Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Southernrunner

Great app and great service. They respond very quickly and will help you out with any questions you have. The interface is super easy to use also.

Deals Nestin

Great app that gives you great custom reports - Clement is amazing to work with and can create magic with all sorts of special requests. We use this app for all of our flash sales that are televised on national TV and can't say enough good things about it.

Milkface Nursingwear Inc

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love this app. The reporting is great and the customer service is incredible. I really appreciate their quick response time to any questions and their help building custom reports.

The Workgear Company

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app is great, tailor makes what we need. Great support and prompt. Very helpful and good at explaining.

Pasje Ovratnice

Location Slovenia

Better reports is for sure the most comprehensive reporting app in Shopify App store.

Report designer is amazing feature and helped up create complex sales reports with just a few clicks.

We wish that every Shopify app developer would have a customer support like Better Reports has.

Nice work!

Psece Ogrlice

Location Croatia

Outstanding app with the best customer support ever.

Clement is super responsive and he help us create a few custom made reports that we're using now to importing data to our 3rd party carrier service.

We tested almost all app for reports in the Shopify app store and Better Report is definitely the best choice.

Agricultural Connections

Time spent using app About 2 months

Incredible that has streamlined our reporting process and created more efficiency in our fulfillment process. The Better Reports team is incredibly responsive and always happy to help!

Shishi Cherie Asian Beauty Corner

Location Germany

Great app with an amazing support!!

Salonwax 2

We lover better reports, makes it easy to run specific reports our vendors require that are not able to easily run in Quick Books!
The support is top notch too! Alway a quick reply :)

Edge Mobility System

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Easy exporting of customer email per product for upsells etc. I couldn't figure out how to do it myself but app developer responded within the hour with the report option created for me in my dashboard. Recently I needed to generate sales tax reports per item for a quarter in 2020 for my state sales tax amended return. Their support created the report for me, and now it's just one link away in my dashboard. They consistently get back and generate the reports you need! If I could rate this 10/5 stars I would