Better Reports

Better Reports

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
April 18, 2018

Super helpful, great reports. You should have this app!!!

Equator Dev
Time spent using app: 6 days
April 15, 2018

Great customer service working with Clement to create a custom report for us! We make custom wedding and event garland and most of our orders are booked weeks and months in advance of the shipment date. We needed a solution to list all future order ship dates. Sorting orders by the order date did not help as we needed to pull order attributes from each order that held the actual future ship or local pickup date. Clement was able to help us with creating a report with all upcoming ship and pickup dates sorted on one report. Thank you!

Pacific Garland
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 11, 2018

Amazing app and even better customer service. Absolutely recommend to everyone. Clement's service is second to none and goes well out of his way to ensure you get the features required.

Recommended for all store owners.

Designerboutiquemenswear
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 10, 2018

Super easy to contact and great service.

Find Your Feet
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 10, 2018

Absolutely excellent app and incredible customer service.

I had a query regarding a custom report required for my business's accounts and the Clement got back to me that same day with a solution.

Would recommend to anyone on Shopify.

Futureproof Life
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 6, 2018

This app works flawlessly! I contacted support to see if it would be possible to create a report unique to my business. Clement quickly responded with a new feature added, achieving exactly what was needed. This kind of service is nearly unheard of in my experience. 100% download Better Reports, if you need super detailed reporting. Thanks!

Hellomerch
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 4, 2018

Customer service is first class, and the reports can be spliced and customised to whatever data is captured. I was looking for an app that could show me what has not been selling well, and Better Reports does it!

I even got to save some money, and switched down from the more expensive Advanced Shopify platform, because that's all I needed the Advanced Plan for! The analytics! This does the job just as well!

Highly recommended.

Fullcirclesg
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 4, 2018

Very happy with this app, a lot of flexibility in report building that we were not able to find through Shopify or other related apps.

Brandonmerchandise
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 3, 2018

I needed to clients to know how much their products were selling each month. This app did the job and much more. The customer service is quick and effective.

Industry Supply
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 19, 2018

One of the best report apps and 5 star customer service.

Lil Thingamajigs