coucou Boston